A/N: Happy New Year!

Thanks to everyone who have read and am still is reading this fan fiction! Honestly, I am overwhelmed by the amount of people who have read and support my stories and I, and I am really touched. 

I have to apologize to everyone who wait very patiently for each chapter and I do hope I did not make you guys wait in vain for a chapter below standard. I do try to update regularly, and at least type a little of each chapter whenever I have the chance, but sometimes, life is such an ass. 

So thank you, really, I am really thankful to see the same names popping up in my notifications saying that the reader has like the newly updated chapter. It really encourages me to write and to keep writing and have a satisfying ending to this book. 

I honestly already have an idea of how this story will end, but it is hard to turn the story to that ending I want. If you have any ideas, do drop me a message or a comment! It would really help me out.

I started writing fan fictions in 2016 and one year of writing as come to a close. I am excited for the next year, and I will see you in the next chapter!(That I am already typing out, but mayyyyy take sometime before it gets published)

Happy 2017 everyone!

(psps: Extra Game movie coming out hehehehhehe cant wait!)