»Twenty-Two«

*Third POV*

Harry quickly made his way to Louis' school and sighed in relief once he saw it come into view. He made his way into the office and immediately started talking.

"Excuse me I'm here to pick up Louis Tomlinson." The lady nodded and started typing into the computer. "Name please."

"Harry Styles." She nodded again and made the announcement that Louis needed to report himself to the office. 

~*~*~

Louis was confused when he was called to the office but shrugged, gathered his things, and walked out of the classroom towards the office.

He saw Harry standing there. Hands behind his back with his legs crossed, normal Harry pose.

Harry quickly signed the paper, took Louis' hand and practically dragged him to the car.

"Daddy? What happened? Why did you pick me up early?" Harry started up the car and stayed quiet. He knew that the costumes might already be delivered in his house. Perks of practically owning London.

He was right when his house came to view and a box was outside. 

"Daddy? What's in that box?" Innocent Louis didn't know what to do but ask questions. After all, Harry stayed quiet the entire ride there. 

They both got out and Harry picked up the box on the way. They made their way inside and finally, Harry turned to talk to Louis.

"Take this to our bedroom. Open it up and pick which one you want to wear. Stand at the edge of the bed once your done."

Louis nodded, quickly taking the box and basically sprinting up the stairs and into their bedroom.

~*~*~

Harry went into this closet they keep their toys in and got some lube and cock rings for the both of them and went back to the bedroom.

He undressed himself and settled his back on the headboard and started stroking his dick slowly.

~*~*~

Louis was looking down at the box in shock. He didn't really know what to think about the costumes. Though he really liked the Alice in Wonderland outfit.

He quickly shed out of his clothes and started getting out the outfit pieces one by one. He was so giddy inside just because of the costume. 

He put on the extra fully and poofy blue dress. Then he put the white apron look alike thing. His favorite part went next, the thigh highs and white lace panties. He giggled softly as he felt the soft, silky lace against his bare thighs. Then he got the thigh highs and finally attached the blue bow. 

He was so happy over this and he skipped his way to the bedroom.

He leaned against the door frame, looking down innocently while playing with the end of the fluffy dress.

Harry looked up a literally moaned at just looking at Louis. Louis blushed yet kept looking down.

"Come here Babygirl. I won't bite. Well not yet." Harry smirked but gestured Louis to come closer.