Her Cursed Mate

Oleh MissieA

Cursed. That's what Alpha Thaddeus of the Dark Moon pack is. Annabel knew one day the curse in his lineage wo... Lebih Banyak

All Rights Reserved
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (unedited)
Chapter 18 (unedited)
Chapter 19 (unedited)
Chapter 20 (unedited)
Chapter 21 (unedited)
Chapter 22 (unedited)
Chapter 23 (unedited)
Chapter 24 (unedited)
Chapter 25 (unedited)
Chapter 26 (unedited)
Chapter 27 (unedited)
Chapter 28 (unedited)
Chapter 29 (unedited)
Chapter 30 (unedited)
Chapter 31 (unedited)
Chapter 32 (unedited)
Chapter 33 (unedited)
Chapter 34 (unedited)
Chapter 35 (unedited)
Chapter 36 (unedited)
Chapter 37 (unedited)
Bonus 1/3 (unedited)
Bonus 2/3 (unedited)
Bonus 3/3 (unedited)

Epilogue

64.1K 2.2K 298
Oleh MissieA

"Thaddeus," I call out to him. "We need to meet up with the rest at the borderline. The Ember Creek members are coming."

He calls out for me to be patient but I roll my eyes. Some members of the  Ember Creek were going to be coming because from the list constructed, there were over seventeen families that recognized each other. Alpha Nick had also sent a list of the Blue Bloods members residing in his pack after Thaddeus had sent ours. We held a pack meeting about what was happening and let's just say, the happy faces on my old pack members faces made my day.

I was especially excited for my babies Beth and Savannah. From what I heard, their aunt was coming for them. Their parents weren't, but Beth was excited to see her aunt. As Thaddeus came down the stairs, I interlaced our hands together and practically dragged him along. He let me pull him even though I knew he was capable of pulling away from me. He shut the door and we hurried to the borderline where everyone (aka the old Blue Blood members living in this pack) were. When we made it, we held our breath as we awaited for the others to arrive. I noticed Beth and Savannah waiting near the front, and I move forward to stand beside them. Beth looks up at me excitedly. Her younger sister probably had no clue what was going on. Beth reaches out to squeeze my hand and I let her.

When the footsteps of multiple wolves attack the ground, I turn to Thaddeus who moves forward. Jay and Natalia were here as well. If I remember correctly, the Beta of the Ember Creek pack was leading the Wolves here.

I clutch Beth's hand as the Wolves get closer. Her heartbeat was beating a mile away. When the Wolves finally arrive, they take cover behind a tree and change before following behind a well built individual: he must be the Beta.

"Alpha," the man greets. Thaddeus nods in greeting. "This is everyone," he says motioning at everyone.

From what I could tell, it wasn't that big of a group. There were about twenty people here. I skim them over trying to remember anyone but it comes out blank. Even though we were a small pack, it seems that I can't remember anyone.

The area becomes quiet as everyone looks around trying to remember faces. Thaddeus doesn't say anything at all. We spend some time in quiet silence before a female makes her way to the front. Beth's hand tightens over mine even more and I watch as the female breaks away along with Beth. This is all it takes to get everyone to unfreeze and begin to speak to one another.

I watch as Beth and her aunt hug in the middle of it all. I take Savannah and step around everyone, heading over to her sister and aunt. Her aunt pulls away and lifts Savannah off the ground, squeezing her into a hug. For a moment I ventured into something so personal and intimate.

I turn away and walk back to Thaddeus. Looking around at all the families reunited makes me happy. Thaddeus, Jay, Natalia, and I watch everything going on. All of these new members were going to have to go through the Ceremony of Acceptance, like we had gone through. Thaddeus had conducted the ceremony for later on so the families could catch up first and all that. The Beta that brought the group nods his head at Thaddeus and turns away, followed by three of his guards.

