»Fifteen«

When they woke up, again, they were hungry and were too lazy to make some food. So they decided that they would go to a place that's open 24 hours, since it was already 11:30pm.

They got up and since they got cleaned up before falling asleep, they just had to change their clothes.

Louis got some pink sweatpants with a white plain shirt and Harry got some black sweatpants with a black plain shirt.

They got into their Range Rover and started driving, looking to see if any place was open. Neither of them were picky to eat fast food. Harry didn't care unlike those rich people who are picky as fuck.

Louis saw a diner open and got excited. "Daddy look! I found a diner over there that's open!" And I found it before you!" Harry chuckled, that's what he loved about his princess, he got excited over small things.

Harry made his way to the diner because, well,  he was also hungry.

Louis jumped out of the car and Harry quickly followed after him. They found a booth close to the entrance and waited on a waiter to come around.

A young boy around 20 years old came. "Hi! I'm Jerry and I'll be your waiter today. What would you like to drink?"

Of  course Harry didn't miss the way Jerry's eyes lingered on Louis. But Louis didn't notice.

"Can I have chocolate milk?" He wrote it down and looked at Harry. "I'll have coffee. Black."

Jerry nodded and walked away. Harry turned to Louis.

"What are you gonna eat love?" "Is it ok if I get French toast?" "Of course babe,  I'll just get a fruit salad."

Jerry came back out of nowhere and set down the drinks. "Are you ready to order?" Harry said his order and Louis did too.

"French Toast? You sure? Wouldn't want you to get bigger than you already are."

At that, Harry's head snapped up and started glaring at him. Louis looked down and whimpered, tears filling his eyes.

"What the fuck gives you the right to talk to him that way!  You don't even know him!"

"I saw him walk in. He should lose some fat in his thighs and stomach."

At the word fat, that's where Harry lost it.  He punched the guy straight to the nose and Jerry went down backwards.

By now, Louis was sobbing. He never really thought about his weight because Harry always told him he was beautiful and pretty etc. But now he thinks Harry lied to him.

Harry turned to Louis and his face softens at the sight of Louis crying. He goes over to take them home.

"Baby don't listen to him. He doesn't know what he was saying. None of that bullshit is true. Remember that OK baby?"

Louis nodded and leaned over to hug Harry tightly. He buried his face into Harry's neck and stopped crying.

Harry picked up Louis and he wrapped his legs around his torso.

"Let's go baby. It's ok." Harry whispers softly into Louis' ear.

They drove off to their house and Harry picked up Louis again into their bedroom.

"Daddy?" Louis whispered softly. "Yes princess?" "Can you make me feel pretty again?" "Of course baby girl."

Harry kissed Louis softly and made Louis sit up on the bed. He kissed down Louis' neck and licked softly.

He then took off both their shirts and Louis laid on his back. Harry kissed down Louis' torso and licked and nibbled here and there.
He kissed Louis' collarbones, the middle of his chest, nuzzled his face into Louis' tummy before kissing it,  and gave kisses to his hips.

He took off both their pants so that Harry was left in boxers and Louis was left in some cotton blue panties.

Harry leaned down and kissed all over Louis' thighs and rubbed his thumbs on his knees giving Louis a comfortable feeling.

Harry leaned up on his arms and looked at Louis. "I love you baby. I'm so thankful for you. You are beautiful and amazing and perfect. There's no words to describe you princess. Don't forget that ok babe?"

Louis nodded and smiled softly at Harry. Harry took off both the clothes that left them naked now.

Harry leaned down again to kiss Louis softly once again and then started getting ready to prep Louis.

He inserted a lubed up finger and Louis moaned softly and enjoyed the feeling of Harry being so gentle.

Harry inserted another one and then a third one and Harry was lubing himself up to enter Louis' hole.

He took his time, lining up to Louis and slowly pushed inside, taking his time.

There was no rush.

Once Harry was settled inside Louis, they both let out soft moans. Everything was so gentle this time.

It's as if it was the first time they made love.

Harry slowly slipped out until the head got stuck on Louis' rim and slowly thrusted back inside.

Louis kept letting out whiny moans. Harry letting out soft groans because Louis was still so tight.

They both enjoyed their time together as if it was their last time together.

Harry kept up his gentle thrusts and Louis kept letting out tiny whines and soft moans. Harry just leaned down to kiss at Louis' neck and suck softly.

Finally they both came and both let out moans. They stayed still panting slightly and staring at each other.

"I love you so much Princess. Don't you ever forget that."

"I love you too Daddy. Thank you for making me feel pretty again."

"You're always pretty. Wait no. You're always gorgeous."

Harry pulled out and lied down next to Louis. He pecked his lips softly and smiled.

They both ended up drifting off again holding each other tightly.

»«

Author's Note

I feel so sad but I decided to update.

I love you all ,vote, comment, eat and sleep.

.xx Daniela