Partnership

(Time Skip to Year 2 in College)

  This year, you were nominated and selected to be the Student Council President, and Eli-chan, was chosen to be your Vice-president. Ryota-kun, was not chosen to be part of the Executive Committee, but he still knows about almost everything because you guys tell him. Keio was a great college, but it lacked ties with other Colleges. You always see other Colleges coming together to carry out projects, but Keio seemed to always carry out projects on its own.

  You went online and searched for a College. And you came across STAR College. A College, back home, in Kyoto. You were amazed by their programs and it looked like they did things solo too. You thought that it would be nice to go back to your childhood home. You believed if Keio and STAR joined forces and worked together, many many amazing things can be accomplished and your peers would be able to learn and gain so much experience here and in Kyoto.You then sent an E-mail to the Student Council there, to plan for a meet-up, and possibly a partnership. 

  They replied a day later, and they agreed to meet-up and also thought that a partnership was a good idea. You were overjoyed and almost immediately called for a council meeting. 

  At the meeting, you announced the possible partnership with STAR College. The council wanted to meet you and Eli-chan over at their college and give you a tour of their college first. After a month, they wanted to come here and check out your college. 

  Ryota-kun was very supportive of this partnership plan. but as soon as he heard that it was with STAR, he became very defensive and insisted that he come along. But you insisted that he stay here, and make sure nothing goes wrong and everything stays normal. You two almost got into a fight because of this. Ryota-kun was really worried something will happen back in Kyoto, but you really wanted him to stay here and temporarily take your place while you were gone. Eli-chan than stepped in, and told Ryota-kun to stay and that she will take care of you. Ryota-kun wanted to counterback, but looking at your stern look and Eli-chan's worried face, he sat back into his seat and nodded his head while looking down. 

You sighed and gave your closing line,

'Okay guys! Eli-chan and I would be heading to Kyoto tomorrow. So, I will leave everything to Ume-chan(A/n: The secretary) and Ryota-kun's hands. We will be back in a few days and give you a report! That will be all for today!'

  After the meeting, you turned to Eli-chan to discuss more details about the trip and suddenly, Ryota-kun appeared behind you and tapped your shoulders,

'Sorry about just now. After I heard Kyoto and STAR College, I got really worried that you would see those bastards from Rakuzan that hurt you. I don't want you to be hurt. It hurts to see you hurt.'

You smiled and replied,

'It's okay Ryota-kun. Those people don't matter anymore. I have Kaijo, Keio, Eli-chan and you. What they think, do not matter to me anymore. Don't worry, I am stronger now.'

You gave Ryota-kun a hug and walked out of the meeting room with Eli-chan.

(Kise's POV)

STAR College?

Out of all the Colleges, she had to pick that one.

The one Akashicchi enrolled in.

I hope, I really hope, she won't meet him.

Elicchi, please protect (F/n)cchi from Akashicchi.

Don't go back to him please.

I love you (F/ncchi).