»Twenty-Three«

Okay guys so I forgot what day they are on....again. So let's act like it's Saturday

*Third POV*

When Louis and Harry woke up, the sunlight was shining through the window. Sometime during the night Harry carried Louis into their bedroom instead.

"Good morning baby. Did you sleep well?" Louis nodded and and yawned. He looked like a little baby kitten.

"I'll make us breakfast right now but first let's cuddle some more." Louis smiled and cuddled up onto Harry's chest.

"Daddy?" "Yes Babygirl?" "I love you." "I love you too princess." 

They pressed their lips together for a sweet kiss full of love and passion. When they pulled apart, they pecked each other's lips and smiled softly. 

Louis loved the feeling of getting butterflies every time he so much as looked at Harry. But it's all good.

It's mutual, they've discussed it a long time ago.

Even now they sometimes talk about it. They say about how they get butterflies. How it feels that fireworks explode. The burning feeling on their skin every time they touch.

They love talking about that. It makes them know that the love is actually there.

"You know what? I'm too lazy to cook. Let's go to your favorite bakery. How's that sound?" Louis blushed and nodded. Although he really doesn't know why he blushed.

They both got up and went into the bathroom. They washed their faces and brushed their teeth. Then they took turns doing their business. One of them leaving the bathroom, of course.

Louis decided in wearing some grey sweatpants. They were loose but, of course, Louis' bum and thighs filled them out so they weren't that loose. He also put on a cream jumper that belonged to Harry, of course. He didn't match but who gives a shit these days.

Harry put on some black sweatpants with a white t-shirt. He just passed his fingers through his hair after getting rid of the tangles in his curls. Louis just poorly brushed his hair down and swiped his fringe to the right.

They both put on their shoes and climbed into the black Range Rover, on their way to Louis' favorite bakery.

~*~*~

When they settled into their booth, they immediately looked at the menu. 

"Daddy is it ok if I get a chocolate brownie, pink macaroon, and a French vanilla coffee?" Harry nodded.

"Of course it's ok baby. I'll get a blueberry muffin with a black coffee." 

A waiter finally came by to take their orders. "Hi my name is Erik and I'll be taking your order today. What would you like to drink?"

They both ordered and then Erik left. "What do you wanna do today? We can go to the movies, the mall, the park, pool, whatever you want babe." 

Louis looked down. He wasn't feeling up to leave the house. Getting breakfast was an exception.

"Can we stay home? I just wanna cuddle, watch movies, and eat snacks. Is that ok with you daddy?" 

Harry smiled. He loved how innocent Louis can be. Sometimes.

"Oh course Babygirl. Anything you want." 

At that time, their drinks arrived and their order of food was given. Louis quickly took a sip at the sugary drink. Harry just stared at Louis. 

Honestly how can a person be so gorgeous?

Harry always thought that. Along with how he ended up being so lucky to have Louis. Little did he know, Louis always thought the exact same thing.

How is he so beautiful? How was he able to fall in love with someone like me? How was he not bothered to let me live with him, spend money and spoil me all the time?

They always thought about each other like that but glad it happened. They couldn't picture themselves with someone else.

It was all perfect.

»«

Author's Note

Who doesn't love Larry fluff :))

.xx Daniela