[#E] Bumping Into You || Kim...

By nevermind902

{HEAVY EDITING NEEDED. Cp} Cliché. This story is cliché like all other books. Or is it? Read to find out. ... More

Prologue
READ THIS BEFORE STARTING THE BOOK!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (Pt.1)
Chapter 36 (Pt.2)
Chapter 37 (Pt.3)
Chapter 38 (Pt.4)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Finale - chapter 52
Epilogue

Chapter 47

2.7K 94 17
By nevermind902

A whopping 3k< words in this chapter since I haven't updated since April 29th.

SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU GUYS WAITING!

Enjoy! 

- pls vote and comment! That would be lovely.

/////

Park Ji Hyun POV

"Hello miss?"

"Can you hear me?"

The voices around me were echoing in my head. I opened my eyes to a blurry vision. Looks like I'm back at the white place again. The hospital.

I sat up from my aching back. Thinking back, there was nothing I can remember. What did I do? And why am I in the hospital?

A familiar man walked in holding a clipboard with paper. I scanned him and refreshed back to my mind.

Hmm...

"Good morning Ms Park" He smiled warmly at me showing his deep dimples.

"Hello..? I don't really think I know you though..." I squinted my eyes.

His eyes widened in shock. He then noted stuff down onto his clipboard.

" Well....Looks like it's worse now.." He murmured.

"Whats worse?" I was confused.

He didn't answer my question, instead, he came closer and did a message to my head. My head ached before the lightbulb clicked open.

"Mr Nam!" I shouted.

"Finally, you remember now? Please get changed and come to my room, I'll explain everything later" He said, smiled and left.

You just had to wake me up and call me into your room? Oh okay...

//

"Really??"

" Yeah, My son carried you to the hospital saying that you fainted after a 2-minute conversation at midnight?"

Your son?

" Your son..?"

"Yeah, my son, Kim Namjoon or Rap monster as they say..." He looked at me as if Rap monster was the most important person in my life. Well, it kind of is, bearing in mind that he just carried me to the hospital after I fainted.

"Kim Namjoon.... OH YEAH! THAT PINK HAIRED GUY!" I kind of yelled.

His expression fell into a laughter, "The pink haired guy..?" He said while chuckling.

"Oh sorry for that rudeness, I have an impression of him being the pink haired guy cause on the first day of school, the BTS gang was walking in that hallway and he's the tallest so I saw him first. Because of his height, I recognised his pink hair so yeah..." I explained.

"Well okay, so back to your condition. You have unfortunately not been getting better or still staying at stage 3, instead, it has already slowly grown to stage 4 and the risk of your life has already started."

I sat there listening, not knowing what to say. This is life guys, you can just randomly grow a blob of something anywhere in your body and that 'random blob' can just kill you.

"Well, that's sad news...."

He sat there shocked, I guess it because of my reaction.

"Aren't you scared or you know.... worried at least..?"

I simply smiled at him "Nope."

"Why..? Don't you care about your loved ones? Aren't, you worried about how they will feel?"

"Of course I am, I can't do anything right? I'll just have to enjoy the time I have left with them and let them know I love them before I leave"

I smiled back this time.

"I had scheduled you to go to America in about 2-3 weeks" Please be ready in case of anything" He held my hand

"I will"

/////

It was already break when I rushed back to school, I was receiving weird glances from people.

Like they know what happened.

I walked peacefully to the canteen until a strong hand pulled mt to somewhere.

"YAH! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW WORRIED WE ARE?! YOUR FREAKING BOYFRIENDS¥ WAS BEING LIKE GLUE STICKING ONTO ME THIS WHOLE MORNING ASKING ABOUT YOU AND ALL I CAN SAY IS I DONT KNOW AND I DO REALLY MEAN I DONT KNOW!" She literally rapped at my face without inhaling a breath in between.

"..." I had my mouth open and I was staring at her bluntly.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY YOUR FACE?!" She was glaring at me with the 'duhhhh' face.

"Oh sorry, I was just feeling uncomfortable this morning so I came late because I had a little more rest" I made up an excuse. Like right know, I can't think of any excuses other than being sick. What's with my nerdy brain?

