Becoming Beautiful

Bởi divya210

Remember that one girl that always does her homework, gets good grades, is in all honors classes, wears sweat... Xem Thêm

Becoming Beautiful
Prologue
Chapter 1 He's back Daimon
Chapter 2 Was I just a tool to you?
Chapter 3 A little change never hurt anyone
Chapter 4 That's it I've had enough
Chapter 5 It hurts to be without him
Chapter 6 I need you
Chapter 7 Secrets Revealed
Chapter 8 I don't want to see him
Chapter 9 I'm the Tonelli Lawyer
Chapter 10 Sorry I'm late your honor
Chapter 11 What the Hell Ky!
Chapter 12 Nice Joke Sissy
Chapter 13 You're going to a party
Chapter 14 You have no Idea how much...
Chapter 15 I-I love you
Chapter 16 Will you be mine?
Chapter 17 I'm Sorry
Chapter 18 It was all a bet
Chapter 19 It's My Life!
Chapter 20 Please Don't tell
Chapter 21 I'm Broken
Chapter 22 Please Don't leave
Chapter 23 I can't do this
Chapter 24 Is Everything Okay?
Chapter 25 I'm a Freaking Bawse!!!!
Chapter 26 Stay Away From Her
Chapter 27 I'm a lifeless doll
Chapter 28 We'll be there Soon
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 It's me.. Your...Mom
Chapter 32 Should have let me pound him!
Chapter 33 I don't even know my own heart
Chapter 34 Babygirl.. I'll always be here
Chapter 35 Will you.....?
Epilogue

Chapter 29 Too Much

300 11 2
Bởi divya210

*Chapter 29 Too Much Blake's POV*

"This is too much," she said. We were still sitting on the ground outside in the parking lot. Ethan and Nolan were on their way. Elizabeth crawled to her car and drove away after yelling for about an hour. I just kept playing with Allie's hair.

"It will be okay, I promise," she looked at me.

"Don't ever tell me that again. I will never believe that anymore. It never gets better," she said.

"I'm sorry Al," she laid down in the parking lot. I rubbed her back. A car pulled up. Nolan, Jackson, and Ethan got out and ran to us.

"What happened?" Nolan asked frowning. I told them what I saw and Ethan got his phone out.

"I am calling Dr. Amati and telling him that Elizabeth came near Allie," he said. We all nodded.

"Don't. I practically beat her just now. I could get in trouble and have to go to more counseling," Allie said.

"No, you can't. You had a right to do what you did," Jackson said.

"If you say so Jackson, but don't call," she said looking up at me.

"You okay Al," I asked her.

"I wanna go back to the hotel now," she said. I nodded. I got in the car and told Jackson to drive her car there. He nodded. She didn't say anything the whole car ride. When we got there, she got out of the car and went inside. I feel so sorry for her. A lot has happened to her. I got out and told the other guys that they could go home. I walked inside the room, and Allie was laying on the bed and she was crying. I laid down beside her and hugged her, she hugged me back.

"Look at me," I said. She looked up at me.

"I promise you that this will get better," I said. She nodded and half- smiled.

"I'm going to listen to you. If you say it will get better, maybe it will," she said.

"It will Al," I said. She closed her eyes.

My alarm went off and I hit the snooze button. Allie woke up.

*Allie's POV*

I opened my eyes and my head instantly started pounding from crying so hard last night. I looked at Blake.

"You feeling better Al," he asked.

"I guess so. Sleep doesn't solve everything though," I said.

"I know, but it's a start and today will be okay," he said. We heard a knock at the door. Blake got up and opened it. It was Daimon.

"Uh, hey, is Allie here?" he asked. Blake looked at me and I acted like I was asleep.

"Yeah, but she's asleep. You can come back later," Blake said.

"Well, actually, can I talk to you. I am ready to get this cleared," he said sadly. He opened the door more so he could come in.

~Blake's POV

"How is she doing?" he asked looking at her.

"She is just fine. I mean, after the fact that you kicked her out," I said.

"I didn't kick her out, it was Luca. I can't disagree with him. I would have nowhere else to go if he kicked me out," he said looking at me.

"Well, she's your sister and you didn't even take up for her. If you really cared, you wouldn't care that you had nowhere else to go because you would be with her to keep her safe."

"It's not that simple. I didn't come here to argue with you, Blake. I came here to come back. She needs to move back in with us. Luca, whether he admits it or not, misses her. He walks around the house, goes in her room, and just sits there. He talks about everything they did together. He's ready for her to move back in." He said and we just sat there for a few minutes.

"Well, you will have to ask her yourself. She's her own person and she will do what she decides. All I know is that you guys really hurt her. She thought she had somewhere to go when times got rough and then you guys pushed her away. Things happened since then, just letting you know," I said looking at Allie. Daimon got up, nodded, and walked out without saying another word. I looked at Allie, thinking she was still fake sleeping, but she wasn't. I smiled, laid on the other couch, and closed my eyes.

2 hours later

"Get up Blake, get up, get up, get up," Allie said. I opened my eyes and smiled at her.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Nothing, I was just lonely," she smiled.

"You woke me up because you were lonely," I pouted and she laughed.

"So, what did Daimon have to say?"

"He wants you to move back in with them."

"Did he even talk to Luca about it?"

"He said that Luca misses you and walks around, going in your room. I think he is ready," I laughed and she shrugged.

"I don't know about that. I mean, I had to sell my cars and stuff. Now, they want me to move back in," she said looking down.

