I'm just a Youtuber | Kellic

Galing kay KellsAndVic

Kellin Quinn is just a youtuber but one of his fans just wants to meet him so bad. Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 Accidental I love you
Chapter 3 Meeting Tony's Casanova
Chapter 4 Wait what!
Chapter 5 Awe
Chapter 6 Are you dating yet???
Chapter 7 Tony! What happened
Chapter 8 Cute little Date
Chapter 9 Friends or Boyfriends.
Chapter 10 The Tony Perry Problem
Chapter 11 Mike....
Chapter 12 It's the past Tony....it doesnt matter...
Chapter 13 I couldnt find hope.
Chapter 14 Sorry
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Rewriting

64 11 0
Galing kay KellsAndVic

Hello! I don't know if any of you care, but for the ones who do I have some news.

I am rewriting all of my books due to the fact my pacing on most of these books were/are terrible. They will all eventually be published again, most likely with a slightly twisted plot and writing style.

Thank you for voting and commenting on my current stories and my old stories. I'm sorry if you do enjoy how I currently write, but I need to change them slightly.

If you would like to stay in contact about the stories and/or have any comments or questions with the stories I am adjusting feel free to message me on her or dm me on Instagram.

I will be taking down stories in the next thirty minutes.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

52.6K 1.9K 39
Wild and reckless, Kellin Quinn is a rich, over indulged little brat who loves to party hard. His antics are getting in the way of his parent's publi...
52.5K 3.5K 20
Kellin Quinn: a popular, non-binary instagrammer with an affinity for makeup and art. Vic Fuentes: a very quiet boy with a rough past. And when Kelli...
6.2K 438 15
When Kellin Quinn recruits Vic Fuentes to collab on a song for his band, they both think that this time will be exactly like the last. Or, a fic wher...
8.5K 465 39
Famous lead singer Kellin Quinn journey to value himself while having to learn to let go of the things that don't fit in his life and welcoming in wh...