»Twenty-Five«

Idek it's Sunday go w it

*Third POV*

"Daddy?" Louis was currently trying to wake up Harry. It was only 7 in the morning on a Sunday but Louis was craving French Toast. But he wanted Harry to make it for him.

"Daddyyyy." Louis whined. Harry was on his stomach next to Louis, snoring softly.

Louis woke up because his tummy was grumbling. Who was he to ignore his tummy?

Louis sighed when he noticed he was getting nowhere with Harry. He laid beside his Daddy and soon feel asleep again.

~*~*~

Harry woke up around 9 in the morning. He yawned and turned to look at Louis.

He mentally cooed at how Louis looked adorable wrapped in the blanket.

He then got up to go to the restroom. Louis heard when a door shut. He yawned softly and sat up.

His tummy growled and remembered waking up earlier. He then decided to tell him now.
Harry later came out and smiled at Louis. "Good morning Babygirl. How was your sleep?"

"It was fine. Daddy I was craving French Toast. Can you make me some?"

Harry smiled at how his baby blushed. He wasn't bothered at all. He'd do anything really to make his baby happy.

"Sure just go brush your teeth and meet me downstairs." Louis nodded and quickly made his way to the bathroom.

Harry chuckled and went downstairs.

~*~*~

Louis was currently choosing an outfit for the day. After washing his face, he noticed he was running out of bath bombs. He always got those at the mall.

He finally decided on a blood red skirt that went somewhere between knees and upper thighs. Not too short or long Louis thought. He also decided on matching it with a lacy, white, strapless crop top. He paired it up with red heels, same color.

He smiled at the outfit and quickly putting on. Then applying his makeup which included eyeliner, light blush, mascara, and little lipstick.

He smiled at his reflection in the mirror and made his way downstairs. Harry was currently finishing up the food, sill in his boxers. He looked up at the sound of heels. He audibly gasped at the sight of his sexy Babygirl.

"Daddy we need to go to the mall." Louis declared, looking down at his nails, which were currently white. Harry couldn't take his eyes off Louis. He just looked so good.

Harry barely nodded. He quickly shook his head. "The French Toast is ready. Do you still want it?" Harry hated wasting food.

Louis quickly looked up. "Of course I do! I've been starving since 7 in the morning but you were busy sleeping!"

Harry turned to face Louis. "You might be dressed to kill a bitch but you can't have that attitude. Remember that I can easily take you across my knee."

Louis looked at Harry. "Daddy I wasn't trying to be mean! I promise! I'm sorry Daddy I'll be a good girl! You're good girl!"

Harry chuckled and kissed his forehead. "It's ok princess. Just warning you it's all."

He quickly served himself and Louis French Toast and sat across from him on the table. "Oh and about the mall. Yes we'll go. I want some new boots." Louis giggled at that but agreed.

They soon finished and Louis was waiting for Harry downstairs while he got dressed.

Harry later came down in a silky black button up, skinny jeans, and black boots, along with a fedora.

Honestly they were both dressed to slay and drag a bitch. Power Couple. Louis smiled at his sexy Daddy and got his hand.

They made their way to the car got on their way to the mall. Even if their dressed as if they're going to since fancy place.

Note

Hey babes. I didn't really like this chapter but oh whale. Anygay I love you all and make sure y'all text me bc I love talking to y'all.
Instagram-Oops.Hi.Daniela
Twitter-hessugar

Love me back, vote, comment, eat and sleep

.xx Daniela