Thaddeus and the rest of us wait for everyone to get caught up with each other. It takes some time but slowly enough we manage to get everyone's attention on us. Thaddeus looks out in the crowd and observes the new faces. While he does this, I take the time I introduce ourselves to them.

"Hi everyone," my voice comes out strong in the silent atmosphere. "I'm Annabel, this is Alpha Thaddeus, my mate, and Beta Jay and his mate Beta Natalia."

I'm not too sure what to say to the crowd I once called family. However, I could barely make out many of the faces because I kept to myself most of the times along with Mason.

The crowd doesn't respond but I didn't think they will. Thaddeus takes my moment of hesitation to continue on.

"As of today, you will all be members of the Dark Moon. I do not tolerate disrespect kindly so if I suspect any suspicious behavior from any of you, there will be consequences."

I glance at Thaddeus from the corner of my eye. That took a quick turn. I notice the new individuals stare at my mate in fear and I was not sure if that was a good thing. We were going to be pack members, there was no need to try to use intimidation to make them listen to us. However, if any of these new folks came with the intent to hurt the pack, I hope they rethink that decision.

Thaddeus stops talking and glances out at the crowd. I understand his concern. He was taking in a bunch of my old pack members that probably don't like him and they were gearing up to fight against us. He was taking a leap of faith right now by doing this and it wasn't the safest decision.

"The Ceremony of Acceptance will be conducted soon," I intervene as the attention shifts to me. "Afterwards, we'll have to push you guys in the pack house for now. As you'll notice later on, the pack house is a bit crowded but we are building a few homes in the pack village to help accommodate others. As we've told everyone already, if there are any families wanting to live together in the newer homes they must come to either one of us to discuss so."

"We'll need to prepare everything soon enough," I add in glancing at Thaddeus who now takes the lead.

"Until then, everyone must follow the procedure and follow my men who will be taking you to the clearing where the Ceremony will all be conducted."

As soon as he says it, a few of our guards step forward and motion to the newcomers. As they leave, I turn to Thaddeus who turns to Jay and Natalia. "I'll need you to get the materials I need and meet up with them," he says to Jay who nods. They both turn away and leave, leaving Thaddeus and I.

I stare at him confused. "What are we going to be doing?" I ask. Instead of replying, Thaddeus takes my hand and pulls us farther away from everyone although they already left.

We walk away for some time with Thaddeus in front of me. When he stops, I crash into his muscular back before he turns to me. I look up at him just as he grips my chin and pulls upwards.

His lips find their way onto my cheek and I blush madly. "I love when you take control," he murmurs against my skin. I grip his shirt in my hands as I have difficulty breathing. His scent was everywhere and it was driving me mad.

He tugs my chin up further and softly lands his lips on mine. It was different and I liked it. We pull away briefly before I pull him down again.

"Come on," I say breaking away. "We gotta go," I tell him.

He nods but just before I turn, he lifts me off my feet by gripping my thighs and pulling me upwards. I giggle as my back hits a tree and tighten my legs around Thaddeus.

"Tha-"

He ignores me and presses his soft lips to my neck. "Thaddeus, we have to go."

He sighs against my mark making me moan. He triggered something inside of me and I yearn for him. When he pulls away and drops me, I glare at him.

"Totally not fair," I say as he begins to walk back. "You can't just leave me all-"

"All what?" He asks. I don't have to look at him to see he is highly amused.

"You know!" I point out completely sexually frustrated​. "I hate you."

"No you don't," he responds all knowing like. That annoys me because it's true. I've expressed my feelings for him every night and even the morning. I can't help it; I love saying it. He knows I could never hate him.

I hurry to follow him and take his hand into mine. I tighten my hands in his and we make our way to the clearing. Everyone is already in position but Jay was not here yet. I walk with Thaddeus to stand on a small platform to look out into our ever growing pack.

The clearing grows quiet as we await for Jay and Natalia to get back. As this is happening, I glance around. The soon to be pack members are huddled in the middle and I watch as they straighten themselves out. On the sides are our current pack members. Everyone besides the stationed guards were here. They still had to watch and protect the pack borders.

