»Eleven«

*Third POV*

When they woke up, Louis just cuddled into Harry's arms some more. Harry felt Louis moving so he assumed he was awake already. "Good morning princess." "Good morning daddy." "Do you want something to eat? I can make you something really quick since I have to go through some emails." "That sounds fine daddy. Only if you don't mind." Louis added quickly. Harry chuckled and got up to make Louis a fruit smoothie and some toast. "Sweet and simple." He whispered.

Louis was getting changed upstairs. It was Saturday so He thinks they ain't going anywhere. He decides on a black v-neck and some grey sweatpants. He puts on some socks just so he wasn't walking around barefoot. Harry always scolded him for doing that and right now, he was being a good boy. He goes downstairs only to be met with an empty kitchen.

He must have already went upstairs and I didn't hear his footsteps, Louis thought as he walked towards the counter. He starts eating and when he finished, he left the cup and plate to Liam. He didn't know what to do next so he just settled into the living room to watch cartoons.

After about an hour or so, Louis was starting to get bored so he decided to pay his daddy a little visit. He rushed upstairs and quickly ripped off his own clothes and started looking through his clothes. He decided on some plain white panties with a buttplug that has a tail  attached to it. He also got some kitten ears just to complete the outfit.

He grabbed some lube and quickly proceeded onto lubing up the buttplug and inserting it into his hole. He whimpered out but quickly got used to it. He knew Harry would punish him for touching himself but he wouldn't do that, seeing what Louis is wearing.

He went on to putting on some lip gloss just for good measuring and was on his way down the hall to Harry's office. He knocked, remembering that that was Harry's rule. "Who is it?" Harry called out. "It's me daddy! I got bored and wanted to see you!" Louis shouted back.  "You can come in babe."

Louis smirked and made his way inside. Harry was distracted by the computer, not looking at Louis until Louis was besides him and he spoke to him. "Daddy." Harry turned around and his eyes widened and his mouth hung open. "Kitten? W-What are you doing?" Louis acted innocent. "I just wanted to look  pretty Daddy. Do I look pretty?"

Harry looked down and almost came at the sight of Louis' plug. "Of course you do." Louis smiled and sat on Harry's lap, right on his crotch. He didn't even care that he released a loud moan at the unexpected movement. Louis giggled and started grinding his bum back onto Harry, who was having a growing problem in his pants.

At the same time, Louis was also moaning because the plug kept rubbing against his prostate. Harry grabbed Louis' hips and started grinding up against Louis' bum. They were both moaning until Louis stopped and turned to look at Harry. "Fill me up daddy." With those words, Harry didn't hesitate to start unbuttoning his pants.

Louis stood up and started to take out his plug, moaning just to tease Harry. Harry groaned and pulled Louis on his lap when he removed his pants. He grabbed Louis by the chin and quickly started making out with him, tongue and teeth clashing at how rough they were pulled together. Louis moaned at how Harry was treating him.

Harry quickly proceed onto pulling Louis' panties off and helping him line up to his dick. Louis sunk down, moaning "DaddyDaddyDaddy" the entire time. Harry groaned once he was in Louis' tight heat.

"Fuck baby girl. You're such a slut yet still so fuckin tight." Louis whimpered and started bouncing. Harry helped him by thrusting up into him by holding him by his hips. Louis kept moaning and whimpering while Harry was groaning and moaning also.

Once Harry found Louis' special spot, Louis started screaming. "Harder Daddy! Please! Ruin me!" Harry moaned at those words and went faster if it was even possible. Louis came and Harry followed closely, cumming inside Louis' abused hole.

"I love you kitten." "I love you too daddy."

»«

Author's Note

"DO YOU HAVE THE KEYS TO THE HOTEL? CAUSE I'M GONNA STRING THIS MOTHERFUCKER ON FIRE." If you know where this is from I love you a lot.

There you go my children Jesus is watching. Anygay love you all, love me back, eat sleep, vote, comment, and love yourself. I'm working on loving myself this year let's hope I accomplish this.

.xx Daniela