»Six«

*Third POV*

When the house came into view, Harry parked the car, left the bags in the car, and grabbed Louis. When they got into their home, Harry slammed Louis against the now closed door, they soon started a heated make out session. Harry swiped his tongue against Louis' bottom lip, he gladly parted his lips to let Harry slide his tongue into his mouth. Louis moaned at the feeling.

Harry soon started grinding against Louis. He flipped him over so he could rub his crotch against Louis firm bum that was covered in grey leggings that made his thighs look even thicker. Louis couldn't contain his moans, he loved when Harry manhandled him, when he used him like a slut then treating him like the princess he is. "Daddy" Louis moaned. Harry just groaned, continuing with the rhythm of his grinding. "Daddy I-I want m-more" Louis kept moaning which turned Harry even more on, if that was even possible.

"Upstairs. Now." Harry growled. Louis quickly rushed upstairs to their room, already knowing Harry wanted him there. Harry was palming himself while walking upstairs to the room. He moaned at the sight of Louis, still fully dressed and he had his legs all spread out, ready for his daddy to please him. Harry quickly pulled his shirt off and sat at the edge of the bed. "Strip for me. Put a little show on for daddy." He didn't ask, it was a command.

Louis quickly got up and Harry got comfortable as he settled on the bed, against the headboard. Louis started out by pulling his sweater off. Then slowly started sliding his leggings off, his back was to Harry so he had a great view of Louis' bum. "You're such a bad boy Louis. Teasing your daddy like that. Maybe I should punish you" Harry knew that Louis loved to be punished. Louis got out of the leggings and then started sliding his white panties off, knowing that they were Harry's favorite ones. Harry moaned, all he wanted to do was shove Louis on the bed and fuck him into the mattress, to shove him into subspace.

Once Louis was finally done, Harry stood up and went up to him. He easily towered over Louis, he always loved their obvious height differences. He simply picked up Louis and (gently) threw him on the bed. He then proceeded to pull his pants and briefs off. "You're such a slut Louis. Always wanting to be full of Daddy's cock. Answer me slut!" Harry then smacked Louis' thigh, which now had a red hand print on it. "Yes daddy. Just for you. Always want to be full of your cock." Louis also loved begging.

He knew that it turned Harry on when he begged, especially when he's on his knees begging. Harry leaned down to kiss Louis. But it soon got heated and they were making out again. "Daddy. I-I c-can't." He stuttered with his words getting distracted with Harry pinching his sensitive nipples. Louis felt like he was already on the edge of cumming. Harry thought of what he can do to Louis. He could spank him, fuck him raw, eat him out, finger him, and tie him up.

Harry stood up, leaving Louis confused. "Daddy?" He saw Harry go to the shelves, and then saw he had handcuffs. "I'm gonna cuff your wrists to the headboard. You'll like that won't you?" Louis wanted to cum on the spot just hearing those words come out of Harry's mouth. Harry climbed on the bed and handcuffed each wrist to the headboard. "I'm gonna fuck that pretty little mouth of yours." Louis was getting eager now, loving how Harry got so dominant.

Harry then proceeded to climb up until his dick was nudging against Louis lips. He gripped Louis' hair and shoved his dick inside. Louis wrapped his thin, pink lips around Harry's thick cock. Louis sucked on the tip then Harry grabbed Louis' hair again and shoved a little more into his mouth. Louis swirled his tongue around Harry's dick in his mouth. Harry kept moaning, praising Louis on his blowjob skills.