Welcome to Kaijo High, Kanagawa!

*Third POV*

You took a deep breath before making your first step into Kaijo High. You were really glad that they accepted your transfer here. When they heard you were from Rakuzan, they imediately accepted you. You looked at your transfer papers and to see what class you were placed into. Class 2-C. You walked into the school and turned left. You walked and walked along the hallways but still can't find the clasroom.

While staring at your transfer papers and walking at the same time, you bumped into someone and dropped all your books. You and the other person picked up all the books and both of your apologized to each other. The person that bumped to you than said,

'Hey! I had never seen you around before! You must be the new transfer student from right?! Hi! Nice to bump into you! Literally! Hahaha! I am Kise Ryouta! What is your name?'

You then replied your name and smiled at him. He was really pretty and rather good looking. He must be popular with the girls.

'Hi (L/n)-chan! Since it is your first day here you must be lost! I also got lost in my first day here! Which class are you in? I can bring you there!'

You told him your class and his eyes widen.

'Hey Hey! I am from 2-C too! Yay! We are going to be classmates! Lets go!'

He grabbed your wrist and dragged you to the classroom. As he dragged you, other girls kept glaring at you and you didn't know why. You understand that Kise-kun is a good looking guy, but he can't be that popular. You actually find him a little irritating. As he dragged you, he kept talking and talking about Kaijo and himself. Geez, doesn't he get tired from talking so much. You then thought he maybe had sustained talking lessons or something that trained him to talk forever.

When you reached the classroom, you shook your hand away from Kise-kun and just stood in front of the class. Everyone glanced at you and started whispering to their friends. It was really awkward, but lucky, the homeroom teacher came before another minute of awkwardness passed.

'Class settle down! This is (F/n)(L/n), the new transfer student. Do be nice to her. Miss (L/n), please introduce yourself.'

'Hi minna! I am (F/N)(L/N)! I just moved here from Kyoto. I am not really familar with this area so please take care of me!'

You then bowed 90°. It was really awkward that the whole class is just staring at you. You swallowed your saliva, waiting for your homeroom teacher to say something.

'Miss (L/n), please take a seat beside Kise-kun and we shall start lesson.'

Great, a seat beside a guy who can't shut up.

'Psssttt'
'(L/n)-chan'
'Hey (L/n)-chan heyyyy'

For the whole lesson, Kise-kun has been trying to get your attention and for the enitre lesson, the tick on your head grew larger and larger. At the end of the lesson, Kise-kun just flopped over to your desk and cried

'Hidoiii (L/n)-chan. Why are you ignoring mee? Please talk to meeeeeee. I want to be your friend.'

Truthfully, as irritating as he is, you wanted to try to be friends with me. But, he seems like a good guy and you are afraid that you would hurt him, just like how you hurt (B/F/N). You ignored Kise until another classmates of yours came to you.

'Hey Kise-kun, poor little (L/n)-chan here needs some alone time. You constant pestering will blow her up.'

'Hidoiii Elicchi...Haish, I shall go for lunch now.'

'Don't be late for class Kise-kun!'

Kise-kun than just ran out of class looking sad. The girl than took a chair and sat beside you.

'Hey, I am Eli Ayame and you call can be Eli! I am the class' Monitor! Welcome to Kaijo! If you have any problems, you can just talk to me!.

You nodded your head and smiled a little. That is how Ayame could tell that you had some problems. Her face instantly turned into a frown and she said,

'It looks like you have some problems, perphaps with your past? Do you want to tell me about it? Don't worry, I won't tell anyone okay.'

Of course, you did not want to tell her as it was kind of a stupid problem. But she kept looking at you and it felt like she was trying to mentally get you to tell her. You sighed, and just told her everything. You told her about Lily-chan, what happened and finally you told her about Sei-kun. You felt tears flow down your cheeks and Ayame-san offered you a tissue. She than patted your head and said,

'There there (F/n)-chan. Is it okay I call you by your first name? (F/n)-chan, forget about Lily-chan or Sei-kun already okay? You are in Kaijo now, this is not Rakuzan. This is your new life, screw your old life! I will be here for you, so, let's go eat lunch!'

You looked at her and she was grinning ear to ear. She is amazing, amazing at changing subjects. But she was right, you are a little hungry, so you nodded your head and followed her to the canteen. Just like Kise-kun, she is really chatty, and introduced you to the school as you walked. But, you could tell that she is an amazing person.

You sat at the canteen with you food and started munching. The food is really yummy and filling. Suddenly, someone cooed into right your ear

'(L/n)-channn~~'

Your face turned red. You turned behind and saw Kise-kun smiling and waving. Realizing about your flushed face, you quickly turned back and burried yourself into your food. Kise-kun chuckled and sat right beside you and look at you. When you cooled down, you moved away from him and continued eating. He moved himself right beside you again. You moved away, but he also moved again. You got irritated and then asked Kise to go away. He pouted at you, but you pointed him to get away. He than sulked and walked away.

Ayame-san laughed and then said

'Wow, this is the first time I see a girl chase Kise-kun away! It is usually the other way...'

'What do you mean the other way?'

Ayame-san's eyes widen and looked at you. Her brows became closer to each other and she said

'Wait? You don't know who Kise-kun is?'

You shook your head. She then asked you to come closer and she whispered into your ears.

'He's a model dude. A really famous model.'

Your eyes widen in shock. A model? Like a legit model. You then stared at Ayame-san and she just nodded her head. No wonder all the girls were staring at you. Because the popular model was getting close to you. Now to think about it, Kise Ryouta, you heard that name before! Lily-chan mentioned his name before! It was one of the guys Lily-chan really liked. Thinking about Lily-chan and the guys she likes, tears started to come back to your eyes and Ayame-san could tell.

'Aww man, I didn't mean to make you cry. I didn't know you liked Kise-kun and wanted him to yourself.'

You then stopped crying and shake your hands. You then told her that Lily-chanliked Kise-kun too and it just brought back some old memories. Ayame-san than nodded her head and apologized. You then said it was okay, you were too fragile. You took a deep breathe and finished you food.