The Captured Princess

By CollabCrew

Princess Adira never wanted to have a royal title, and she most certainly never wanted all the pressure that... More

Chapter One: Adira
Chapter Two: Theo
Chapter Three: Keary
Chapter Four: Fay
Chapter Five: Adira
Chapter Six: Theo
Chapter Seven: Keary
Chapter Eight: Fay
Chapter Nine: Adira
Chapter Ten: Theo
Chapter Eleven: Keary
Chapter Twelve: Fay
Chapter Thirteen: Adira
Chapter Fourteen: Theo
Chapter Fifteen: Keary
Chapter Sixteen: Fay
Chapter Seventeen: Adira
Chapter Eighteen: Theo
Chapter Nineteen: Keary
Chapter Twenty: Fay
Chapter Twenty-One: Adira
Chapter Twenty-Two: Theo
Chapter Twenty-Three: Keary
Chapter Twenty-Four: Fay
Chapter Twenty-Five: Adira
Chapter Twenty-Six: Theo
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Keary
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Fay
Chapter Twnety-Nine: Adira
Chapter Thirty: Theo
Chapter Thirty-One: Keary
Chapter Thirty-Two: Fay
Chapter Thirty-Four: Theo
Chapter Thirty-Five: Keary
Chapter Thirty-Six: Fay
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Adira
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Theo
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Keary
Chapter Forty: Fay
Chapter Forty-One: Adira
Chapter Forty-Two: Theo
Chapter Forty-Three: Keary
Chapter Forty-Four: Fay
Chapter Forty-Five: Adira
Chapter Forty-Six: Theo
Chapter Forty-Seven: Keary
Chapter Forty-Eight: Fay
Chapter Forty-Nine: Adira
Chapter Fifty: Theo
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two: Fay
Chapter Fifty-Three: Adira
Chapter Fifty-Four: Theo
Chapter Fifty-Five: Keary
Chapter Fifty-Six: Fay
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Adira

Chapter Thirty-Three: Adira

141 12 2
By CollabCrew

While the two were busy talking, I made my way over to Theo.

Using my bound hands, I moved his head onto my lap, and stroked his hair, "Theo, why did you come after me?" I whispered, although I already knew the answer.

His shoulder was bleeding profusely, and I felt utterly helpless, knowing that there was nothing I could do.

Suddenly, I noticed the looks of the two captors, and I glared at them.

"I don't know anything about a ring," I spat at them, frustrated and angry.

They were silent as stone, which made me more uneasy.

The girl strode over and suddenly grabbed me, pulling me away from Theo.

"Let me go!" I yelled, and pulled away.

The man pulled Theo to the opposite corner of the cave, very much out of my reach, and bound his hands behind him as well.

The girl let go of me, and walked back a few paces, "And don't try to get to him." She added mockingly, "Or he'll wake up in a lot more pain." Almost casually, she dropped a hand to the hilt of her dagger.

I felt like crying, but held it in. Now was not the time to show weakness, especially in front of these vermin.

For several minutes no one moved. Everything was silent as the grave, and I found myself wondering about my father. Was he sending anyone to look for us? Or had he just given up and adopted an heir?

I shook my head to clear those thoughts. They didn't matter right now.

Finally, Theo stirred and gave a low moan as the pain washed over him.

"Our lover has woken up." The girl commented, still with a mocking tone.

Theo ignored her, and opened his eyes. He looked around and when he saw me, his eyes filled with concern.

"Time to get the info." The girl slid her dagger smoothly out of her sheath, "As a soldier, I'm sure you can take pain quite well. But," she paused striding over to me, "Can you take her pain?"

My breath quickened involuntarily, and I strove to steady it.

Be strong.

Aw snapdragons! D: Vote if ya'll like it. And if ya don't like it, well, don't vote. ;)

Adira - Evara

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63 12 13
Among long rolling hills of green, scattered with wildflowers lived two Kingdoms; that of the humans and that of the lords. The lords lived among all...
347 35 35
COMPLETED BOOK I was trained to be a weapon for the kingdom. I was forced into servitude to the King after my family was ripped from me. My new life...
59.8K 1K 12
They say there is a thin line between love and hate. Born into a world of brutality and injustice, Elena Starks knows better than to believe it. Her...
227K 15.7K 101
When 16 years old Sarah Woodman came to know her step sister is not the same girl she was before, she wasn't even able to believe that her step siste...