»Twenty«

*Third POV*

When Louis got home, Harry took notice of Louis feeling stressed out. He decided to ask before jumping into "physical help".

"Baby what's wrong? I can tell something is bothering you."

Louis sighed and shrugged. "Can you make me tea and then we can talk?" "Sure babe." Harry kissed Louis' forehead softly before going to the kitchen.

Suddenly Louis felt his phone vibrate, signaling he has a text.

Hey Lou I was just checking to see if you've gotten better. You seemed pretty stressed in our last class.🤔

Louis smiled at Niall's text and replied.

Yeah Harry's making me tea and we're gonna talk about it. I can't keep secrets from him.☕️

Ok fucker see u tmrrw. LOVE YOU!!!!🖕🏻❤️✨

Louis giggled softly  and sent a quick 'Love you' to Niall. He sat on the couch to wait for Harry.

Finally Harry walked in with two mugs of tea. "Ok so now its time to talk. What's bothering my princess?"

Louis sighed. "Well Zayn-" He stopped and thought about how to say it. Harry clenched his jaw at the thought of that Zen kid.

"He asked me out and of course I said no. Then he started this argument with me about always saying I'm taken but I never say by who. Then I argued back by saying that he is no one to get into my personal life. And then I walked away and I didn't see him in any other class."

Harry grinned at hearing that his baby defended himself. "Well I am so very proud of you for standing up for yourself princess. And I think you deserve a reward for that."

Harry pressed his lips against Louis. Louis giggled and pushed away. "But no sex. Then it feels like a hangover." Louis giggled but pressed his lips back to Harry's.

Louis moaned as he felt Harry's tongue slid into his mouth. Harry rubbed his tongue against Louis' and it was the best feeling to him.

He picked up Louis and laid him across the couch. Glad he moved the mugs, Harry thought quickly. He moaned as he grinded down to Louis' thigh.

Louis whined and wanted Harry to do something. Harry grinded until both of them were 'properly' hard.

"D-Daddy ! L-Louis w-want more please !" Harry moaned. Sometimes Louis' third person speaking slipped and honestly, Harry fucking loves it.

Harry quickly got both of them naked and he pulled up three fingers to Louis' mouth. "Suck." And automatically, Louis inserted the fingers in his mouth.

Once they were properly wet, Harry took them out. His fingers ghosted around Louis crack and slowly inserted a finger in his hole.

Louis threw his head back and let out high pitched moans. Harry groaned feeling the ring of muscle around his finger. Louis is just so tight.

He slowly started thrusting his finger and attached his lips to Louis' neck. The love bites were fading and that really annoyed Harry. He started biting and sucking into the skin.

He inserted another finger and Louis whined out. Harry's lips slowly trailed down. He started marking the collarbones.

When Harry started sucking on Louis' nipples, that's where Louis lost it. He screamed out and held onto one of the couch pillows. 

He grinded down onto Harry's fingers. He felt his climax getting closer by every thrust of Harry's fingers. But, you know, he has to tell Harry. He didn't want this to turn into a punishment.

"D-Daddyyy! I-I'm c-close!" Harry groaned and he thrusted his fingers faster against Louis' prostate. Louis had his head thrown back and his knuckles were white for how hard he was holding the pillow. 

Louis kept releasing high pitched moans and that's how Harry knew that Louis is really close. "It's ok kitten. You can cum." Harry smirked while Louis shut his eyes tight.

"D-Daddy! I-" Louis didn't finish his sentence because he started shooting ropes of white, hot cum and he felt himself going limp. 

Harry was jerking himself off the entire time so they came at the same time. "Fuck Baby girl I hope you're not stressed out anymore."

Louis smiled lazily. "This doesn't wear me out as much as sex." Louis giggled softly. Harry grinned and carried Louis to the bathroom in their bedroom.

"Let's shower, after we'll eat and and cuddle." Louis smiled and nodded. He curled up against Harry's chest, loving these moment with Harry.

»«

Author's Note

Somebody hmu on ig and Twitter I'm always active on there. Ig-Oops.Hi.Daniela Twitter-hessugar

I love you guys hope y'all vote, comment, eat and sleep

Oh yeah you guys know how like on the website of Wattpad, it shows exactly when you joined? Ok so ya girl right here has been on Wattpad since April 11, 2015 at 4:30pm😂😂

.xx Daniela