"It's something to think about right? I mean Daimon did come."

"Exactly! Daimon came, not Luca. If Luca was really sad and depressed as he made it out to be. Then he would have come himself but no it was Daimon that came. Blake I went through so much on my own and here I am broken all over again. I'm hurting. I gave up everything to start over and now just when I'm slowly building myself they want me back? Does it ever work that way?"

I sat down and hugged her.

"You're slowly building yourself up yea but you're hurting without them. They are your family. Everyone makes mistakes. It's what they are born to do. Make mistakes and learn from them. They have learned from their mistake Allie. It's time to forgive."

"What if this happens again."

"Then I'll be here with you. Every step of the way. Also don't you think it's time to tell Dr.Amati. You won't get yelled at I promise."

She bit her lip nervously and took a deep breath.

"Okay. fine I'll tell him and I'll talk to Luca and Daimon but only in front of Dr.Amati," She said. I nodded.

"Then I'll call them and set it up for you."

She nodded.

*Allie's P.O.V*

I got ready and put on a pair of shorts, a I'm too sassy shirt, and flats. I pulled my hair into a ponytail. I sat down and sighed.

If Kyle was here.. We would be at.. NO! Stop!!

I need to get away. I picked up my phone. I texted Ricci.

"Allie The meeting is in 35 minutes. Your brothers, Family, and Mace Moretti are on their way. We need to get going."

"I need to text Ricci."

"Okay."

A: Twinny... Ricci... I need you here. I need you right now.

R: What's wrong? I'm here for you.

A: I can't be here. I need to get away. Starting over like this. Isn't helping. I keep thinking of Kyle, our friendship,and what could have been. I need out.

R:How bout we to your brothers about you and them. Get them solved. Then talk to my siblings with you and your brothers. Solve everything then figure that out.

A: Okay. Just.. Hurry.. The meetings in 35 minutes.

R:Don't worry. I'm getting them in the car. Elizabeth is staying home though.

A: Okay. See you at the Office.

R: See you soon twinny.

I got up and grabbed my key card and purse. I walked out and took the elevator down. I got into my lambo. Blake got on his bike. We pulled out and sped down to the office. 10 minutes later. I parked the car. Blake parked his bike. Ethan pulled up in the BMW. Nolan pulled up in the convertible. It looked totally different. I smiled.

"You really did change it up."

"I figured I would. It looks good right?"

"It looks amazing." I smiled.

"Let's go," Blake said. We started walking for the door. Then 2 cars pulled up. Ricci got out of one of the cars and locked the door. I ran and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm here now. It's going to be okay. I promise. We are going to get this solved," He whispered. He kissed my cheek.

"Come on," He said. We walked inside.

"You must be Allie. Please down the hall to Conference room 1,"the lady said. We walked to room 1. I sat down. Ricci and his siblings on my right. Blake, Nolan and Ethan on my left. Soon my brothers and Mace walked in. They took a seat across from me. Dr.Amati walked in and sat down at the head table seat.

"It's been a while. Right Luca?" Dr.Amati said. My breathing started growing heavy. The door opened. Kyle walked in. My breathing started getting heavy.

"What are you doing here," Ricci said standing up. I held onto his shirt.

"I wanted to talk to Allie," He said.

"Calm down Allie.Take deep breaths" Blake whispered.

"OUT! NOW! She doesn't want to see you! Leave! You lost the right to talk to her when you turned your back on her and betrayed her," Ricci said. Kyle tried to fight back but left. The door closed. I took deep breaths.

"You good," Ricci asked. I nodded.

"Anyway.. Last time all three were in a room together like there was back in college. Mace and I were sitting in the lobby of our dorm. Just hanging out and then Luca walked in and sat down. You told us about your mom and what happened while you were with us in college. Then we made a promise. Do you remember that promise Luca?" Dr.Amati.

"Mat and I kept our promise but you broke yours Luca. Why?" Moretti asked.

"And we don't need a contract or anything to prove you did because you know you broke that promise. What did we all promise Luca?" Dr.Amati asked. No reply. 

_______________________________________________________________________

IMPORTANT NOTEE!! BE SURE TO READ!! PLEASE! AND THANK YOU!

Soooo. Did ya likeeee ittttt?

Wellll...

Diidddd yaaaa...

Welp I hope you did. We worked hard on it!!!

We are trying to update more frequently. If we miss an update we will be sure to let you know but for now we are working at a goal of maybe 1 chapter update every week or an update every 2 weeks. 

Next Update should be: Wednesday, March 29 or Friday, March 31 

Other than that!! You know the drill.

COMMENT<3

SHARE!!!!!<3

READ MY OTHER STORIES

UNTILLLL NEXT TIMEEEEEE BYE FOR NOW OUR AMAZING GORGEOUS ANGELS! WE LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING US!! WE APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH! THANK YOU!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

8.7K 455 50
RaeAnna Sallow was once a little girl with a heart made of pure gold. Yet tragedy compelled her to grow up too quickly, protecting her little brother...
183K 918 5
Angel Amanda Rodrigo... After being left by her biological parents at an orphanage,she lives with the Rodrigo's happily knowing that they left and wa...
232K 6.8K 32
[BOOK 1] "If we were meant to be, why did it have to be this hard?" ⓒ 2016 by princesabangs - highest: #9 in mingyu & #1 in kmg
179K 6.3K 29
Charlotte sat there unmoving, tears falling down her cheeks. She could not do anything as she watched her sisters casket go down into the ground. She...