Biggest Battles

By DarkAlexTheInsane

Hey!So,This book is about some epic fights that people love to see(there are some unfair matches._.).Leave Co... More

OK VPTING
Voting are closed
Scorpion vs Akuma
Wolverine Vs Freddy Krueger
Super Saiyan God Goku vs Nine Tailed Chakra Naruto
Super Saiyan God Vegeta vs Ichigo
Godzilla (2014) Vs Gipsy Danger
Robocop Vs Judge Dredd
Avengers Vs Justice League
AUTHORS NOTE IMPORTANT OR NOT YA READ
Devil Jin Vs Scorpion
Scorpion Vs Vegeta
Oni/Akuma vs Ryu/Evil Ryu
Oni vs Akuma
Ghost Rider VS Scorpion
Hawkeye vs Green Arrow
Thor vs. Kratos(God Of War)
Lars Alexenderson vs Jin Kazama
Thor vs Hercules
Liu Kang vs Ryu
Godzilla (2000) vs Collosus Titan
THANK YOU FOR 60 READERS
Oni vs Mantra Asura &/Vs Devil Kazuya
Jin Kazama vs Liu Kang
Ghost Rider vs Ghost Rider:Spirit of Vengeance
Ironman Mark 42 vs Ironman 2099
Spiderman vs Spiderman 2099
Ghost Rider vs Ghost Rider 2099
Black Panther vs Black Panther 2099
DareDevil vs DareDevil 2099
Venom vs Venom 2099
The Incridible Hulk vs The Thing
Superior Spiderman vs Spiderman 2099
Wolverine vs Terminator
(Terminator 3)T-850 VS T800(Terminator Salvation)
Doomsday VS Abomination
T-800(terminator 2),T-1000,T-X vs T-850
Naruto Vs Goku Vs Ichigo Vs Luffy
Neo vs Superman
Zilla vs King Kong
King Ghidorah vs Smaug
T-800(Terminator 1) Vs T-850(Terminator 3)
HOLY HECCKKKKKKpklunsmyushmuxil
Goku vs Hulk
YOU ALL ARE AWESOOOOOOOMMMMMEEEEEEE
I.AM.BACK.
Hulk Vs Doomsday
Saitama Vs Superman
Goku vs Thor
Goku vs Saitama
Godzilla(2000) vs Ultraman Tiga
Godzilla(2004) vs Son Goku(DBS)
Thor(Modern) vs Superman(New 52)
Godzilla(2004) vs Superman(New 52)
Godzilla Battle Royale
Sentry vs Doomsday
Broly vs Doomsday
Legendary Godzilla(2014) vs Shin Godzilla(2016)
G-Rex vs King Kong(2005)
You guys are the best.
Talon vs Indominus Rex
Godzilla(Final Wars) vs Saitama
Godzilla Junior(KaijuLord54) vs Kong(Skull Island)
Captain America vs Master Chief
Mario vs Sonic
Anakin Skywalker vs Luke Skywalker
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles:Free For All!
Red Hood vs Winter Soldier
Count Dooku vs Darth Maul
Asura vs Saitama
Korra vs Aang
Genji Shimada vs Deadpool
King Ghidorah vs Acnologia
G-Rex vs Rexy(JP),Spinosaurus(JP3) and Indonimus Rex(JW)
Hawkeye vs Hanzo Shimada
Kiryu(MechaGodzilla 3) vs Gipsy Danger
Thanos vs Darkseid
EVA-01 vs Five King(Ultraman)
Thank You So Much
Destoroyah vs Acnologia
Shin Godzilla(2016) vs Kurama
Popeye vs Anti Monitor(Crisis On Infinite Earths)
The Incredible Hulk(World War) vs Vegeta(DBS)
King Kong(Skull Island) vs Godzilla(2014)
Saitama vs Naruto and Sasuke
Goku Black vs Cyborg Superman(Hank Henshaw)
Godzilla(Final Wars) Vs CloverField,M.U.T.O and Kong(Skull Island)
Wolverine(Logan) vs Hell Boy(Movie Version)
Godzilla(Kaiju Agents:Season 0) vs Godzilla(Final Wars)
Let's Talk.
Godzilla Battle Royale 2!
Dante(Devil May Cry) vs Mard Geer(Fairy Tale)
Ruby Rose vs Maka Albarn
Goku(DBS),Ben 10(UA) & Superman (N52) vs (Modern)Thanos
Natsu Dragneel vs Sol Badguy
Hercules(Disney) vs Mr. Incredible
Super Buu vs Doomsday (New 52)
Son Goku (Dragon Ball Super) vs Superman (New 52)
The Season Finale!

