Ending 2: Please don't go

You didn't want to let go of Ryota. When you came here, you vouched to start a new life, and Ryota and Eli was the new and better life. These people, who couldn't have asked for better companions in this new life. It would hurt so much to leave them for a life that was terrible. You wanted to let go of the past and live in the now. The beautiful now with Ryota.

  When Ryota tried to pull away, you clinged on to this shirt as tight as possible and repeated told him not to go. Ryota felt his chest turn wet because of your tears. He started tearing up too and hugged you back.

  'Ok, I will stop packing. Would you please let me go to let me unpack?' He asked, chuckling. You nodded your head and let go of him slowly. He patted your head and started removing all his clothing from the luggage.

  'Today, once and for all, I will make it clear to Sei-kun that we will always be together!' You said to Ryota with confidence. He laughed at your statement. You texted Sei-kun for a meet up and you and Ryota went to meet him at a park.

  At the park, you firmly told Sei-kun that you guys will always be together and that you are deeply in love with Ryota. You said that Sei-kun hurt you too much for you to ever have any feelings for him. Sei-kun glared at you, and you gripped Ryota's hand tighter.

  Sei-kun than let out a huge sigh.

  'Looks like you win this time Ryota.'

  Sei-kun than turned around and walked away like nothing happened.

*Akashi's POV*
It seems like (F/n) heart has already been taken and locked up by someone else.

I took one final look at (F/n) and saw her kissing Ryota happily.

I wish you guys all the best.

A/n: This is the end of  Come back to me! Thank you guys so much for reading and although it is not really a lot, I have been recieving so much support for this fanfic I am so honoured :') I do hope this ending is satisfying and you had fun reading this story. Sorry for the long wait in between sometimes School has been really busy ><
I do have other fanfics(Including another Akashi×reader×Kise) so do check then out!
Hope to see you guys around! ♡♡