»Thirty-Two«

*Third POV*

So they continued on with their day at Disneyland. Louis dragging, more like limping, to take Harry to each ride.

Yes Louis bum made him very uncomfortable but it didn't spoil his day at Disneyland. They were currently eating the sandwiches they brought.

"Daddy I want soda." Louis whined to Harry. Harry sighed, Louis had asked him that about five times already.

"Baby just drink your juice box. It's the same thing." Louis looked at Harry with pouty lips and wide eyes.

Harry sighed again but took out five dollars and gave them to Louis so he could buy his soda at the stand.

He continued eating but of course kept his eye on the blue eyed boy. He saw him slip his money on the counter and received a cherry Pepsi with his change.

He gave a crinkle eyed smile and said thank you before walking away towards Harry. 'Louis is so nice' Harry thought.

"Thank you daddy!" A few people turned to see them as Louis said thought a bit loudly. Some smiled and others looked confused.

But Harry didn't care. So it's not very normal for that to happen but that ain't stopping them. Though he did smile back at the nice ones. He's not that much of a jerk.

They quickly finished up and Louis finished his soda to quickly lead Harry to another "city" of Disneyland.

*~*~*

It was now 9:20 pm and Louis was buzzing. He wanted the fireworks to start because that's when Harry gives him the best kisses.

"Daddy is it time yet?" Harry sighed. "No baby I already told you but it's ok five minutes more."

Louis frowned and got on his tiptoes to hug Harry. Harry wrapped his arms around Louis and lifted him slightly due to the height differences.

Louis loved their hugs. Not because of the height differences, that was one reason. The other reason was because Harry would wrap his arms around his torso and squeeze his body. It made Louis feel safe and at home.

Finally most of the lights went off and Louis raised his head to look at the sky. You could hear loud 'booms' and then different colors in the sky.

Red, green, blue, and yellow was lighting up the sky and Louis' eyes sparkled looking at the lights.

Harry looked up also and then looked to his side to admire Louis. He admired his bright blue eyes, his cute buttoned nose, his thin pink lips that he loved to bite.

He gently grabbed Louis' jaw and turned him to face Harry and pressed their lips together. Louis closed his eyes and relaxed at Harry's touch.

They moved their lips slowly against each other, just enjoying the feeling of being together.

Harry didn't want things to get heated so he slowly removed their lips. He looked at Louis with so much love in his eyes, anyone could see it.

Louis smiled and looked at him with a similar look. They were so happy together and that's all that really mattered to them at the moment.