I'm Back

You gave Sei-kun one final hug before entering the train back home. He offered you a ride back, but Ryota-kun and Eli-chan are waiting for you at the train station and you knew it would hurt if you cancelled on them and arrived home in Sei-kun's car.

Before you stepped onto the train, Sei-kun gave you one last kiss, and without letting you go, he said

'I hope this is not the last kiss I will give you, and I hope this is not the last time I will see you.'

You smiled and replied,

'Baka, we are enrolled in sister schools, we will see each other again.'

He chuckled and replied 'Oh ya' and let you go. You walked to your seat and caught a glance of Sei-kun, he saw you too, and waved at you. You smiled back and the train left for home.

~Time Skip to after train ride~

  The first person you saw was Ryota-kun and following closely behind was Eli-chan. Ryota-kun gave you a crushing hug and bawled out loudly

'(F/N)CCHI, I THOUGHT I WAS NEVER GOING TO SEE YOU AGAIN!'

You hugged him back and replied with a smile,

'I'm Home Ryota-kun.'

You pat his head and looked over to Eli-chan, smiling at you. You let go of Ryota and went over to Eli-chan, giving her a hug.

'Eli-chan, I'm home.'

She smiled and replied that she knew that you will be back. You let go of her, and smiled.

'Let's go home shall we?'

You took your luggage and started walking in the direction of home. When you reached home, Ryota-kun and Eli-chan chan looked at each other and smiled. They told you they needed to go off to somewhere and left swiftly. 

You stood at your door dumb founded and that fear you once had popped up into your mind.

That Eli-chan and Ryota-kun would end up together.

(A/n: I am back! It is finally my term break and finally some time to write! I actually tried writing while studying, but I was dry on ideas. It was a really bad case of writers' block, and honestly, I am still having a block, but I will try to write! This is probably why this chapter is soo short, but I will be back really soon! Thank you for reading and See you next chapter!)