I have never stopped loving you.

After dinner, you headed back to your room to ponder about Sei-kun. He was really strange. Before that, he was still normal, but during dinner time, he became so quiet. Yes, because of his respect for his father, he never interupted Mr. Akashi as he is speaking, but when Mr. Akashi asked him to speak, he would always gladly give his opinion. Did you return, do something to their relationship? Was it a mistake for you to come?

  You were still thinking about Sei-kun, when you heard a knock on your door, speaking of the devil, it was Sei-kun.

  When you opened the door, he smiled gently, greeted you and asked whether he could enter. You replied 'Sure.' and let him in. He sat on your bed and sighed out loud. He looked stress and you asked him what was on his mind.

  'When I am stress, I always come here to relax as you always calm down my mind.' 

He forced a smile and sat on a chair beside your study table. He put his arm on the table,rested his head on his hand and kept sighing. He looked so stress and you went beside him, with your brows moved closer to each other.

  'What's wrong Sei-kun? Is there anything I can do to help?'

  He then looked at you, put this hand on your cheek and rubbed it with his thumb. His gesture made you freeze and he stood up. He then moved his hand to your chin and lifted your head up. He looked straight into your eyes, and you looked up at his. His eyes were not glaring as usual, they were soft, it made you feel calm. Sei-kun then swiftly moved his lips to yours and kissed you. In the kiss, you felt his pent up emotions pouring out. He pulled you into a tight hug, lips not leaving yours. In your mind, you knew you had to push, but in your heart, you simply did not have the heart to.

  After what seemed like an eternity, his lips left yours and he said,

'I love you. I have been in love with you ever since I knew you.'

  Your eyes widen in shock, after all these years, he still loved you. You instinctively touched your lips again, thinking back to this kiss, and his lips being so close to yours a few years ago. However, in your mind, flashed an image of Ryota-kun. You frowned, thinking, what should you do.

Sei-kun saw that you were thinking, and pulled you into a tight hug.

  'I do hope you will come back, without you, I really didn't know how to live life at all. I need you with me, you help me feel sane.'

(A/N: Whew! Back with a short chapter, but heheyheyy it's something /winkwink/. Honestly, I don't know how to continue the story as I really don't know how I want this story to end. Like should it end with Akashi or Kise? I will continue thinking of how the plot should end, and yes, this book I think would end in a few chapters time, if I cannot think of anymore arcs. 

Anyways, thanks for reading and I hope to see you in the next chapter!)