He Plays It Like He's A Super...

By iBasedSupreme

After a long 4 months in Paris, the gang is heading back to the states for the 'Summer Love' tour. It's gonna... More

Bon Voyage.
What You Talking About?
Creepin' & Secrets
Destination: LA!
Wifey Type? Not With Sharks In The Water.
Watch The Throne
Uh....No Diggy , You FAILED.
If You Got BEEF , Then Imma Go HAM
Time Talks...Hoes Walk (Part 1)
Time Talks...Hoes Walk (Part 2): You Don't Know A THING About ME.
*Kevin Hart Voice* It's About To Go DOWN! (Part 1)
*Kevin Hart Voice* It's About To Go DOWN! (Part 2)
We Going In Circles...Round & Round
Rolling The Dice...Of Love?
Call Of The Storm....
I Don't Know What It Is...But I LOVE YOU ! [;
This Chapter Is Brought To You By The Letters - D . A . M . N . !
Two words about love - Why. Bother? (A Lil PG-13ish [; )
*Maury Voice* You Are NOT The Father!
Destructive Insanity
New School...Same Bullshit. :/
Bitch, whaaaaaaaat? You Better Hang On In There, Lil' Nigga.
My BILF & Cinderella playing on a battlefield of love...Parallel Universe?
Marvin's Room <3 (Rated R)
Stabbing Lois Lane & Laughing At Her Pain . <3
This Is EXACTLY Why Niggas DON'T Belong In Paris .
Going Steady When She's Not Ready . ♥
Meeting My Demise. ♥
Just Hold Me Close. Don't Let Me Go.
Merry Christmas, Bitch! ♥ CHRISTMAS SPECIAL *not a chapter*
2 Truths and 1 Tirade. ♥
Happy New Year, Motherfucker. *NEW YEAR'S SPECIAL* ♥
7 [Part 1]
7 [Part 2] : 14 at War
Love Games.
Trust [NO!] Man, Trust [NO!] Bitch. Kiss [NO!] Ass, Chase [NO!] Dick.
I. C. U. When All The Clouds Are Departed. ♥
Smoke In The Sky
Relationship Status: Cinderella is waiting for Prince Charming to grow up. ♥
Tale As Old As Time, Now You Got What You Deserved.
Loyal 2 The Game.
Love Like A Hurricane . ♥
Wanting - and Seeking - More. <3
Charades.
Here comes the sun. <3
Sinister.
Like Toy Soldiers.
Superman Says Fuck Your Feelings. (PG 13-ish)
7: "Ain't No Shook Hands In Brooklyn." [Part 3]
Good Ones Go, Bad Ones Kill You Slow.
Dash. (Part 1)
Which Mindless Angel Are You Most Like? *Bonus Page*
You Know The Drill...iPods On, Music Searchin'! *Bonus Page*

Do You Take Karma To Be Your Lawfully Wedded Bitch?

30.7K 598 215
By iBasedSupreme

woooooop. I have a feeling I'm going to end it next chapter. But until then.....screw it!

Like the chapter name? Yes, it is from my sarcasm. ;]

*Play Song On Side. DEFINITELY FITTING THE CHAPTER MOOD.*

___________________________________________________________

[Monologue #25]

I can shut the whole world out with no issues. Destroy all negativity in my path and feel other's wrath. I'm ready to do me. I don't need all of this. I am free, thanks to karma.

___________________________________________________________

{In The Crib, Monday November 1st, 4:04 pm}

(Prince walks through the door and goes to his room. He sees Jassie sleep on his bed and he rolls his eyes in annoyance)

Prince: (P.O.V.: Ugh...Here comes the bullshit.) Yo, get up!

Jas'marieé: (mumbles in her sleep) It's morning already...?

Prince: (shakes her) Wake your ass up.

Jas'marieé: (wakes up and glares at Prince) Nigga, don't touch me. (gets up)

Prince: I didn't want to anyway, you brat.

Jas'marieé: Bite me. (rolls eyes and slams his door)

Prince: (P.O.V.: Something's up with this whole situation and I know exactly who did this.)(gets up and leaves the house, in pursuit of Angela. He gets to the basement and realizes she's there, smoking a cigarette) Angela!

Angela: (smiles at him) Hello, darling. Came back for more?

Prince: No, I came to ask you why you're a fucking sick bitch to pull some dumb shit like that.