Her facial expression completely changed from an angry, exaugurating woman to an innocent girl. I laughed at her sudden change.

"Oh really??~~~~ I'm so sorry for yelling at you, are you okay? Are you feeling well? Do you want to go home for more rest?" She spits fireballs of questions to me while placing her hand everywhere on my face check for my temperature.

"Nahh, it sokay Eun Mi. Just little coughs," I took her hand

"WELL GOOD! CAUSE YOUR BOYFRIEND WAS SERIOUSLLLLLY STICKY LIKE NOT STICKY BUT LIKE STICKY AND NOT REALLY STICKY BUT STILL HELLA STICKYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~~~~" Her exaggerating attitude appeared again.

I laughed. "Sorry for my boyfriend, can you tell me where he is?"

"Oh yeah sure, I don't know. Search for that sticky man yourself cause I dun really like him now" She said is a 'whatever tone'.

Yeah, there you see. The most bipolar but sweet but bipolar friend.

I smacked her on the shoulder lightly. "Uh huh, like you're boyfriend isn't super glue too."

She hesitated to speak "N-n-noooo, he at least wouldn't bug like Taehyung you KNow!...." She fades knowing the truth in her mind.

"Yeah yeah Eun Mi, I'm gonna go find my oh-so-sticky boyfriend now!" I waved and walked away smirking at our battle.

I wondered around the canteen waiting for 7 familiar figures to appear anytime soon. Or actually 8 adding Young Min in. People were already grabbing food and drinks of the table the stuff.

Instead of a nice 'hi' or just a wave, I was dragged by a large soft hand. Of course, I knew it was Taehyung hand. I tried to hold his hand back t not pull that hard but he never looked at me and kept walking though all these people.

"Taehyung"

No response"

"Yah Taehyung"

No response.

"Yah KIM TAEHYUNG!" I let go of his hand.

His hand Was not holding mine anymore. He was looking at me with dull eyes not speaking anything.

"Yah, what's with you today? Can't you speak befor-" I was pulled into his hard chest; a seriously tight hug. like those teddy bear hugs on Instagram that everyone wishes them to happen with their crush which is happening to me right now which is awesome ..... WAIT, nevermind, why am I thinking about Instagram when my boyfriend is worried about me?

I was standing there like some kind of magic spell was cast on me making me frozen. He didn't speak a word and kept hugging me digging his head deeper and deeper into the crook of my neck. I didn't know what to react. Maybe opt his back and say I'm okay? Nahhh, way too cliche. This story has been cliche all the way anyways.

I hesitated before hugging him back lightly. He stood frozen while I was stood frozen too. It probably looked like modeling for the painters you on the street where they sketch your pose under an hour?

I stepped back and help his face with my small hands. His face was nothing like my hand. Looks like a baby hand on an adulates hand.

I caressed his face with my thumbs. He stared right into my soul. I could not possibly guess whats in his mind.

"Whats with the drama dude?" I said trying to sound has happy

"The drama is you disappearing for 2 hours and 56 minutes today" He finally spoke after all these pulling.

I smiled at him lightly and giggled. "Really? Just for they 3-hour disappearance of me made you do all this bear hugging and Eun Mi whining to me?" I said in a joking way.

"2 hours and 58 minutes is what you mean."

"Okay okayyyy-"

"Wherewereyou?Whathappened?Wheredidyougo?Didyougethurt?Areyousick?Areyouhungryorjustmadatme?Ifyeswhy?Dididoaythingwrong? TELL MEEEEE" He rapped a paragraph of questions.

Yes, you did something wrong. You made me fall in love with you.

I plainly smiled at him and said: "No"

"No, I'm not mad, no I'm not hungry, no I'm not sick and no you did not do anything wrong. Nothing Kim Taehyung. You are perfect."

He released a huge breath of relief.

"PARK JI HYUN, YOU SCARED THE FUCK OUT OF ME DUDE. THOUGHT I DID SOMETHING WRONG. I THOUGHT YOU LEFT!" He shared me from my shoulder.

