Please come home

After the Dinner, you and Eli-chan was escorted back into your dorm. You were surprised how easily the partnership was made. When you heard what (B/F/n) was telling Akashi, you thought your plans were gone. You thought she and Akashi got together after you left, as you heard some rumors. But now, after seeing them together, it looks like Akashi is actually bothered by her presence and doesn't actually care about her. Somehow, this made you feel relieved. 

Why are you relieved? It's not like you care about Akashi anymore. He is no longer means anything to you. But sometimes, you still feel it. His lips ghosting near yours. You touch your lips thinking about that feeling. 

Just as you touched your lips, there was another knock on your door. Eli-chan opened the door, and she was shocked. It was Akashi.

'Hello Ayame-san. Is (F/n) here?'

'Yes, she is. Why do you ask?'

She blocked the door, trying to prevent Akashi from entering and seeing you. However, her plan failed, as you walked to the door, and stood behind her. You heard Akashi's voice and got curious.

'Akashi? What are you doing here?'

Akashi smiled and asked you to accompany him for a walk around the school campus. Eli-chan than cut in and asked why the sudden request. He replied that he never brought you guys around the campus yet. She then said she wanted to follow, but he countered back with the reason that he wanted to talk about something. Eli-chan wanted to cut back, but you stopped her. Akashi was family, and he wouldn't hurt you. 

'But (F/N)-chan, I promised Ryota-kun that I would protect you.'

You put your hand on Eli-chan's shoulder and told her it was okay, and that you are safe with Akashi. She wanted to counter again, but looking at your eyes, she put her hand down and sighed. She nodded her head, and told you to call her if anything were to happen. You walked out of the dorm and smiled to Eli-chan, before walking off with Akashi. Eli-chan looked at you walk off with worry.

She knows. She knows what Akashi feels for you as Ryota-kun told her. She now only hopes that your love for Ryota-kun won't be wavered by Akashi. She knows, that he wil do anything to get her.

'(F/n) it has been a long time. I really missed you. Without you, Rakuzan and home, becomes really empty, just like my heart. You are the first to break my heart you know.'

Those words made you freeze. After so long, Akashi still feels this way? Your heart is so confused. After 3 years, you managed to sort out emotions, and after 3 years, you did realized what you felt for Akashi is love. You love, or loved Akashi. But, whatever you felt for Akashi, doesn't matter, as you know, you love Kise, and you are deeply in love with him. 

'Please come home (F/n), please. Papa misses you, everyone at home misses you. I miss you. Please come home.'

'Sorry Akashi, I can't. I have a new family now, and I am happy with them. It would hurt to leave them.'

After that sentence, Akashi looked hurt.

'So, it didn't hurt to leave us?'

It did, it hurt a lot. Tears flowed down your cheek. When Akashi saw the tear, he pulled you into a hug. You, instinctively hugged him back. He patted your back and whispered 'I'm Sorry' into your ear.  He hugged you tighter and tears continued flowing down your cheeks. You miss this. Akashi's presence. His warmth, his voice, his scent. You miss Akashi a lot. You are glad to finally see him again. But, in your mind, Ryota-kun's image is still in your mind. 

You instantly let go of Akashi and wiped away all your tears.

'I am sorry Akashi, but I can't.'

Akashi than took your hands and asked,

'If you can't come home, please at least visit and stay with us one last time? Let us say our proper goodbyes.'

You wanted to say no, but looking at Akashi's eyes, you could not reject him.

'Ok, Sei-kun, but just for one weekend.'

Akashi smiled and asked you to visit again next weekend.

One last weekend at the Akashi Mansion, the time to say proper goodbyes.

(A/n: Whew! Managed to pump out another chapter! Yes, the story is finally progressing somewhere! I hope you enjoy the story! I will try to continue writing, and hopefully finish this book before I become really busy next semester, but on another note, this story still has some "Arcs" which I planned but haven't write out, it may take some time.

I will see you soon!)