Angela: (chuckles) I have no clue what you're talking about.

Prince: You spread all of those things about Jassie around Star Central and you turned it all around 'cause you knew it'd fall back on me.

Angela: You're a smart little boy. Shouldn't you be happy? (steps to him) Now, we can fuck whenever and wherever. Isn't that what you wanted?

Prince: (pushes her away) Hell no!

Angela: I heard about what she told you. The bitch didn't care about you in the first place. She only used you. (laughs) I figured she would. She wasn't good enough for you. She couldn't keep up. I can, though. Mind giving me a chance?

Prince: I would never.

Angela: Fine then. BOYS!

Boy #1: Time to trap him?

Angela: Affirmative.

Boy #2: Sleep tight. (knock Prince out and covers his face with a blanket)

__________________________________________________________

{Dance 411, 5:30 pm}

(Jas'marieé finds herself in the dance studio, as the daylight darkens and the sepia lights come up, making the room lighter. She hears Lighters Up by Lil' Kim playing and she goes to peek into the other studio. She sees a class dancing and popping to the song. She walks back to the studio and begins dancing to the song and doing backflips and isos and krumping. The song soon goes off and she begins smiling to herself. She put on Dangerous by Kardinall Offishall. She grabbed her iPhone and pressed record as she began to get in her zone and sing with the lyrics as she choreographed a piece for the Stardom Lights.)

Jas'marieé: Girl I can notice but to

Notice you

Noticin' me

From across the room

I can see it that can't stop myself from lookin'

And noticin' you noticin' me

Watch out I've seen her type before

That girl is so dangerous

That girl is a bad girl

I seen her type before she's so dangerous

That girl is so dangerous

That girl is a bad girl yeah

(She begins doing the last of the dance she had and looked it over on her iPhone. It looked great from her point of view and she practiced it over again. [Click external link for video of what it looked like>>] She pulled her hair up in a bun and sat down, breathing heavily)

Jas'marieé: (P.O.V.: The dance major is down, music next.)(puts her song beat on and pulls out a piece of paper and a pen. She begins writing the rap to her song) Had me swinging on a never ending tightrope, our love came crashing down a really steep slope, moving in the orbit of the stars, I was full of hope, I love you was the fakest words you ever spoke, I fell hard, now I'm six feet under, that was so long ago, now I'm above you, now you wanna cry, 'cause I got an umbrella, I'm cold but I'm so hot, indefinite weather, whether you cry, (cry), I will survive, no need to ask why, keep on living the lie, 'cause I'm winning, call me Charlie 'cause I'm winning, (winning x5), Lauryn Hill, yeah she taught me good, taught me what I finally understood, (yeah), they don't want no ring, only about that thing, (that thing x3)

[A/N: This is legit one of the raps to my songs. That song will be in the story, possibly next chapter. NO SWACKING, PEOPLES. :D]

Jas'marieé: (mumbles to herself as she writes the last line) Only about that thing...

_______________________________________________________

{Meanwhile, The Smash Room}

(Prince wakes up and realizes he's tied to a chair and it's silent)

Prince: Hellooooo?! Where am I?

?.?.?.?: I told you I would get you.

Prince: Who the hell...

?.?.?.?: Remember you shot me in the foot?

Prince: What the fuck you want now, Royalty?

Royalty: You dead. Jas'marieé dead.

Prince: (rolls eyes) Fuck off.

Royalty: Being smart?

Prince: (sarcastically speaking) Well, good looks Captain Asshole.

Royalty: (laughs and limps over to Prince) You think you bad huh? Mr. Yours Truly Princeton from Mindless Behavior? You bad?

Prince: (thinks back to the day he met Jassie and what he always said) Yes nigga, I'm the Dangerous Perez.

Royalty: (laughs again and punches Prince hard in the stomach) Bullshit. I'd kill you.

Prince: With a fucked up foot and you're going through menopause? Not likely, bruh.

Royalty: Keep playing with me.

Prince: (shrugs) Okay. (flips over the chair and unties himself from out the chair. He throws the chair at Royalty and makes his way out the door. He hears more footsteps behind him and he begins running fast. In the meantime, he pulled out his phone and called Jas'marieé. He got her voicemail and he snorted. He ran towards Star Central and regrets it instantly when he sees Brandon sitting there, smirking at him. Prince looked back until he fell in front of someone who was running too. The gang members ran back to their sanctuary and Prince looked to see Sammie)

Sammie: P-Prince, are you okay?

