»Twenty-Four«

*Third POV*

Once Louis and Harry got home, they threw themselves onto the couch. It would look as if they were tired as fuck but they weren't. 

Harry was the first to get up and went to the kitchen to get snacks. "Baby choose the movie! I'm getting snacks!" 

Louis shuffled to the little cabinet full of movies. He chose out Harry Potter because, hello, Potterhead.

Harry came out with popcorn, a family size bag of potato chips, gummy bears, chocolate and sodas. It was a lazy day, they're allowed to eat whatever.

Louis cheered at the snacks and hopped on the couch again. Harry set them down on the coffee table and drags them right against the couch. 

Louis grabbed the gummy bears and started chewing on a red one. Harry grabbed the popcorn and munched on it. 

They both ended up watching the first movie until the third and Louis was currently curled up on Harry's lap, watching Harry Potter trying to escape the dragon in the fourth movie.

Louis was still eating though. He felt sleepy but he was crunching on chips, sipping his cherry Pepsi. Harry was just throwing in chocolate Kisses in his mouth, occasionally sharing with Louis

They ended up dozing off cuddled together.

~*~*~

When they woke up, it was 12:05pm. They ended up sleeping into Sunday. They got off each other and went to the kitchen to throw away the trash and clean the bowl. 

"I'm hungry. You wanna go get some fast food? I'm up for whatever." 

Louis giggled at Harry's sentence though he agreed on the hungry part. 

"We should go to In-N-Out. I want a milkshake!" Harry chuckled at Louis' answer but nodded. 

"Eh who cares about our clothes. We'll just go through the drive thru." Louis agreed and they both made their way to the car. 

~*~*~

They had just finished eating and were now brushing their teeth getting ready to sleep again. It was currently 2:30am. It was Sunday anyways so they can sleep in. 

They both went to the bedroom and laid down.

"Daddy?" "Yes princess?" "I love you so much." "I love you too baby. So so much you wouldn't even believe me."

And with that, they pressed their lips together in a sweet kiss.

Note This is short I'm sorry. Wattpad is being a dick and I'm trying to have all the chapters in order. Bare with me children.

I love you all !! Vote, comment, eat, and sleep.

xx. Daniela