Goku and Vegeta vs Frieza and Goku Black

422 6 8
By DarkAlexTheInsane

UNKNOWN UNIVERSE,UNKNOWN

The place is destroyed.Everything is destroyed.People are dying.Nobody is surviving.Two people floats over the destruction they have caused.They were smirking and laughing maniacally as they float.They then land down and reveals themselves as Goku Black and Frieza.

Frieza sees a person and quickly goes to him,killing him with no mercy whatsoever.Goku Black sees a Time Machine that lands on the ground in front of Frieza and Black.Two guys come out of it,one wearing orange and blue while the other wearing blue and an armour.These two are the people that we love and the savior of the past,Son Goku and Vegeta.

The heroes stares at the two villains,as if they were challenging them to a fight.Goku and Vegeta gets into their fighting stances,while Goku Black and Frieza looks at each other with a smirk.Black and Frieza leaps at Goku and Vegeta letting out their battle cry,throwing their fists.

GOKU VS FRIEZA
Goku parries Frieza's fist and hits him in the face with his right blue boot.Frieza tail whips Goku in the gut and elbows the Saiyan away,quickly shooting a barrage of Ki Blasts.Goku stops mid air and counters all of the Ki Blasts by using his Kamehameha,hitting Frieza with it as well.However,Frieza is strong enough to block the Kamehameha with his arms and punch through it,having Goku a little shock.Goku is not done yet though,he flies right at Frieza and knees the Emperor's chin,quickly continuing with a fore arm smash to the chest,lunging Frieza onto the ground.Goku then kicks Frieza repeatedly,making the Emperor of The Universe lunge everywhere.Frieza stops mid air and hits Goku with a punch that could destroy planets,launching the Super Saiyajin away.

Frieza charges up and shoots out a laser that is called a Death Beam at Goku,only having it to hit air.Goku used Instant Transmission right before the beam hit him,then appears behind Frieza with an elbow to the back of the neck,causing the Emperor of The Universe to fall onto his knees.Goku smirks and waits for Frieza to get up,who eventually gets up and turns into a golden and purple version of himself,what he calls Golden Frieza.

Goku sees the form that he once has fought against and nearly loss,thinking that he needs to finish this fight as quick as possible,he turns straight into his ultimate form,Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken Goku.

Goku and Frieza leaps at each other letting out a battle cry that will crumble the Earth.The two launches their right fist to each other and hits both of their faces,but they are strong enough to hold the pain,not even moving a bit.Goku knees Frieza in the gut and back hands Frieza's fore head,continuing with a One Inch Punch to the face.Frieza attacks back by throwing a barrage of punches that are only countered,parried and blocked.Goku grabs Frieza's left elbow and kicks it,breaking it in half making the Emperor Of The Universe let out a scream of pain.Goku then uppercuts Frieza into the air charging his Kamehameha.Frieza stops in the air and lifts his right hand,charging the Death Ball.

Goku screams out Kamehameha and shoots the huge beam,while Frieza shoots his own blast,the Death Ball making the two beams collide,causing the world to shake and creating a crater below.Goku overwhelms Frieza and turns him into ashes with the Kamehameha.Goku then goes to help Vegeta.