Finally, Jay and Natalia come back and the clearing gets deadly quiet. Thaddeus takes the ceremonial bowl from Jay, and I take it from him. I stand next to my Mate as he faces the audience.

"For this Ceremony, you will need to pledge your loyalty to this pack and I," he says. He tells everyone what the knife in his hand is for and soon enough he begins.

"State your name," he says to the first individual.

"Ryan Denay Smith," the female says. She looks uncomfortable standing in front of my Mate's intimidating height. I hold the bowl.

"Ryan Denay Smith, do you pledge your allegiance to myself, Alpha Thaddeus and Luna Annabel, of the Dark Moon's pack?" The words were different but from what I read in the text, they were sometimes revised but still meant the same thing

"Y-yes," she says with a slight stutter. Thaddeus takes the knife and I watch as the poor girls eye widen. Thaddeus slits the palm of his hand and I look away queesy. I didn't like the thought of my Mate being hurt.

The knife is given off to Ryan who does the same with a short gasp. I place the sacred bowl in between the two as they close their hands together over the bowl. A few droplets of bowl fall in and when it's over, I exhale realizing that I was holding my breath in. Ryan moves to the side and I feel the pack link expand, taking her in.

The next person comes up and Thaddeus continues on for them all. I continue holding the bowl half full of blood now. When Thaddeus finishes, he wipes his blood stained hand with a cloth Jay gives him and takes the bowl, signifying the end of the Ceremony. Turning away, he walks over to a grassy area as I follow behind.

"Would you like to do this?" He asks me as we both take a knee. Nodding, I grab the bowl carefully and begin to pour it onto the ground. This symbolized our connection with the earth and our territory. After emptying it all, I stand to my feet.

"What happens next?"

"Their our pack mates now," Thaddeus says as we begin to make our way back home. "Ken will introduce them around if their relatives don't. Tonight we'll hold the Run. Now it's just time to focus on the new homes."

I nod along to his words. The Run; it was what my old pack members and I had to go through when we became Dark Moon pack members. The entire pack, basically everyone that can Shift, Shift at night and we hunt together. Thaddeus and I walk in beautiful peace. It's been a while since we could do this actually.

"So, everything is fine now," I point out. "We're at peace."

Thaddeus nods. Smiling, I wrap my arms around Thaddeus. "I'm happy."

Thaddeus picks me up and into his arms. I wrap one arm over his shoulder and continue to clutch the bowl and knife in the other. He walks.

"So am I Sweetheart." 

"I love you Thaddeus."

"I thought you hated me?" He asks with the corner of his mouth tilting up in a lazy grin.

"Shut up," I pout looking away from him. I listen to the wonderful sound of his rare laugh. It was so deep and powerful.

As the house comes into view, I stare up at my Mate. Grinning, I turn away for some reason. It just felt too great to be true but it was. Thaddeus and I were going to finally settle down and- just be happy.

This was my future now. He was my future now. I relax against him as he steps through the threshold of our home. I listen to his heartbeat, and the sigh that escapes from him. It seems he knew what I was thinking.

"I love you too."

The End.

Comment. Vote. Fan. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

141K 5.4K 70
"I want her." he said coldly sipping onto his wine staring at the grey eyed enchantress standing in front of him taking in her curves and flawless sm...
228K 6.4K 14
Dahlia is the runt of her pack, always beaten and bullied by the members, even her own brother. When she is sent to a new school, with a different pa...
The Cursed Alpha Oleh 💻

Manusia Serigala

2.4M 76.2K 57
- Although this story is being rewritten, there won't major changes to the story just the grammar and the structure. It is safe to read!- * Amma Ma...
146 1 9
Alaric Greystone is Alpha to the Snow Moon Pack located in the wilderness of Northern Alaska. His pack was smaller than most with only 18 members, bu...