I quicker grabbed his hand and held it. It hurt my brain.

"Okay, so no matter what. I'm fine now so let's go to class, the bells gonna ring"

He gave me his derpy smile and followed me to class.

//

We just finished Music and it was Lunch already. I was standing by my locker grabbing books for my final classes of the day.

A cold hand swept by me passing me a small note. I looked at the person passing by. It was Yumi. I opened the note and it read:

Remember rooftop today after school. Dot be late.

I refreshed my brain back. Rooftop?

Flashback

"I have some very very critical things to tell you and we need some real privacy..." She explained.

"We could meet in a cafe with no one, why rooftop?" I was curious.

She hesitated and I watched her eyes go left. She's lying. I can tell by her eyes. She's looking left while she's right handed.

"We can't have anyone. No one's suppose to hear what I'm going to tell you."

"Then text me, it's not like people will see-"

"NO! NO TEXT! JUST MEET AT THE ROOFTOP TOMORROW AFTER SCHOOL WHEN EVERYONE ELSE LEFT!" She yelled.

"......" What is she up to?

"Sorry, just please, meet me on the rooftop this Friday ALONE. Please don't ask. Just come," She said and ran away with her heels. I was left there confused.

Flashback ends

That scene of when Yomi came to be to go to the rooftop appeared. I just remembered right.

Although all of this is happening, I know that my tumour has worsened. As you can tell, I have been remembering so many things. From the doctor who is gonna save my life then forgetting who Namjoon is for a sec then forgetting what happened just around 14 hours ago.

Just amazing right?

I looked back at her seeing her walking towards Dorsey in her high heels creating this sound across the hallway.

I looked at her bluntly.

"Ya, what are you looking at?" A voice appeared behind me.

I looked back to see Eun Mi with J hope holding hands looking at Yomi.

"Yeah, her" Knowing that they know who I am talking about. They made a disgusted face.

"We all know she's the second slut of the school already," Jhope said. "The second she stepped in our school or classroom, I can already tell she's going to become another Dorsey" He made that ' I don't fuck with you' face. I laughed at his comments.

"Oh well, too bad. She controls herself. Once a bitch always a bitch" I added

"C'mon" I patted Eun Mi's shoulder lightly and headed to the canteen.

//

" BROOOOOOOOOOOOO Look at these Gucciiiiiiiiiiii's" Jimin jumped around feeling excited about some branded stuff on his phone. I think its Gucci they are looking for.

"Yeah, Gucci. It's not like you can't get them" Taehyung said commenting his reaction calmly.

"Ah Taehyung, we all know you have a collection of them," Jimin said. Taehyung simply shrugged it off.

I put my hand on his shoulder. "You have a freaking collection of Gucci?!"I was really surprised. Usually, he wouldn't mention anything about branded stuff and expensive stuff. Well...exposed.

"Uh.... yeah?" He said glaring at Jimin from the edge of his eyes.

I just smiled at him then went back on eating my Kimchi fried rice.

It's not like I'm super surprised about these 8 boys having expensive stuff and all those. I'm in a private expensive school, Obviously there rich kids here.

" So guys, any plans for after school?" Young Min talked after a few minutes of plain silence.

"Nah, I have to go home to make my music," Suga said.

"I'll join with Yoongi," Namjoon said.

"I have to go buy groceries fro my family today. Not me" Jin said after.

"Sorry not free, I have to go home, my grandparents are here," Eun Mi said. Jhope looked at her and pouted.

Awwwww, C.U.T.E

"I'm free!" Jungkook, Jhope and Taehyung said at the same time.

Jimin didn't reply to the question yet.

Everyone looked at him waiting for an answer.

He scratched the back of his neck with his small hands. "Uh.. Anyone wanna go... you know...go..-

"What hyung? why are you stuttering? What are you think hyung?!" Jungkook jumped in teasing him.

" shopping for Gucci with me?" He said looking shy.

Everyone's face was blunt. We stayed frozen before bursting out in laughter.

"Really hyung? Have you been obsessed with Gucci now?"