Prince: Yeah, just that crazy ass gang following me. What's up with you?

Sammie: I rather not talk about it.

Prince: What happened?

Sammie: I almost got raped.

Prince: What?! By who?!

Sammie: (tears began pouring from her eyes) T-The boys.

Prince: What boys?

Sammie: Antoine and Stephon.

Prince: Aren't they your friends?

Sammie: (nods) I was coming home from dance and they grabbed me. I fought them off and they chased me. I ran in the other direction coming here and I think they went the other way.

Prince: You're not the only one this happened to.

Sammie: What?

Prince: Your worst enemy was a victim too.

Sammie: Who?

Prince: Jassie.

Sammie: (covers her mouth in shock) And I was so mean to her.

Prince: Shouldn't be rude and not know her.

Sammie: I'm just a mean person, I know. I'm just a bitch sometimes, but I mean no harm. I didn't believe that she would write that stuff about herself.

Prince: I know.

Sammie: So why is everyone claiming it's you?

Prince: Someone from Ice Gang flipped it to where they knew I'd get blamed.

Sammie: Who would do some shit like that? That's just dumb as fuck. I would've bumped the meter too.

Prince: I don't even care about her right now.

Sammie: Why are y'all always fighting?

Prince: (shrugs) Don't know. Don't care.

Sammie: You guys need to stick together before something goes wrong and someone gets hurt.

Prince: Whatever. You need somewhere to go?

Sammie: Yeah. Just for a few minutes.

Prince: Aight. (holds out his hand) Follow me.

Sammie: (takes his hand) Thanks a lot.

_____________________________________________________

{Dance 411 Dance Studio}

(Jas'marieé is standing up, looking at the mirrors around the studio as she brainstormed songs to sing for her spotlight. As soon as she opened her mouth to sing, her phone rang)

Jassie's Phone: (singing Montreal by The Weeknd) Laisse tomber les filles, laisse tomber les filles, un jour c'est toi qu'on laissera, oui j'ai pleuré mais ce jour-là, non, je ne pleurerai pas, non, je ne pleurerai pas, oui j'ai pleuré mais ce jour-là, je ne pleurerai pas, je ne pleurerai pas...

Jas'marieé: (picks up her phone and realizes it's Prince. She ignored the call and went back to singing. She found herself singing Set Fire To The Rain by Adele. Her high notes were almost perfect and on point as she got up to the end) Let it burn....let it burn...(smiles to herself as she picks up her stuff and leaves out)

_____________________________________________________

{In The Crib, 6:06 pm}

(Everyone's laying around doing homework silently)

Biz: (P.O.V.: Okay, I can't deal with the silence) Okay...(shuts her book) I can't deal with the silence.

Brittany: Neither can I.

Biz: I call a house meeting.

Ray: But Prince and Jassie aren't here.

Roc: I'm pretty sure they don't want to be in the same room together either.

Prince: (strolls through the door with Sammie) Wassabi.

Dede: Oh hell no. What the fuck is she doing here?

Shay: Oh nah. Bitch, get the fuck outta here.

Sammie: I mean no harm, you guys. I promise.

Lay: No, bitch. Leave. (to Prince) Why you always bringing strags around us? Damn.

Prince: Just listen to her, aight?

Ray: Whatever.

Sammie: You guys are idiots.

Lay: Bitch, I'll-(gets up but Roc sits her back down)

Sammie: The reason why is because Jas'marieé didn't write that stuff.

Brittany: But it looked like her handwriting.

Sammie: Well no shit, Captain Obvious. Someone's obviously out to get her.

Prod: (mumbles) It was probably you.

Sammie: Ummm...no. I have too much of a god damn life to be wasting it on shit like that. But anyways, only one thing from that paper was true. Too bad you guys won't be able to figure it out. (looks at Prince with the 'you-know-what-I'm-talking-about-look') I'll be on my way.

Prince: You sure you gonna be able to walk the streets by yourself?

Sammie: Yeah. (puts up the deuces sign) Bye. (leaves out the door)

Biz: Ughh...Prince you're always bringing some rude slut around, I swear.

Prince: She almost got raped and she came over here with no intention to start..but she's rude? Okay, I guess.

Shay: What?! She almost got raped?

