The Comeback {A Bensler Fan F...

By GirlandHerKeyboard

Olivia left Elliot behind after she went to computer crimes. Elliot fell for Dani Beck, but after his divorce... More

Chapter 1: The Aftermath
Chapter 2: His Life Away From Her
Chapter 3: Her Life Away From Him
Chapter 4: The Reunion
Chapter 6: Newly Discovered Feelings
Chapter 7: Soon To Be Finn Benson
Chapter 8: Back To DC
Chapter 9: Loving Our Life Together
Chapter 10: The Proposal
Chapter 11: The Answer
Chapter 12: Walking Back To Her
Chapter 13: Walking Away From Him
Chapter 14: Old Flames
Chapter 15: Colliding Worlds
Chapter 16: Her Dilemma
Chapter 17: His Disappointment
Chapter 18: Is That Really You?
Chapter 19: The Dinner
Chapter 20: The Day Her Heart Broke
Chapter 21: Lets Try Again
Chapter 22: The First Try
Chapter 23: Partners for Life
Chapter 24: The Official First Date
Chapter 25: A Step Forward
Chapter 26: The Move
Chapter 27: Her Fears
Chapter 28: Reunion
Chapter 29: The Next Step
Chapter 30: The Big Day
Chapter 31: Smiles and Happiness
Chapter 32: Home Is Where The Heart Is
Chapter 33: What The Hell, Simon?
Chapter 34: Joseph?
Chapter 35: Positive
Chapter 36: Changes
Chapter 37: The Interrogation
Chapter 38: Thoughts
Chapter 39: Telling The Kids
Chapter 40: Moving Day
Chapter 41: The Scare
Chapter 42: Her Concern
Chapter 43: Their Daughter
Chapter 44: Their Conflict
Chapter 45: Welcome Home

Chapter 5: The Argument

1.2K 47 4
By GirlandHerKeyboard

Elliot's POV

I watched as Olivia kissed Brian. That fucking jackass has my girl... Dani is my girl.

Dani touched my arm when she reached up to take Becka.

"What's wrong?"She breathed, and I stared at her and frowned.

"Olivia." I breathed, and she looked at where I was staring, and she arched her eyebrows when I looked over at her.

"Who's face is she sucking?" Dani asked as I slid into her side of the booth so I could keep an eye on Liv.

"Brian Cassidy. He's her new partner." I growled, and Dani leaned over and kissed my neck, then whispered.

"Two can play at that game." She breathed, and I shook my head.

"I don't want to sink to her level." I replied, but I watched and wanted me to be that one kissing her.

<^>

We left after eating, and Liv and Cassidy were still there. I wanted to punch Cassidy and take her with me, leaving Dani behind, but I couldn't.

We went back to our hotel, and I packed almost everything so we could head out to DC later.

Dani got Becka bathed and changed and put her in the portable play pen, and when she climbed into bed, I was staring up at the ceiling in bed, my mind running wild.

"You're jealous, aren't you?" Dani asked, and I looked over at her.

"No." I lied, and she frowned.

"El..." She trailed off, and I sat up and scrubbed my hand down my face.

"So what? What if I am jealous? Liv is my best friend, of course I want her to have something better than that bastard." I swore, and she stared at me, a frown having settled onto her lips.

"Great." She breathed, and I watched as she rolled over onto her side, making sure she didn't face me.

"Dani-" I started, but she shook her head.

"No, I'm your wife. I'm supposed to be your best friend. The only one you are thinking about. But no, you are fucking jealous of your former partner and her boyfriend." She laughed, bitterly.

I groaned.

"I'm protective over her, I'm sorry!" I exclaimed.

"Well you need to get your priorities straight!" She screamed, waking our baby. I swore and walked over and picked her up, rocking her slowly and trying to get her to calm down.

"I have my priorities straight, Dani. I'm with you right now, aren't I? I left Manhattan so I could be with you." I stated, after Becka calmed down.

"If you-"She started, and I laid our daughter down before walking over and grabbing her by the shoulders, I shook her until she stared at me.

"Dani, I'm in love with you. I'm staying with you and our daughter. I am worried that Liv is gonna get hurt, because I've always been protective about her. You can't get jealous over me wanting to be protective. She isn't going to get between us."