"Yaaaa maknae, it's not like you haven swooned for timberland before"

Jungkook gave up in defeat, "yeah yeah, but at least I don't scream at school; about what collection you want,"

Jimin looked at him bluntly, he turned his head back to the rest and started changing his face to a puppy face.

"Annnnnyyyoneeee...?????" he swooned looking at Taehyung and Jungkook. I smiled at him saying it's okay to go.

"Fine, we'll go, 1 minute," Taehyung said while swinging his shoulder over Jungkook's arm.

"Hyung?" He turned to Jhope.

"Nahh, I'll join Suga since I need to practice rapping too," he rejected.

Soon after, everyone went back eating. There was this 1-minute silence before Eun Mi decided to break the ice.

"So Ji Hyun, what about you?" She asks. Oh yeah, I didn't even answer the question yet.

"Uh.. I- I- I am busy. I have to go do something," I said feeling nervous.

"Okayy..? Why are your stuttering?"

"Uh I um you know..."

Taehyung suddenly leant in being inches away from me. His eyes were literally right in front of mine, I could feel him breathing.

"What.are.you.hiding?" He said one word one by one, pronouncing them clearly. His eyes were looking directly into mine, not moving at all. I could feel everyone looking at us making me more pressured.

"Well my friend from my last job got in an accident and I need to visit her..yeah! That's all" I made up the 100th lie this month. Losing is just so hard.

"Oh really?! What her name, I can go with and also introduce my handsome face saying that I'm your boyfriend," Taehyung said.

"Oh sorry but her mom said that only 1 person can visit at a time for now," I added on lying again

"Oh well then," sugar joined

I laughed it off bitterly and went back to eat.

//

Kim Taehyung POV

School just finished and the 3 music producers left to practice and make music. I did not see Ji hyun after lunch. When I was at the locker, I saw her walking towards the stairs going somewhere only with her phone in her hand. I wanted to reach for her but she ran up making.

Me Jungkook and Jimin are just standing under the shade in school.

"Yah, do you still need to buy Gucci?" I nudged Jimin as I thought about Ji Hyun.

"Not really, just want them," He replies.

"Just buy it another day Hyung, we don't have a lot of time to shop," Jungkook suggested.

"Yeah, dude."

Jimin looked disappointed.

The thought of where Ji hyun was going came back to my mind again.

"Guyyys, what did Ji Hyun say where she was going after school again?" I asked.

Jimin Spoke out first. "Hospital, to see her friend from her last job," He said as he exploded the bag of chips while digging in for some.

"Yeah, that's what I heard"

"Why hyung?" Jungkook asks.

"I saw her heading towards the stairs after school, I didn't catch p. She seems like she's in a hurry," I explained.

Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other slowly. Their head twisting to each other in sync. Jimin stopped his 3rd chip mid-way. Jungkook was left with his mouth open.

I made a confused expression.

"What?"

Both of them shot at me a look.

"I Feel like something bad is happening..." Jungkook mutters quietly which I didn't pick that much up.

"Bwo?"

"I feel like Dorsey that bitch is included again..." Jimin then mutters.

"What? Can you guys speak louder?"

Both of them the stared at me intently. I was still standing there like some dork new to Earth.

"Don't you get it?! Ji Hyun obviously lied to you to do something!" Jimin half yelled at me.

"What?"

"Hyung! Didn't she say she was going to the hospital? Why would she be going up the stairs then? And since today is Friday, all the floors are closed except for the rooftop!" Jungkook also half yelled. It felt like 2 aliens speaking some half English half Hawaiian language to me.

"Rooftop..?"

"Brooooooo, haven't you figured out yet? She lied to you probably to meet someone on the rooftop. What?! So you expect a line of hospital bed o the rooftop with all those medicine and machines when there are bugs everywhere with no rooftop and not a single plug? What do you expect? A heavenly hospital all ready to treat people? KIM TAEHYUNG, ITS  A FUCKING ROOFTOP AND ITS SCHOOL. THERE IS NO PLUG DUDE. DOES ELECTRIC COME FROM CONCRETE?! THE FUCK HELL NO!" Jimin officially yelled at me.

