One Extra Life, Please. [Daza...

By tartagiliciousio

Dazai was suicidal. Well, is. After being sent to a different universe by a problematic mafia member, he'll... More

Chapter 1: Meet Me
Chapter 2: The Port Mafia's Woman
Chapter 3: It's Raining Dazais
Chapter 4: The Knock
Chapter 5: Dazai's Suspicions
Chapter 6: Abilities and The Port Mafia
Chapter 7: Who are you?
Chapter 8: The Bay Mafia
Chapter 9: Strong Power Thank You
Chapter 10: A Pleasure
Chapter 11: Him?
Chapter 12: Sour Mood
Chapter 13: I've Never Felt This Way Before
Chapter 14: The Warehouse by the Sea
Chapter 15: Stop Crying and Tell Me Something
Chapter 16: That One
Chapter 17: Newly You
Chapter 18: everyone
Chapter 19: They're Waiting
Chapter 20: Playing with Fire
Chapter 21: My Knight in Shining Armour
Chapter 22: Nice to Meet you
Chapter 23: Warehouses are in my Blood
Chapter 24: Just the Person I was Hoping for
Chapter 25: Shut up
Chapter 26: Empty
Chapter 27: Red is an Ok Color
Chapter 28: Ride or Die
Chapter 29: Love Song
Chapter 30: Well Duh
Q&A
Chapter 31: The Voice
Chapter 32: I Promise
Chapter 33: My Old Friend
Chapter 34: Wow
4k-
Chapter 35: We Want you Back
Chapter 37: Ma City
Chapter 38: Freely or Not
Chapter 39: Before Someone Goes
Chapter 40: Glad
Chapter 41 [FINAL] - You Would Need an Extra Life for That
Birthday - SPECIAL [40k]
a new book / rewrite

Chapter 36: I Need to Talk to You

1.5K 86 17
By tartagiliciousio

"They want you to go back to your original position." Jennie answered softly.

I stared at her in disbelief, "Who?"

"The mafia." Jennie replied softly, pushing her hair behind her ear nervously.

"The mafia," I sighed out softly in slight awe.

"Oh, right. I used to be in the mafia, but then something happened, and I lost my memories, and I was sent to my universe and I apparently was in the mafia?" I went on, my voice getting higher with each word.

"Calm down. You knew that." Lalisa comforted.

"But why do they want her to go back?" Dazai interrupted, leaning forward.

"I don't know! I, just-"

"Jennie." Lalisa stared at her with a cold glare.

"What was your mission?" She asked hardly.

"I-I-"

"It's ok. Lalisa, you're being too rough. Jennie, we just want to know what your mission was, that's it." Dazai said comfortingly.

She looked doubtfully at him, but nodded.

"I was supposed to bring Y/N back. That's it." She whispered.

"What?! Tell them I don't want to go back!" I said, my hand instinctively reaching for my injured hip.

"Is anything wrong?" Dazai asked, looking at me with a concerned look.

I nodded.

"I can't just tell them you don't want to come back."

"Yes you can." I turned my head to Dazai.

"What? No you can't!" Lalisa said.

"Yes, you can. I said I wasn't coming back. And I left fine." Dazai said.

"Maybe we should just order." I mumbled.

"She's right. We've been here arguing for a long time, so let's just eat. I'm starving." Lalisa said.

It's a beautiful night. It sort of reminds me of song lyrics:

'It's the city of the flower it's the city of mourn.'

Editor's note: THATS FROM MA CITY BY BTS BEFORE I KNEW IT WAS ACTUALLY MON AND NOT MOURN

Anyway, I guess walking back to the agency at 10:00 wasn't something I thought I'd be doing today, but y'know, I guess it's life.

"Hey, Dazai. I need to talk to you." I said, speeding up a bit to be beside him.

"Oh. Yeah? Anything wrong?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No. I just, I.."

"What is it?" He asked, still looking ahead.

"I heard you, you and Jennie talking." He looked at me and sighed.

"Jennie. Do you mind if we stay back a little." Jennie nodded with no emotion and went back to walking ahead with Lalisa, helping her with her crutches.

Dazai suddenly stopped when the pair ahead turned a corner.

"What is it?" I asked hesitantly.

"When you were shot, I-I don't know, I just felt, really weird. Like, no one's made me feel like that in a long time.." Even in the moonlight, I could see the light blush on his face.

I looked at the ground.

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel the same." I whispered.

He smiled and nodded.

"About, what you heard..."

"Dazai." I cut him off.

"I don't care what you did in the past. You were a mafia member like me, I can imagine you did some things you aren't very proud of, but we're on the same boat, ok?" I said, patting his shoulder. He looked down at me and smiled tinily.

"I feel like I'm going to cry. But I don't cry." He said, laughing.

"Dazai..." I said softly. He rested his forehead on mine and I felt a tear slip down his cheek.

"Thank you. I don't know what I would do without you." He said. I smiled.

"I know." I said. He laughed and stood up straight.

"Thank you, Y/N."

A/N- Short and boring. A good combination 😂

Editor's note: ShIPppPL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 1.9K 33
"𝑰𝒕𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 π’†π’—π’†π’“π’š π’…π’‚π’š π’šπ’π’– 𝒔𝒆𝒆 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† π’π’Šπ’Œπ’† π’šπ’π’–" In which Y/N becomes Dazai's assistant.... Never realizing the hard wo...
17.4K 526 24
Transported into the realm of your favorite anime 'Bungo Stray Dogs' after a tragic accident, you discover that life in this new reality is anything...
166K 4.7K 28
A girl named y/n was walking home after a long day at school to go home and watch some of her Favourite Anime Bungou stray dogs. When suddenly she di...
117K 3.3K 22
Y/n lost her both her parents and has no where to live. She is barley getting any money form the little errands she does. Y/n is offered a job..to be...