VEGETA VS GOKU BLACK
Vegeta kicks Black in the gut,quickly using his fore arm as a weapon that hits Black on the face.Black counters these attacks by throwing his right knuckles right onto Vegeta's chest,launching the Prince Of All Saiyans away and into a building.Vegeta pushes the rubble so away and shoots a barrage of Ki Blasts and ends with a Galick Gun,only missing them as Black quickly jumps out of all of the beams way.The two Gods leaps at each other letting out a battle cry,throwing their fists at each other ferociously.Vegeta gets a hit while Black didn't,and the hit that Vegeta did creates shockwaves around the place,even breaking the ground underneath.Vegeta then knocks Goku Black into the ground with a fierce blow to the back of the spine.

Goku Black hits the ground hard and Vegeta takes the chance to finish him off.Suddenly,Black gets up and uppercuts Vegeta on the chin so hard that the world shakes.Black then pulls a broken car,throwing it right onto Vegeta's face.Vegeta eventually kicks the car in half and charges up with Black doing the same as well.The two warriors transforms into their finale forms,Super Saiyan Rose and Super Saiyan Blue.

Goku Black and Vegeta throws blows non stop,even shooting some blasts that explodes some buildings around them.Black gets a hit on Vegeta's face and continues with a roundhouse kick to the neck,ultimately throwing the Saiyan off his two feet.Vegeta gets up so fast that a naked eye cannot see him,and punches Goku Black simultaneously through the ground.Vegeta stops at the right time and throws Black out back into the sky,charging his Galick Gun for the finishing move.Black stops mid air and charges his own move,that is called the Black Kamehameha.Vegeta and Goku Black shoots out their beams,causing a collision that shakes the whole place.It ends with Vegeta getting the upper hand,causing the Galick Gun to hit Black in the face,launching him away.

GOKU AND VEGETA VS GOKU BLACK
Suddenly,Goku appears outta nowhere and kicks Black down to Earth,creating a huge explosion of dust.Goku and Vegeta stands beside each other in triumph,but they know they haven't win.Goku Black comes out and a scythe in his hand,which he calls the Violence God Slicer.Goku and Vegeta gets into battle stance,ready for what is coming next.Black lunges at Goku and Vegeta,slashing his scythe repeatedly and ferociously,only missing the hits.Goku elbows Black's head with Vegeta kicking the So Called God in the gut,continuing with a shin to the back of the neck.Black crashes into the ground,but he isn't don't yet.Black let's out a battle cry and charges up,quickly throwing a football kick to Goku's face and a sucker punch to Vegeta's face,launching the two Saiyans into the sky.Goku stops in mid air and uses the Kamehameha while Vegeta charges his own,Final Flash.They both shoots the beams into Goku Black,creating a thick smoke and a holes around them.Goku pulls out an earring and throws one at Vegeta,quickly putting it on their ears.They suddenly fuse into the ultimate being called Vegito.

Goku Black leaps out of the thick smoke and punches Vegito right on the jaw with his left hand,quickly trying to cut the Ultimate
Fusion with his scythe.Vegito dodges the scythe in time and elbows Black's ear,making a ringing sound in his head.Vegito uppercuts
Black into the sky and shoots multiple Ki Blasts at the same time.Black side steps the Ki blasts and shoots a Black Kamehameha at Vegito.Vegito,who just stands there,blocks the beam with one hand.Black is really shock and is surprised of how this mortal being can block his ultimate attack.Suddenly,Vegito appears behind Black and kicks him forward,charging the Final Kamehameha,shooting it straight at Black.

Vegito obliterates Goku Black and falls apart,becoming Goku and Vegeta once again.They return to the Time Machine and goes back to their timeline.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 36 17
Trying to be more productive, will write fights between requested characters from Animes, Dc, Marvel or anything really. I have a friend who'll be d...
44.5K 1.3K 200
BOOM BABY!!! (Y/N) (L/N) here, and if you thought the last books couldn't get even more crazier and epic than before, then BOY YOU'RE IN FOR A TREAT...
23.4K 170 20
Just some one-shots I wrote most of them will be short. I will probably do requests in the future some will be smut but not a lot. This is my first b...
75 1 4
This is a book filled with scenarios of different characters from a multitude of anime's. Requests are open!