"HOLY SHIT YEAHHHHHHHH, WHAT WAS I THINKING?!" 

"What are you 2 still looking at? Your ugly face? Get our asses up now!" Jungkook grabbed both me and Jimin's ears and dragged us up to the rooftop.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook, you're not sleeping with me today, go sleeping on the couch," Jimin added.

"Don't even think about it," I added

//

Park Ji Hyun POV

I arrived on the rooftop alone. There was a few light open since it's getting dark already. 

I looked around to see no one. It was dead quiet.

Isn't Yomi suppose to be here to tell me something?  I'm guessing she's trying to do something bad to me just the same as Dorsey about Taehyung and stuff like dating him. Too bad, I came.

I checked for the last time before starting to head back down when a familiar voice appeared behind me.

"You came.."

It wasn't Dorsey's voice....but she appeared.

When she walked out, she was wearing thing black hooded cape. Like some animation, a line of her minions appeared behind her encircling me into a trap.

Instead of yelling at her in anger, I laughed, Yep, lol like it just too much of a joke to take stuff seriously.

"Whatchu gonna do girl? Just because you're wearing a cape with a hooded cap doesn't make you any hero or hotter. Lol, try harder and your minion. Tryhards is the word" I spat at them. Although I couldn't see their face because they are covered, from my experience, they are probably raging in anger already.

Instead of her trying to roast me back, she stayed calm this time. Her face was revealed when she looked up with a smirk.

"Little nerdy nerd nerd, roasting doesn't help bitch." Her smirk transformed into a snicker. 

I was surprised. This wasn't what I would be expecting.

Slowly she stepped forward, getting closer to me. She walked around me using her hand to touch my chin gently.

"Look at you...this precious piece of diamond to Kim Taehyung...How lovely can you and he be at school? Kissing and touching. Aw! how romantic..." She snickered sarcastically.

Her hand suddenly grabbed my chin harshly making me looked at her dark brown eyes making them almost black.

"BUT WHEN IT COMES TO MINE I WON'T EASILY LET GO OF WHOEVER STOLE IT FROM ME," She yelled at my face. Her eyes looked like they were poisoned with love.

I stood there trying to stay calm baring my tumour is getting worse which also affect why behaviour.

"Taehyung was never yours." I looked at her intensely emphasising the word 'never'.

She looked away throwing my head to the left with her hand clipped with fake nails.

I closed my eyes bearing the pain on my neck. Before I can calmly react, she used her hands to grabbed my face harshly from my cheeks.

"HE WAS ALWAYS MINE. HE WAS MINE UNTIL YOU CAME AND TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME YOU SLUT! NO ONE DARES TO TAKE ANYTHING FROM ME EXCEPT ME YOU LITTLE WIMP WANNABE!" 

I stood there in silence letting all those hurtful words into my ears. It hurt but too bad, I dealt with it.

I took a deep breath in before glaring at her. 

"What are you going to do about it?" I challenged her in a strong tone.

She was going to answer before that 'voice' appeared behind the shadow.

"Will this do?" That voice said sarcastically before throwing something in front of me.

Something was thrown in front of me.

It was my family photo.

From that incident

And it was on fire. 

My eyes were wet. I tried to focus on who was behind the shadow. Everything suddenly became mute except for the footsteps of that mysterious person.

She was under the light but was wearing a hooded cape too. 

Slowly, she looked up revealing her face.

"Yomi?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

653K 32.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
Abducted By morbid child

Mystery / Thriller

51K 1.4K 21
Emily Thorn is15. Its an average Thursday in May. Her younger sister, Bonnie, and her are walking home from soccer practice. An icecream truck pulls...
64.3K 2.7K 17
[HIGHEST RANKING: #1on jkff] Yoon Hana, an ordinary girl from Seoul, had accidentally stepped back in time. Becoming part of the royal family in the...
1.2M 45.1K 40
(completed) "Out of all the people who could've ripped me to shreds, why on earth did it have to be you?"