Daddy And His Baby ; L.S.

By HarryEatLouisArse

Louis Tomlinson is a 16 year old cross dresser, still in high school and Harry Styles is 24 who runs the Styl... More

»«
»Two«
»Three«
»Four«
»Five«
»Six«
»Seven«
»Eight«
» Nine«
»Ten«
»Eleven«
»Twelve«
»Thirteen«
»Fourteen«
»Fifteen«
»Sixteen«
»Seventeen«
»Eighteen«
»Nineteen«
»Twenty«
»Twenty-One«
»Twenty-Two«
»Twenty-Three«
»Twenty-Four«
»Twenty-Five«
»Twenty-Seven«
»Twenty-Eight«
»Twenty-Nine«
»Thirty«
»Thirty-One«
»Thirty-Two«
»Thirty-Three«
»Thirty-Four«
»Thirty-Five«

»Twenty-Six«

4.6K 149 74
By HarryEatLouisArse

*Third POV*

Finally Louis and Harry made it to the mall. Harry parked the car and quickly made his way to Louis' side to open his door.

Louis giggled and got out. Harry locked the car and entwined his fingers with Louis'. They made their way to the entrance walking calmly.

To anyone, they might look like rich snobs making their way to the most expensive stores. They are rich but they weren't snobs. And they shopped where the clothes was good enough for them.

They didn't have a rush to the stores. Surprisingly, Louis was acting kinda mature. Harry didn't wanna say anything and decided it was the outfit that gave him confidence. He shrugged it off instead.

They both looked around and entered random stores just to look around. A lot of people would look their way and even stare.

They entered YSL and Harry looked at all the clothes and the boots of course. They came out with just two bags. That ain't enough, Louis thought.

They kept going into stores and looking at everything. Until finally they came to Louis' stores.

Louis, of course, got his usual dresses, shirts, skirts, shorts, and leggings. He also his bath bombs, makeup, and some heels.

They made their way to Victoria's Secret because it wouldn't be a shopping trip without going there. Louis got the usual panties of different styles, colors, and texture. Louis mostly got cotton or silk because they're soft.

They finally finished with shopping and going into every store in the mall. They walked out hand in hand and made their way back to their car.

"Did I tell you how sexy you look princess?" Harry smirked at Louis. Louis slightly blushed through his makeup. "Yes you did. You told me every time we entered a store."

Louis smiled and they both got in the car. Harry turned to Louis and kissed him. Louis kissed back, of course, and wrapped his arms around his neck.

Their kiss right now was simple, just moving their lips together with no tongue yet filled with love and passion. But of course it didn't take long for it to get heated.

Harry swiped his tongue against Louis' bottom lip and Louis parted his lips willingly. Harry slipped his tongue inside Louis' mouth, tasting every part. Louis was letting out small moans and grabbed Harry's curls.

Harry pulled Louis onto his lap and grinded up to his skirt covered bum. His hands were on his hips and he slowly trailed them lower. Louis was now pulling on Harry's curls and grinded down.

"I want you to finger yourself in the backseat. Go." Louis quickly scrambled to climb in the backseat and sat in the middle. It's times like these that they agreed to get the windows tinted practically black.

He lifted up his skirt and pulled his white panties aside and teased himself with his fingers. He took three fingers and spat on them. He slowly inserted one finger.

He immediately let out a loud high pitched moan while throwing his head back. Harry was palming himself while driving and glancing in the mirror to watch Louis.

Louis already had two fingers inside himself but he couldn't reach his sweet spot. Harry smirked at Louis.

"Tell me how it feels fucking slut." "D-Daddy! I-I can't reach my sweet spot!" Louis whimpered out because it wasn't his fault his fingers were so smol. "I need your long fingers. They're so much better and make me feel so good."

Harry chuckled at Louis' words and focused on driving. Louis' high pitched moans were filling the car and Harry let out small groans because of his palming.

They finally made it to their house where Louis quickly slipped his fingers out and fixed his skirt quickly. They both made their way to the door and left the bags in the car because who gives a shit in a situation like this.

Harry dragged Louis to their bedroom after unlocking the door. He gently threw Louis on the bed and climbed on top of him.

They pressed their lips together as if it was their last kiss. Their tongues dancing together in a sweet yet rough and heated kiss.

