Broken Honor (Genji x Reader)...

De bulbachu13

A hearty laugh escaped Genji's throat then, a beautiful, but pitiful, sound. "Do you think (Y/N) misses me, m... Mais

A/N
Spotify Playlist!
001- McCree is an a**
002- 76 needs to chill
003- Pancakes
004- Oh, Miss Believer
Important
005- Ramen
006- Mask
007- Dad
Year of the rooster (ONE SHOT)
008- Regret
009- An open letter
010- Attack
1k and a/n
011- Waking Up
012- It's Quiet Uptown
2k!?!!??!
3k?!?!?!?!
013- The circumference of a circle
4k!!!!!?!?!?!?!??!
014- Operation: Stalker
April Fools
QnA
IMPORTANT A/N
015- Cold
016- Now and Forever
A/N
Concept Art!
A/N
018- Young God
019- Freedom
20k
Amino!
020- Tea with a side of Mchanzo
FAN ART!!!!!
021 - Fight
A/N
022- McCree is honestly the best big bro ever
023- Masquerade
SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION
A/N
024- Alone
A/N
025- Halloween
Sort of improtant A/N
026- Fear
027- Angel
028- INTERLUDE: Hanzo Shimada
029- Christmas
A/N
030 - Family Reunion
Happy One Year Aniversary!!/ Q&A
031- Dove
032- Brothers
033-Monster
034- Pitiful Laughs and Half Smiles
035 - Love
036 - A Quiet Goodbye
Q&A
A/N
Preview!
037 - Broken Honor
Final A/N
I have a new story out!
037.5 - Broken Honor [ALTERNATE ENDING]

017- Normal

1.7K 60 15
De bulbachu13

"I can't save us"

Genji's POV

It had been a month since she went missing. In that time, Reaper, Sombra and Widowmaker had joined forces with Overwatch to help find (Y/N).

I haven't come out of my room in weeks.

Hanzo had tried to lure me out of my room numerous times. I stayed silent every time. I didn't want them to hear how broken I sounded. I didn't deserve her.

"Genji!"

It was Hanzo. I stood up and walked towards the door, knowing that I couldn't hide myself any longer. I opened the door with a sigh and saw an excited Hanzo on the other side.

"They found her!"

I quickly grabbed my swords silently and bolted out the door.

'Koneko, I'm coming for you'

Your POV

~one hour earlier~

Your face was burnt and your dignity was destroyed. You didn't feel anything anymore.

You were his and he was yours. Now and forever.

He had practically brain washed you, filling your brain with lies. Your sanity was barely holding on by a thread and the thread was slowly becoming undone. Samael never left your side, fearing that you would try to escape.

He had found Genji's location a week ago, forcing you to be with him. You only wanted to save Genji, right? Or did you want to save yourself? You honestly didn't know anymore.

You had tried to fight back once. It only ended in you getting beaten and unconscious.

"You ungrateful little slut!" He had screamed at you when you begged to be set free. Then, he proceeded to beat you until you lied unconscious on the floor. You didn't want this. You never did.

You never got to live the normal lives everyone else lived. You were born into an organization that did more harm than good, had your parents killed in front of you and was adopted by the killer.

"My dove," Samael's voice was dark and edgy, piercing into your delicate skin as he spoke. "They have come for you"

"Who's come for me?" You asked, confused. You thought that Samael was the only other person in the world. You've been in this cellar your entire life, right?

"Very, very bad people, my dove," Samael responded, smirking to himself. "You must kill them."

"Anything for you, my love."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

146K 1.9K 52
Hi there! I'm new to this app and am unleashing my deepest, darkest fantasies into my writing. I will be taking requests and genuinely hope you enjoy...
27.8K 841 6
*Image above is made by enshanlee on Deviantart. ~ A short Hanzo X Reader Fanfic. For as long as you've remembered, Hanzo Shimada would come across p...
24.5K 500 16
DISCONTINUED I'm writing this because I couldn't fine ANY Aizawa x Male reader and my simping heart has to be fed (Y/N's behavior is solely based o...
186K 3K 100
When Genji looses everything he has to learn how to get it back with a little luck from an angel.