»Fourteen«

*Third POV*

When they woke up it was 5:30pm. They just put on a movie and cuddled up. They ended falling asleep again.

When Harry woke up, he was startled to see that Louis was straddling him, looking down at him with a lustful look in his eyes.

"Baby? What are you doing?" Louis didn't do anything but leaned down to press their lips to together and started a heated make out session.

Harry swiped his tongue against Louis' bottom lip and Louis parted his lips to let Harry slip in his tongue.

They rubbed their tongues together which earned a moan from the both of them. Louis started grinding down his bum onto Harry's covered dick and also started pulling on his long, curly hair.

"D-Daddy! P-Please." Harry growled and flipped them over on the black sheets. He hand cuffed Louis' wrists to the cuffs that they keep next to the bed and pressed their tongues together once again.

Harry grinded onto Louis crotch and Louis kept whining and moaning.

Finally though, Harry got them both naked and was now inserting two fingers inside Louis. Louis gasped, surprised that Harry started with two.

Harry added a third finger and Louis moaned loudly, trying to push back but the hand cuffs didn't really let him.

Harry pulled out his fingers and lubed up his dick before lining up to Louis' hole.

He slowly pushed in and they both let out drawn out moans. Harry didn't even let Louis get comfortable before he started thrusting already.

"Ah D-Daddy!" Louis moaned and screamed when Harry hit his sweet spot. Harry groaned and leaned down to suck at Louis' neck, leaving more marks.

"F-Faster!" Louis kept screaming out words, not even making sense. Harry went faster and Louis pulled at his wrists.

Harry lifted one hand and pinched Louis' nipple. At that, Louis whined but then moaned. Oh how Harry loved having this effect on his princess.

"Fuck baby girl. You're always so fuckin tight for daddy right baby?" Louis nodded quickly and whimpered once he felt the familiar feeling in his tummy.

Harry could tell by the way Louis kept clenching around him. "You close kitten?" Harry slowed down but still kept up the hard thrusts. Louis started to (try) push back onto Harry's hips.

"Daddy I-I'm s-so close!" Louis managed to scream out. "Cum for me baby girl." Once those words left Harry's mouth, Louis came on his tummy and Harry's chest. He clenched around Harry's dick so he also released inside Louis.

They both took time to catch their breaths and Harry got up to get a small, wet towel from the bathroom to clean up. He quickly cleaned up Louis and released his wrists.

He pulled Louis to him and Louis settled his head on Harry's chest. "I love you Princess." "I love you too Daddy."

»«

Author's Notes

Can y'all believe last year around this time I was first writing this story holy fuck.

Where are u guys from?

I'm from California🍂

Hmu bc why not.
Instagram: Oops.Hi.Daniela
Twitter: hessugar
Snapchat: Daaaniiielllaaa
Kik: DanielaStylinson18

So yeah love you all vote, comment, eat, sleep, love me.

.xx Daniela