»Twenty-Six«

*Third POV*

Finally Louis and Harry made it to the mall. Harry parked the car and quickly made his way to Louis' side to open his door.

Louis giggled and got out. Harry locked the car and entwined his fingers with Louis'. They made their way to the entrance walking calmly.

To anyone, they might look like rich snobs making their way to the most expensive stores. They are rich but they weren't snobs. And they shopped where the clothes was good enough for them.

They didn't have a rush to the stores. Surprisingly, Louis was acting kinda mature. Harry didn't wanna say anything and decided it was the outfit that gave him confidence. He shrugged it off instead.

They both looked around and entered random stores just to look around. A lot of people would look their way and even stare.

They entered YSL and Harry looked at all the clothes and the boots of course. They came out with just two bags. That ain't enough, Louis thought.

They kept going into stores and looking at everything. Until finally they came to Louis' stores.

Louis, of course, got his usual dresses, shirts, skirts, shorts, and leggings. He also his bath bombs, makeup, and some heels.

They made their way to Victoria's Secret because it wouldn't be a shopping trip without going there. Louis got the usual panties of different styles, colors, and texture. Louis mostly got cotton or silk because they're soft.

They finally finished with shopping and going into every store in the mall. They walked out hand in hand and made their way back to their car.

"Did I tell you how sexy you look princess?" Harry smirked at Louis. Louis slightly blushed through his makeup. "Yes you did. You told me every time we entered a store."

Louis smiled and they both got in the car. Harry turned to Louis and kissed him. Louis kissed back, of course, and wrapped his arms around his neck.

Their kiss right now was simple, just moving their lips together with no tongue yet filled with love and passion. But of course it didn't take long for it to get heated.

Harry swiped his tongue against Louis' bottom lip and Louis parted his lips willingly. Harry slipped his tongue inside Louis' mouth, tasting every part. Louis was letting out small moans and grabbed Harry's curls.

Harry pulled Louis onto his lap and grinded up to his skirt covered bum. His hands were on his hips and he slowly trailed them lower. Louis was now pulling on Harry's curls and grinded down.

"I want you to finger yourself in the backseat. Go." Louis quickly scrambled to climb in the backseat and sat in the middle. It's times like these that they agreed to get the windows tinted practically black.

He lifted up his skirt and pulled his white panties aside and teased himself with his fingers. He took three fingers and spat on them. He slowly inserted one finger.

He immediately let out a loud high pitched moan while throwing his head back. Harry was palming himself while driving and glancing in the mirror to watch Louis.

Louis already had two fingers inside himself but he couldn't reach his sweet spot. Harry smirked at Louis.

"Tell me how it feels fucking slut." "D-Daddy! I-I can't reach my sweet spot!" Louis whimpered out because it wasn't his fault his fingers were so smol. "I need your long fingers. They're so much better and make me feel so good."