»Twenty-Eight«

*Third POV*

They were currently in the car on their way to Harry's office.  Louis was listening to Little Mix's Love Me Like You. He quietly sung along and Harry would often through smiling glances at him. Louis was such a great singer with his high pitched notes.

They finally made their way to the parking lot and Harry parked his car in his reserved spot right next to the building. They got out, well Harry got out and rushed to open Louis' door for him. 

They went to the door and, of course, Harry held the door for his princess. They smiled at the lady who worked the front office and pressed the button for the elevator.

Finally they were at Harry's huge office. There was a big white couch on the right side and a table with snacks like candy and chips. Also a small refrigerator filled with water bottles and sodas. In the middle against the back wall, right across the door, stood Harry's white organized desk. 

Louis went to settle up on the white couch and set his bag that he brought on the coffee table in front of him. He took out the book Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. He's already read all three books in that series but they were just really great books.

Harry went to get a water bottle and settled on his desk to see what's going on with his business. He basically designs and sells houses. Of course he'd make money with a job like that, especially being the boss. He sighed and went to work on his papers.

Louis was so into his book, he didn't feel that an hour has passed by. He got up and walked over to the snacks. He got some gummy bears and an orange Crush soda. He walked back to his seat and got out his phone instead. He saw that he had some messages from Niall and...Zayn. So he decided to open Niall's first.

Hey little BooBear. I hope you're okay. Zen told me what happened :/ But yeah wyd rn?

Louis giggled and answered back to his best friend from first grade. 

Hey Nialler. I'm fine and I'm with Harry at his office. Also I'm eating candy and drinking soda. Wbu?

Louis then went to check Zayn's message.

Hey little Lou. I'm really sorry about what happened. You're right I don't have permission to your personal life. I hope we're still friends. I'm here if you ever need me. Love you Lou :)

Louis shrugged but answered.

It's okay Zaynie. Stop apologizing🙄And thanks for the offer. Of course we're still friends. Love you too Zaynie

Louis sighed and finished the last of his soda. He checked his social medias and then he got bored. Harry was still working on his computer and signing papers that his secretary would bring in. 

Louis looked at his book and pretended to be reading while he was thinking of an idea. He came up with one and smirked.

He got up and walked over to Harry's desk. Harry currently had his eyebrows furrowed while looking down at a paper.

Louis crept up behind Harry's chair and put his hands on his chest, rubbing against it. "Daddy you seem stressed out. Can I help you?" Louis whispered in his ear, warm breath hitting Harry's neck.

"Baby what are you doing. I'm trying to work." Harry managed to answer. He was trying not to get hard and fall for Louis trying to seduce him.

Louis kept rubbing at Harry's chest while sucking softly at his neck. Harry let out a moan and slipped his papers aside.

Louis climbed on Harry's lap and wrapped his arms around his neck to pull at his hair. Harry moaned again and gripped Louis' hips.

Louis let out a whimper and grinded his bum down slightly and waited for Harry to react. Harry leaned in and started to suck love bites on Louis' neck.

Louis threw his head back and moaned, grinding roughly against Harry. Harry lifted up Louis and laid him across the desk.

He pressed his lips to Louis' and slipped his tongue inside his mouth. Louis moaned and pulled at Harry's hair. Harry slipped off their shirts and started kissing down his torso.

Louis kept his hold on Harry's curls while he circled his tongue around Louis' nipple while playing with the other.

Harry quickly made work out of taking of his jeans and boxer briefs while he just slipped Louis' panties off. "I'm gonna fuck you with your skirt on. Look at my little slut all spread out for me." Harry smirked hearing Louis whimper.

He got the lube he kept in his drawer and quickly lubed up two fingers and inserted one into Louis. Louis moaned and pushed back, asking for more. So of course Harry inserted another one.

Louis was pushing back and whimpering wanting Harry to be inside him already. Harry got the message and pulled his fingers out. He lubed himself and lined up against Louis' hole.

He slowly pushed in and he finally bottomed out. His hips were against Louis' bum and Louis was whimpering. He finally gave a sign to let Harry move.

Harry thrusted and Louis screamed out, not caring that the people outside could hear him. "Yes D-Daddy oh please-ah don't stop daddy!"

Harry groaned at how his baby was talking. "Fuck you look so sexy when I'm fucking you with your skirt on. Goddammit babygirl the things you do to me."

Harry moaned and leaned down to kiss Louis again. Louis' hands went to his curls and pulled roughly, loving the feeling of Harry's tongue rubbing against his.

"D-daddy! Oh I'm so c-close! Please daddy!" Louis couldn't help but moan and he pulled harder at his hair. "Fuck I'm also getting close. Just come right now. I'm not gonna stop till I'm finished though."

Louis whimpered as he came hard against his abdomen and skirt. Harry moaned at the sight but made sure to keep going.

Louis started to whimper because he was feeling the oversensitive in his bum. "I told you I wouldn't stop but I'm close." Louis whined but nodded like the good boy he is.

Finally Harry came inside him and reached for a cordless vibrating buttplug. Louis moaned softly as he felt the plug enter him.

Harry went to the locked drawer he had and pulled out a fresh black skirt with a pink tank top and blue cotton panties.

Louis whimpered as he felt the soft vibration in his bum as Harry changed him. Harry pressed a kiss to Louis' forehead and whispered softly, "I love you Princess. Don't forget that."

Louis smiled and answered, "I love you too Daddy. Don't forget that."

Note
Hi guys sorry for not updating :( but happy easter :)) Love you all so much !!