First Date

Basketball has been one of the best decisions you made when you entered Kaijo. Everyone is amazing and they bring a lot of joy into your life. They sometimes even let you join in their practice matches. Even though you always end up sore the next day, you still had a lot of fun. The Kaijo Basketball team has become a second family to you.

You spend your time during practice watching them practice and ensure their welfare is well taken care off. Of course, you still give a lot time to finding teams to have practice matches and and putting up a portfolio for basketball players from other schools that are really strong. But, you would rather just look at them play.

When the boys play, they look really different and suave, especially Kise-kun. Normally, you knew him as his Dorky bubbly guy, but when he get serious during matches, he becomes this serious guy and it made him look really hot. Sometimes, you end up staring at him and therefore you had to mentally remind yourself to stop looking at him.

Today was just another Basketball practise and you were unconsciously staring at Kise-kun again. But, this time, he caught you looking at him. He smiled at you, and that made you blush and you looked down on your clip board pretending to be thinking about something. You think you saw him chuckle but Wakamatsu-senpai kicked him back into reality.

After practise, while the boys were in the locker room, you were cleaning up the basketball court and keeping and cleaning the basketballs. When you were cleaning the last ball, everybody walked out and asked if you needed help. Since you only left a ball, you said no and asked them to go home and rest. They waved you goodbye and left. You smiled and wiped the last spot on the ball. When you put down the ball, you felt someone walk behind you and you jumped and turned back to see who it is.

It was Kise-kun.

'Hello (F/n)cchi!'

You sighed and smiled at him. For a moment, you thought it was some stranger who wanted to molest you or steal something. You were glad it was Kise-kun, but he is here to steal something.

Your heart.

'Nene, (F/n)cchi, I saw that you were staring at me just now...'

Your face turned flushed as you tried to stutter out an excuse. Kise-kun then put a finger on your lips to make you stop talking and said

'No need for any excuses (F/n)cchi. I know you look at me every practise. I know, because I am always looking at you too.'

He then moved his hand to your cheeks and used his thumb to rub it.

'I look at you (F/n)cchi, as I really really like you. I really do. I love you.'

Your face turned redder and you stuttered out a no and moved away from Kise-kun. Right in front of your eyes, you saw Kise-kun's face turn red and it was really cute. Your heart beat faster and you did not know what to say.

'I...I...I think I like you too Kise-kun.'

You had never felt this way to anyone else before and only Kise-kun gives you the gitters you are having now. However, you still are not sure whether the feeling you felt was love, so, you just said that you think that you like him.

He smiled and put his hand away.

'(F/n)cchi, let me take you on a date! I will turn that like into love!'

You blushed even more and just nodded your head.

'Great! Tomorrow, 2pm? Let's meet at the park near Kaijo!'

You nodded and he grinned even wider. He took your wrist and pulled you out of the basketball court. He offered to walk you home, but you declined. He pouted, but you did not want to bother him. At a junction, you walked your seperate ways.

*TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY*

You wore a simple tee and jeans out. In the morning, you were so stressed over what to wear but after giving Ayame-san a call, she suggested being yourself. You agreed and thus, your outfit of the day.
When you saw Kise-kun, he was rather casual too. You waved at him and he smiled, running over to you.

You greeted each other and went to a Ramen shop. You had the urge to eat ramen for some time, and Kise-kun too had the urge for some heartwarming ramen.

After the meal, Kise-kun brought you to an Amusement park. You were never a person to go there as you were not very much a thrill seeker. You would rather visit a museum where you read about the history of your fore fathers and the country. But, Kise-kun really wanted to go, thus you followed him. You did not hate rides, you just have this terrible fear of heights. Kise-kun pointed to a roller coaster and you felt chills went down your spine. You started shaking but smiled to hide your fear. He noticed something was wrong.

'(F/n)cchi, are you afraid of heights?'

You nodded and told him you felt really embararessed. He chuckled and replied.

'Ahh no need to be embaressed! We are all afraid of something. I am afraid of spicy food and afraid of losing you.'

His last words made your heart skipped a beat and your face turned red. You looked at his smiling face and he lifted his hand. You took that hand, smiled back at him. You gladly followed Kise to a few rides

After the last ride, you were feeling happy, but a little sick as it was your first time riding roller coasters with thise 360° loops. But, you were not afraid, as Kise held your hands on every ride and you felt safe.

It was during the evening when Kise walked you home. You were still holding hands. He kept talking about how fun today was and talked about other places you should visit with him.

When you reached your doorstep, you looked at Kise and smiled. You let go of his hand he did not. He kneeled down and asked,

'(F/n)(L/n), would you be my girlfriend?'

You nodded as your face turned flush. Kise smiled and pull you into a hug.

(A/n: thank you guys for reading! It has been a long time since I updated this story and I am really sorry!>< I have been busy with school and it has been hard finding time to squeeze in some writing. Finally, I did! I hope you like this chapter and I promise Akashi will be back soon!)