We kissed passionately in the back of my rental car. Her hands ran over my bare back, and I ran my hands through her hair. I shifted my hands down her back, trying to unlatch her bra, but she pushed me away slowly.

"Are you sure? I don't-" Olivia started, but I kissed her lips and smiled.

"I want to be with you, Liv." I replied, and we went back to what we were doing, the car's windows became foggy and I covered her in kisses.

"Elliot?" Dani breathed, and I was pulled from the moment, and stared at my wife.

"I love you." I breathed.

<^>

Olivia's POV

I laid in bed after dinner, while Brian slept next to me. I couldn't get what I did with Elliot out of my mind.

How gentle he was. How amazing it felt when his lips touched mine, and touched every inch of my body. I knew it was wrong, but I needed to be with him. I needed to explore the feelings that I had for him.

I love Brian, or at least I think I do. But right now, I needed to talk to Elliot without yelling.

I climbed out of bed and into the living room. I dialed Elliot's number, and waited for him to answer.

"Liv?" Elliot spoke, his voice tense.

"Am I interrupting something?" I asked.

"Um, kinda. Can I call you tomorrow?" he asked, and I heard Dani say something snotty behind him.

"Never mind. It isn't important. Take care." I breathed, getting ready to hang up.

"No, Liv! Wait. I don't want to stop..." He trailed off, and I frowned.

"Enjoy your life, El."

I swallowed hard as I hung up.

I needed to just forget about what happened. I needed to pay attention to my job. Brian. Not what I did in the back of the rental car with my ex partner.

<^>

I went to work the next morning, and when I went out to get coffee for the crew, Elliot was standing outside, leaning against a light pole. I bit my lip, and prayed that he didn't notice me.

"Liv!" He called, and I stopped next to the sedan and looked at him.

"Elliot, you are supposed to be on a plane back to DC." I breathed, and he walked over and stood close to me.

"I couldn't leave without saying goodbye to you." he replied, and I frowned.

"You did before." I breathed, and he sighed.

"I know, and I regret that, Liv. Can we please just talk for a few minutes?" he asked, and I shrugged.

"I'm on a coffee run, so probably not."

"Walk with me." Elliot replied and I groaned.

"Okay, but we are making this quick." I replied.

Elliot and I walked down the sidewalk towards a coffee shop, and his hand skimed mine.

"Don't." I breathed, and he frowned.

"Liv, come on." he frowned.

"El, you are clearly married,and I'm in a relationship." I replied.

"We can leave both of them." he stated, and I stopped in my tracks and he walked a few steps forward, before stopping and turning to look at me.

"You got to be fucking crazy." I laughed.

"I am, but I may be crazy for you." he stated, and I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck. El, go home. Watch your daughter grow up!" I replied.

"Olivia, why can't you understand that since the day I met you, I've been in love with you?" he questioned, and I crossed my arms over my chest and swallowed hard.

"Since the first day?" I asked, and he smiled.

"Since you walked in with that horrid hair cut." he teased, and I blushed.

"Thanks a lot, El." I replied, and he stepped forward and we were close enough that our breaths were mingling.

He cupped my cheeks in his hands and gently placed his lips to mine, and I kissed him back. In that moment, I didn't care who saw. All I wanted was to keep our lips together.

"I should get going." I breathed when we parted.

"Call me?" he asked, and I shrugged.

"How will your wife respond to that? She hates me, El. I heard what she said last night."

"She didn't mean it." He replied, and I shrugged as I walked past him and he watched me walk away.

"Stop checking out my ass, Stabler!" I called.

Hey guys! Please vote/comment/share! Thanks for reading and please comment or pm me to give me all of your feedback! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 969 20
Elliot Stabler is still married to Kathy, but when Olivia and him start to have an affair, will Elliot decide to stay with Kathy, or will he choose...
890 23 6
Olivia Benson was given a notebook by her therapist Peter Lindstrom, she was asked to use to the notebook as if was Elliot Stabler, write down everyt...
15.4K 735 27
Elliot and Olivia are in love, but when one car accident changes their worlds, they witness their lives flash before their eyes. [I got this idea fro...
67.4K 1.3K 17
Set in Season 7. What happens when our two favorite detectives play with fire and start thinking about what it would be like to be intimate for just...