They were both grinding together and moaning. Louis was whimpering and pulling roughly at Harry's shirt. "Daddy take it off!"

Harry quickly pulled away and got rid of his shirt and also helped Louis take off his. Louis kissed Harry's neck because you gotta mark your territory. He sucked love bites on both sides and Harry let out pleasured groans.

Louis then pulled away and pressed their lips together again. Harry slid his tongue inside Louis' mouth. He then started sucking love bites all over Louis' neck.

He slowly trailed lower and sucked more marks onto his beautiful collarbones. He trailed down and started sucking on his left nipple.

"OH! MM D-DADDY!" Louis loved when Harry played with his nipples. Harry switched to the other and started sucking and biting softly on it.

Louis was gripping Harry's curls and pulling roughly while trying to grind up. Harry trailed down and sucked light love bites onto Louis' torso.

"I'm gonna fuck you with your little skirt and heels on." Harry pulled away to remove his pants and removed Louis' panties. Louis whined high in his throat.

"D-Daddy! Please!" Harry loved having Louis beg so who was he to ignore his baby's request. Harry rubbed Louis' thighs lovingly. He got the lube and condom and quickly lubed up two fingers.

"Ready baby? Tell me if it hurts and we can stop at anytime." Louis nodded and soon felt the cold finger against his rim. He felt the finger slowly slide inside him. He moaned softly and pushed back slightly.

Harry smacked his thigh. "Don't be greedy." Louis whined but nodded, not wanting this to turn this into a punishment.

Harry soon inserted the second finger and slowly pumped them. Louis was letting out loud moans when they thrusted into his prostate.

Harry slipped out his fingers and slipped on the condom, lubing himself up. He lined himself up and slowly started to push in. He groaned as he was met with tightness that enveloped him.

"Fuck no matter how much sex we have you're always so tight!" He was finally balls deep inside Louis and he moaned while waiting for Louis to let him move.

He lifted the skirt and and felt the heels digging into his lower back. He groaned in pleasure and pain. Louis had his head thrown back, moaning.

He nodded his head and Harry pulled out until the head got caught on his rim and pushed back roughly. "D-DADDY OH-H DO THAT AGAIN P-PLEASE!"

Harry groaned and kept doing the same. They both moaned and kissed. They would occasionally suck more love bites or just look at each others facial expressions.

"Fuck babygirl I'm close." Louis just nodded with his eyes screwed shut. They both came at the same time.

Harry pulled out and tied the condom to throw it away. He got some tissues to clean Louis' chest and removed his dirtied skirt.

"I fucking love you princess. I'm so lucky to have you." Louis smiled at his daddy. "I love you too daddy. So so much."

They kissed and even if they just had sex, it got heated and they got hard again. "Daddy? Can Louis play with your willy?" Harry moaned at his words.

Louis pushed Harry onto his back and trailed down to Harry's dick. He kitten licked at the tip and slowly inserted the tip in his mouth.

Harry moaned and gripped Louis' hair tightly. Louis was now deep throating Harry and he licked up the sides. He slipped off and started sucking on the tip, tasting the pre cum.

It didn't take long for Harry to cum and Louis came after because he was jacking off.

"Goodnight my little princess. I love you so much." "I love you too daddy goodnight."

Note
hey guys I love you all I hope you enjoy this chapter (I enjoyed writing it)
Can someone like talk to me. Please. I can be funny at times and caLL YOU CUTE PET NAMES SO
Instagram-Oops.Hi.Daniela
Twitter-hessugar
Vote, comment, follow, eat and sleep.
.xx Daniela

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

980K 27.1K 34
A story about a 17 year old boy called Louis Tomlinson who lost his parents and suffers from anxiety of loosing people that he grows to like. So he...
480K 19.1K 43
Louis' mother managed to get him a job as a housemaid in Styles' family mansion. What happened when the feminine 18 years old boy met the gorgeous an...
916K 25.2K 25
This story is being continued by @_hamartithia and will be wrote on their account. (Mpreg) Harry's a 16 year old spoiled child who loves short skirts...
33.5K 892 41
Summary- Louis Tomlinson is a 19 year old and Harry Styles is 18 years old. They probably would have never met and would have never ended up being st...