College

You took a deep breath before stepping onto the grounds of Keio College. To you left, there was Eli-chan, and to your right, there was Ryota-kun. You looked at them and together, took your first steps on Campus. The three of you did not plan to enter Keio together, it was purely coincidence, or fate, that you guys decided to apply for Keio. Keio offered an amazing Music program, that peaked Eli-chan's interest, an unique Science program you wanted and was only offered by Keio, and an Aerospace course that interested Ryota. Keio offered everything that the 3 of you wanted, and therefore, once again, the 3 of you spend more time together. 

When you stepped in, you were approached by many Clubs, and once again, you wanted to sign for the Student Council. Eli-chan and you went to write down your names first, followed by Ryota-kun.

'Ryota-kun, you are joining the council too?'

'Back in Kaijo, I saw you and Eli-chan helping so many people as the student council and I want to help people too.'

This remark made you smile.

Suddenly a girl ran up to Ryota-kun and said

'Kaijo? As in Kaijo High? By any chance are you Kise Ryota?'

The three of you turned to face the girl and just stared at her. Ryota-kun than replied,

'Yes I am. However, I already have a girlfriend and I am taking a hiatus from Modelling so yea...'

The girl than laughed.

'Sorry I am not into your modeling, I am into your Basketball skills. Please join the basketball team! We really need a powerhouse like you to push our team to the top!'

You then chuckled and nodded to Ryota-kun, asking him to join. He actually did not know that Keio had a team, but since now they have made themselves known to him, he agreed to join.

After signing up for your club activities, the three of you parted ways and headed to your individual classes.

You went to the Science School, and was amazed by the design of the School walls. You were greeted with a huge perodic table which was painted on to the wall. They had short biographies and photos of notable Scientist plastered on the walls, and paintings of cells and trees and many scientific drawings too. This place, is sure an amazing place to learn Science. 

(A/n: Sorry for another filler like chapter >< I already have some idea on how to process the plot(Especially the Akashi Part), but I need to write all this boring things out so that the story will flow. Please bear with me. I promise that the next chapter would be more exciting! So stay tuned and I will see you soon!

On another note, are there any Mystic Messenger Fans here? If there is, I have actually started to write a Mystic Messenger Fanfic! Yes, I have fallen into that hell :') Do check out that fanfic too!

Thank you so much for reading! And don't be afraid to point out any mistakes I made in the story!)