2 Reasons (Trey Songz)

By tianacreativ3

Their back! Chyna and the gang are back again, except this time they are in college. New challenges and new... More

2 Reasons (Trey Songz Fanfiction)
2 Reasons Prologue
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One

Chapter One

2.1K 59 5
By tianacreativ3

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

Kate, Stephanie, and I were on the line for our schedules, dorm rooms, and roommates. I was praying that I was bunked with at least one of them. But as I signed my name, I felt a lump all up in my throat. I grabbed my schedule and walked away upstairs to my dorm. I found out that my roommate's name is Kasey. Oh great! This is someone that I will need to get along with for the next year or 4.

I separated myself from Stephanie and Kate and went up to my new dorm. It was still a shock that I was even going to college or the fact that I'm in college. I entered my dorm room and some guy was laying down on one of the beds. He jumped up as soon as he saw me. I slammed the door behind me and just stared.

"Who are you?" I asked rudely.

"I'm Kasey, your roommate." He said.

"You are my what?" I questioned.

"Your roommate." He said again.

I hesitated on saying anything to him. My stomach became nauseous and I started breathing heavily. It wasn't that I was shocked that Kasey was my new roommate, but that Kasey wasn't a girl, but he was a guy. I had to admit that he was very, very, very cute. I folded my arms and sat on my bed. Kasey sat along with me and we began a very interesting conversation.

Tremaine Neverson

Hakeem and I were at the cafe on the campus eating some burgers and fries. We were really hungry after the long drive from Miami to here in California. But all Hakeem could talk about was this party tonight. We were only here for a few hours and he already wants to party already.

"Are you coming or what?" Hakeem asked.

"I don't want to go!" I said.

"Why not?" Hakeem questioned.

"Because I just don't want to. I'm not in the mood for parties or anything right now. I just want to stay in for tonight." I said.

"Why the fuck are you lying to yourself? Is this about Chyna?" Hakeem asked.

"No!" I said.

"Look dude, I know you guys's break up was hard, but you gotta get over that. There are plenty of girls out there that you can have a connection with." Hakeem said.

"Really? Let's talk about you and Kate then." I said.

"This isn't about me. It's about you and Chyna." Hakeem said.

"Whatever." I said.

Hakeem sighed in anger and just left the table. I forcefully threw my burger on my plate and sat back in my seat. I was so pissed off. Maybe Hakeem was right. I needed to find a way to get over Chyna. But it's so hard for someone like Chyna to move on from, and I just hope I can at least try. 

I got up from my table and just heading up to my dorm room. I laid on my bed and just rested for a while to take my mind off of things.

*** ***

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

Kasey and I have been chatting throughout the whole day about everything. Everything except past relationships. I wanted to avoid it, before I could get comfortable about opening up to anyone I hardly know. 

"So why did you come to USC?" Kasey asked.

"I like photography and art. So I'm an art major." I said "You?"

"Just exploring my options and what not." Kasey said smiling.

"Really?" I questioned. "What makes you say that?" 

"The only reason I came to college because of my now ex-girlfriend." Kasey said.

"Your ex-girlfriend?" I questioned. "Why?"

"She was the only one who truly believed in me and believed that I could do anything and when she broke up with me, my heat was crushed." Kasey said.

"Wow that's rough, it's hard for the person you love to betray your trust and the love that they should have for you." I said trying not to relate to me.

"All these questions, but why are you single?" Kasey asked.

"Because I'm just am." I said.

"Oh come on. We've been having an in depth discussion for the past 2 hours and you have to tell me something." Kasey said.

I rolled my eyes knowing that he was right, "Fine." I said.

"Why are you single?" Kasey asked again.

"My ex-boyfriend didn't treat me right. I forgave him on the cheating but after graduation things got a little complicated." I said.

"What do you mean, complicated?'' Kasey asked.

"He got on drugs and started acting a certain way towards me. The drugs turned into something more and I had to end it before he killed himself and I wasn't ready for that kind of relationship with someone who's like that." I said.

"Damn that's shit is rough. If it was me, I would never want to let anyone like you go. You are too good of a person plus you are beautiful." Kasey said.

I blushed, "Thanks." 

"Hey, there is this party tonight and we should go." Kasey said. 

"Are you asking me out?" I questioned.

"Only if you consider it, but we should have some fun though before we actually start classes tomorrow." Kasey said.

"I don't know." I said.

"Oh come on it'll be fun and you know it." Kasey said.

I smiled and then finally agreed. Kasey was excited and I thought he would be. But the only reason that I was really going was because I knew that Stephanie and Kate were going to be there. Kasey left the room because I needed to get dressed. I put on my grey tank top, leather jacket, shorty high waist jeans, and spiked platform shoes. I put my hair up in a ponytail and let Kasey get ready. While he was doing that, I went across the hall to Stephanie and Kate's dorm.

"Hey guys." I said.
"Hey, why are you dressed up?" Stephanie asked.

"I'm going to a party with Kasey." I said.

"Who the fuck is Kasey?" Kate asked.

"He's my roommate." I said.

"You have a roommate named Kasey and he's a fucking guy." Stephanie said.

"Yea." I said.

"You should go with him then." Kate said.

"I want too, but I want you guys to come to the party. Just act like you didn't know I was there." I said. 

''Are you scared to be alone with him?" Kate asked.

"No." I lied.

"Chyna it's us." Stephanie said.

"Ok, ok, I am scared of being alone with Kasey. I haven't been with anyone since Trey and I don't know I should date anyone right now." I admitted.

"We'll be here for you, but you have to move on sooner or later.'' Stephanie said.

"I guess it has to be soon." I said.

"Yep." Kate said.

I replayed about what Stephanie and Kate said. They were right. I need to move on in order for me to be happy and not afraid anymore. I smiled at both girls and left their room. I saw Kasey standing outside of the dorm looking crazy.

"Hey." I said.

"Oh hey. Where did you go?" Kasey asked.

"To talk to some friends." I said.

"Oh. You ready?' Kasey said.

"Sure." I said.

Kasey and I started walking over to the party. 

***

We arrived at the party and there were a lot of people doing college shit but to the extreme. I smiled and just looked around. Kasey whispered in my ear asking if I needed a drink. I nodded my head and went to go and find a place to sit down.

Tremaine Neverson

I was with Hakeem partying, and I saw this girl with black hair enter. I recognized that pretty face and pretty bod anywhere. It had to be Chyna. The funniest thing is that I didn't even know that she applied college in California. I needed to talk to her because we never really got the chance to talk about what happened between us. 

 I got up from my seat and started walking over to her. But some guy came in the way and gave her a drink. I assumed that they were together and just left it be. Just seeing Chyna and how well she's doing really makes me feel guilty about all the stupid shit I've done in the past. 

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

Hours passed and the party was over. I had to admit that the party was fun. We walked back to our dorm smiling. 

"That was fun right." Kasey said.

"Yea I guess. Thank you for this night." I said.

"No problem." Kasey said. 

"So I'll see in the morning." I said.

"Yea." Kasey said.

We entered our dorm and I changed my clothes while Kasey was changing his. I got in my bed and immediately fell asleep.

Note:

The first chapter, leave comments and let me know what you think about it. Thank You.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 10.1K 129
Queens story
584 0 14
Story of how something happened to someone unexpectedly. Unexpectedly changes and circumstances happened in their life, and this circumstances can ch...
193K 5.1K 41
Mixx and Trey have been friends since they were in the womb. Nothing can separate them and they know it. As they got older, Mixx developed a crush on...
15.4K 563 33
Sequel to Bestfriend‼️ Read and enjoy!