»Twelve«

*Third POV*

When they finished showering and changing, they settled on the bed cuddling because, who wouldn't cuddle after sex. Louis put on some soft panties and one of Harry's sweaters. Harry was just in his boxers.

Harry was whispering sweet nothings into Louis' ear. Louis kept smiling, loving when Harry did this.

They eventually fell asleep and woke up until next morning, which was Sunday.

They decided to have a day to themselves, so they got out of bed to get changed and washed up.

Louis chose some black leggings with a pink crop top and some pastel pink Vans. Harry just got some black jeans and blue shirt with some black boots.

They quickly brushed their teeth and did their hair. Then Louis put on some quick makeup. Mascara and lip gloss.

They got out and climbed onto the Range Rover. "Where do you wanna go to eat princess?" "How about we go to IHop?" Harry nodded and started the drive there.

It was only 9:00am so time wasn't an issue. Once they got there, Harry got off and rushed to open Louis' door for him. Louis giggled and got off.

They held hands and, of course, Harry opened the door for Louis.

They quickly got a table and decided to have their drinks already. "I'll have orange juice please." "Coffee. Black."

"So how's school babe?" "Its fine. I'm doing well in all my classes and Student Council is so fun. Did I already tell you about the dance? We changed the date to this Friday." Harry chuckled at how Louis kept rambling about the dance.

The waiter came back with their drinks and took their order. Once she was gone, Harry turned to Louis again. "So who are you going with to the dance?" "Daddy you already know I go with Niall. This time Zayn is tagging along."

Harry nodded. He knew Zayn was just a friend but seeing how close they are already kinda makes him wonder.

They got their food and started eating, sharing each others food also of course.

Once they finished, Harry payed and they walked out, hand in hand.

"Where to next baby?" "You know I'll say the mall." He giggled and Harry just kissed his cheek quickly.

So Harry started driving to the mall. Louis was happy because he loves the mall.

Once they parked and entered the mall, Louis started thinking, where to first? He decided going to Hot Topic, getting a Gryffindor sweater and looking at all the other clothes.

After that, they went to Papaya and Louis got some different colored crop tops.

Forever 21 was next of course. He got some shorts, leggings and tank tops.

Lastly was Victoria's Secret.

They entered and Louis started picking out perfumes because he already had a lot of the rest. They went to the other side and Louis started looking at the panties.

Harry looked at Louis, watching how he held the panties, imagining wearing them. That's when he noticed he was getting hard.

He got himself behind Louis, pressing his hard-on against Louis' bum.

"Look what you did to me baby girl. Now you have to fix it."

Louis quietly whimpered when Harry slowly started grinding on him. Then Harry stopped and dragged Louis to the bathrooms in the store.

Luckily, it was empty and Harry pushed Louis in. He dropped the bags and locked the door quickly before slamming Louis onto the wall.

"Fuck baby girl look what you did to daddy. But you're gonna fix it right?" Louis whimpered and nodded. Harry groaned and slammed his lips against Louis'.

Their lips moved fast and sloppy. Harry slipped his tongue in Louis' mouth and rubbed them together.

Louis moaned out loud, not even caring that people outside could hear him.

Finally Harry started to undress them, pulling his and his baby's shirts then pulling on his leggings.

Once they were naked, Harry picked up Louis and pushed him against the wall again. Louis wrapped his legs around Harry's torso.

Harry didn't even bother with prep. He slammed into Louis. Louis screamed. "Daddy! Oh-OH!"

Louis pushed his head back and Harry took the chance to kiss and suck onto Louis' neck.

Louis kept moaning and scratching Harry's back, leaving marks. Harry kept going, fast and hard, hitting Louis' prostate dead on. He groaned and decided to play with Louis' nipples. He took one in his mouth and licked around it.

Louis' mouth dropped open and no sound came out. He was in so much pleasure, he couldn't even speak. He started whining and moaning again.

"D-Daddy I-I" he couldn't even form a sentence. Harry felt his climax coming and went faster if that was even possible.

Louis kept screaming, loving how Harry was treating him.

"L-Lou baby-Fuck! I'm gonna cum babe. " Harry came in Louis and he followed closely. They both moaned out.

They took time to catch their breaths and then smiled to each other. They kissed slowly and Harry pulled out.

They slowly got out and Harry helped Louis because the poor boy was too sore.

Harry got the bags and they made their way to the car, Louis limping close behind.

»«

Author's Note

Love you all, love me back, vote, comment, eat and sleep.

.xx Daniela