Ending 1: It is for the best

You cried into his chest, and hugged him back tightly.

'Why?' You asked him.

He smiled, and said that he felt that you should be with Akashi, and that you were meant to be with him.

'I really love you, and because of that, I will let you go to who you should be with.'

He than pulled you away, and put his hands on your shoulder, looking at you with tears slowly flowing down his cheek.

'It's for the best.' He said, while smiling, causing more tears to flow down his cheeks. 

You closed your eyes and nodded.

Once he was done packing and ready to leave your house, he said,

'It has been a great 4 years together. I will never forget you.' He pulled you into one final hug before leaving for his old apartment.

  Eli-chan woke up in time to see Ryota leave. She noticed that you were tearing up and pulled you into a hug from the back.

  'There, there.' She said while patting your head. When you turned around and looked at Eli, she smiled at you gently. Your eyes started tearing up again and you cried into her chest.

  Once you reached school, you saw Ryota too. You wanted to call out to him, but you saw that he was so upset, so you didn't. Ryots is your first love, and it hurt so much to see him this upset. You were about to call for Ryota when Sei-kun called your name. You imediately reacted and turned your attention to Sei. He smiled at you and asked how was your day. You tried to smile back, but Sei-kun could tell there was something wrong.

  'Erm, I should probably go as I have some paperwork to do. See you guys later!.' Eli-chan said before running away.

Sei-kun asked again what happened and you explained that Ryota has decided to break up. Sei-kun felt estatic when he heard the news, but acted worried and concerned for what happened. He pulled her into a hug and patted her head to comfort her.

'How about dinner with me later? To talk out all the sorrows?' You nodded and hugged him back.

A/n: This is the end of the first chapter of Ending one! I guess it is kind of obvious where this is going ;) I actually wanted to stop here, but I will be continuing the relationship in a couple more chapters before I start working on the Ending 2! Thank you guys for reading and see you in the next chapter! ♡