New Team

*Third POV*

The second day of school, Ayame-san passed you a piece of paper. It was a Club Application form. Every student is required to join a club, if not, they cannot graduate. You had been thinking of what club you wanted to join. You knew you wanted something more active than just sitting around in a Library. You stared at your application form, not knowing what to do.

You thought of what you liked to do. You like reading and drawing. But these are not really very sporty hobbies. You then thought of Basketball. Sei-kun taught you how to play and you always had fun playing . You became not to bad yourself, but never did have the guts to join the Rakuzan Girls team. Compared to them, you are really short and it would be really hard to play.

'Hey Ayame-san, does Kaijo have a Girls Basketball team?'

She shook her head.

'I think the girls here rather spazz at the Boys teams than to start a team.'

Boys Team? At least there is basketball here. You then decided to try out for the Managerial spot in the Boys Basketball team.

After school, you walked to the basketball court yourself as Ayame-san had judo practice to go for. When you slide open the door, all you saw were girls, standing around or sitting at the bleachers. The team must be filled with hot boys, but you didn't care. You wanted to join for Basketball not hot boys.

You walked to the coach and greeted him.

'Hello. You are (L/n)-san right? I see you want to join the team as a Manager.'

You nodded your head.

'I hope that you are not here for him, just like all the previous applicants.'

'Oh, I am not here for anyone but basketball. I wanted to play but since there is no girls team here, I decided to help out with the boys team. I can show you that I can play coach. Test me.'

You smirked and the coach widen his eyes and nod his head. He than called for a senior named Wakamatsu.

'Eh Watamatsu. Please play with this girl and see whether she can play. She says she can play and not here for him, so let's see.'

Wakamatsu-kun nodded and you took of your school blazer. Just about when you are to step into the court, the 'he' whom everyone talked about came out from the locker room.

Load and behold, the 'He' is Mr. Kise-kun.

'(L/N)-CHANNNN!'

He ran to you, but Wakamatsu-kun kicked him down. You chuckled.

'Hidoiiii Wakamatsu senpai...I just wanted to say hi to (L/n)-chan...'

'But you did not have to shout to loud right?! And you are interupting an interview baka!'

A huge tick appeared on Wakamatsu-kun's head as Kise-kun walked towards you. He asked what are you doing here and you replied that you wanted to be the Manager for the team and now, the coach and Wakamatsu-senpai wanted to see if I can play basketball.

When he heard that Wakamatsu is going to play against you, he imediately retorted that he wanted to play against you. You step back and Wakamatsu-kun kicked him again. Kise-kun whined and begged him to let him play, till the point this voice was really whinny and irritating that Wakamatsu had to give up. He gave Kise-kun the ball and stepped out of court.

During the first round, it was obvious that Kise-kun was going easy on you. But you are not going to go easy on him. You quickly ran past him and scored a hoop. Everyone's eyes widen and Kise-kun smirked. He then knew, that you cannot be underestimated. The next round, you almost could not run past him, but you did. However, Kise-kun blocked you from taking a shot. The next few rounds became like this, and eventually, you were not even able to run past him. For the last round, you used all your remaining energy to run, but somehow you ended up in Kise-kun's embrace.

'Caught youu (F/N)cchi~~'

(F/N)cchi, what the hell is that? You pushed yourself away from Kise-kun and panted hard. Kise-kun was not an ordinary player.

'I think (F/n)cchi is perfect to be our manager!'

The coach nodded his head and Wakamatsu-kun walked over to you and said

'Welcome to Kaijo's Basketball team (L/n).'