»Ten«

*Third POV*

So after that day, Louis forgot about the panties and focused on being a good boy instead. Like right now, he was sucking off his Daddy because he told him to.

"Fuck baby. You're so good at this." Louis hummed around Harry's cock, knowing he felt the vibrations. Then Harry grabbed Louis' hair and started thrusting himself into Louis' mouth.

He felt himself hitting the back of Louis' throat. He groaned as he saw tears starting to fall from Louis' eyes. "Babe I'm fuckin close." Harry managed to groan out. He then came into Louis' mouth and he swallowed all of it. He pulled Louis off and put him on his lap.

"You're amazing baby. You know that right?" Louis nodded shyly because he really felt like that. Harry always called him that so he told himself it's true. (It's true everyone knows that). Louis just snuggled up onto Harry's chest.

"Come on baby girl, let's go shower." He easily carried Louis to the bathroom in their room. He set him on the counter and changed his mind, he wanted a bath instead. He started to fill the tub and once it was warm and full, he turned it off.

They started to undress and Harry got in first. Then Louis got inside to settle against Harry's chest again. Of course, Harry didn't forget Louis' favorite bath bomb. He always put one on the edge of the tub so he won't forget. He dropped it in and the water started turning pink.

Louis turned around and smiled. Harry admired the way his princess' eyes lit up when he smiled. The way his eyes crinkled at the sides and his mouth in a wide smile, and his nose scrunched up a bit.

They broke off the staring moment and started to actually clean up. They washed each others hair and Harry washed Louis' body and his own so his baby could relax. Once they finished, they let the water drain and got out to dry themselves.

Harry used a plain white towel while Louis used a pink towel with white polka dots. They walked into their room and they started getting ready for bed. "Daddy can I wear one of your sweaters to sleep?" Louis asked with wide eyes. He looks so innocent, Harry thought. "Of course baby girl. You don't even have to ask."

So Louis pulled on some pastel pink panties and Harry's lavender jumper. Harry pulled on some random boxers and that's it. They climbed into bed but didn't fall asleep right away. "Daddy can we talk a bit?" "Of course baby. What's on your mind?"

Louis didn't know, he just wanted to talk to his Daddy. "Tomorrow is your birthday!" Harry chuckled and looked at his princess fondly. "Yes I know baby. What about it?" "You're turning 25! Daddy 9 years older than Louis!" Louis giggled and Harry loved the sound of it. "Yeah I know babes. But yet we're together." "I know Daddy and I'm so happy it happened." "Me too princess."

After that, they fell asleep. Well, Louis fell asleep, but Harry was still awake. He was going over how he met Louis when he was 15 and what has happened in their year of being together. He took Louis virginity and made it absolutely special for Louis. He took him on his first date. How he managed to get them to live together. How he got his mother's approval.

*Flashback*

Louis was rushing down the streets because he couldn't miss the bus stop to the mall. He wasn't being careful and he ended up bumping into someone. He fell back onto his bum but too scared to look up at the person.

"I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking! I didn't mean to!"Louis started sobbing because his fall did hurt and he was so embarrassed.

Harry was walking down the street to the bakery just to get some pastries. But on the way, someone bumped into him and fell to the ground. He quickly looked down but he was met with a high pitched voice before he could say something.

"Hey love it's ok. Here let me help you up." Louis was met with the sound of a deep voice and slowly started to look up, only to be met with the most gorgeous guy he has ever seen.

He had emerald green eyes, tan, smooth-looking skin, plump, pink lips, and brown, soft-looking, curls that went down to his shoulders. His eyes widen and his mouth hung open, he was beautiful.

Harry looked down and saw the most prettiest boy ever. He saw ocean, blue, eyes, thin, pink, lips, tan skin, and caramel, fluffy and soft-looking feathery hair. He saw the boy's eyes widen as his own widen.

"Here love let me help you up." The man stretched out his arm to help him. Louis took it and was quickly picked up by him. "I'm Harry Styles. What's your name beautiful?" The man kissed the back of Louis' hand since he was still holding it.

"I-I'm Louis T-Tomlinson." He managed to stutter out while he felt his face heat up. Harry chuckled, dimples appearing on his cheeks. He has dimples! Louis thought. "I'm so sorry sir I didn't mean to bump into you! I-"

Louis was cut off as Harry laughed. "It's ok babe I didn't see you either so it's alright." He finally took in Louis' appearance. He was wearing a dress that had a flower pattern with some white Vans. His nails were painted a light creme color. He started to wonder was he was wearing under the dress.

Louis took in Harry's appearance. He was wearing a loose button up that was blank with white hearts  along with black shiny jeans and brown ankle boots.

"Can I take you to get something at the bakery? You know, as a way to say sorry." Louis wanted to laugh at Harry's way of asking him out. But he grinned and answered instead. "That sounds lovely. Lead the way Harry."

And that's where they started, Louis was 15 when he fell in love with Harry Styles.

»«
Author's Note

Hii lovely people! Happy new year it's currently 11:35pm and I'm just waiting on it.

So yeah hmu
Instagram: Oops.Hi.Daniela
Twitter: LarryWMuke
Kik: DanielaStylinson18
Snapchat: Daaaniiielllaaa
If you ever want to talk, you can hmu on there or here. So yeah.

So yeah love you, hope you love me, vote, comment, eat, sleep.

.xx Daniela