Prince: Yup. Maybe if y'all asses didn't jump the bridge, you'd be more considerate.

Roc: Okay, whatever. We went off the border a little.

Prince&Prod: A little?

Roc: (shrugs)

Prince: Anyways, what's up?

Biz: Family meeting!

Lay: What now?

Biz: Okay, we're doing this with or without Jas'marieé. (to Prince) Did you have anything - and I mean anything - to do with this whole incident?

Prince: No!

Brittany&Roc: (coughs) Bullshit.

Prince: How is that bullshit?

Shay: If you didn't have at least an inch to do with this situation, why would she jump the bridge and assume it's you?

Prince: Keyword; assume. Doesn't mean I actually did it.

Shay: (puts her hands up in surrender) Whatever.

Biz: Being that Jassie is stubborn as fuck, how do we get to her?

Dede: Figure that one out, 'cause me, Lay, and Prod didn't say squat. Your problems, not ours.

Biz: See, y'all always making shit complicated. If we apologize as one, there won't be no problems.

Prod: I guess. (zones out)

Jas'marieé: (comes back into the house, sweating like crazy. She looks at Lay, Prod, and Dede and waves, but looks at everyone else and rolls her eyes and goes into Naty's room)

Roc: Awkward...?

Brittany: Very.

________________________________________________

{Naty's Room}

(Jas'marieé sits down by the window, looking out at the dark sky. She takes a breath and begins talking)

Jas'marieé: Hey Naty, I know it's only been a few days since you've died, but it's been hard without you. It seems that since you left, we've been unhappy or bitching at each other. When you were here, it wasn't that much bitching. (laughs a little) I miss you like crazy, love. Prod misses you as well. You know he hasn't eaten or mentioned food since you've been gone? I'm starting to think he's going anorexic on our asses...You should really give him a sign that you still care, though you're a million miles away from us. He's hurting in a way I can't understand, and I'm sure he doesn't understand. I know you're probably saying I should take my own advice, but I don't know. You've might have been watching what happened today with me and Prince and the whole Stardom Lights thing. I need your advice on something. This whole spotlight thing, I'm not sure I'm ready for it. I'm not ready to be ridiculed again. Give me a sign, Naty. I need you here. (a piece of paper flies onto the window, saying Follow Your Dreams, And You'll Come To Realize It Wasn't A Long Way After All. Hey Jude by The Beatles started playing on Jassie's iPhone and she looked down in awe. She couldn't believe what was happening. Another paper attached to the window and it said, You'll Be A Star. Memories of her and Prince at the doctor's office raced through her mind as she felt every touch and every kiss from those days before. She felt tears flowing out her eyes and she looked away from the window as soon as she felt warm hugs wrap around her. The person kissed her cheek and she felt her tears drying away)

?.?.?.?: Someone's been crying.

Jas'marieé: Leave me alone.

Prince: I just came to say I'm sorry.

Jas'marieé: For what?

Prince: Blowing up on you like that. I didn't mean it.

Jas'marieé: Whatever, spare me.

Prince: God, why are you so stubborn?

Jas'marieé: Don't worry about it. You know what happened, so leave it as that. Don't talk to me, don't look at me, and most importantly, don't even say you love me...because you don't.

Prince: I do, and you know it. After I just legit got kidnapped by a bunch of crazies, I doubt that I'd say I never loved you.

Jas'marieé: Whatever, Prince. Just leave me alone, bruh.

Prince: (puts his hand up in surrender) Whatever the hell you want, Jas'marieé. You know what it is and I've done enough to prove my dedication to you. (kisses her) Do you what you want now, I'm done.

Jas'marieé: Whatever, leave then. I don't give a fuck. You're just gonna up and leave after 10 months of dating?

Prince: I didn't give up...you did. (shakes his head) I love you severely, Jas. That's the part you're missing. I think we should just forget about all of this and just be acquaintances for the sake of Mindless Behavior and Mindless Angels.

Jas'marieé: (chuckles to herself) I don't care. (eyes turn green as she tries to fight back her tears) We were never meant to be, I guess.

Prince: We were, we just weren't meant to be right now. (P.O.V.: We were meant to be, Jas'marieé! Can't you see it?! I LOVE YOU!)

Jas'marieé: (nods understandingly as her eyes begin turning a dark green) You won't be anything after today.

Prince: (laughs in anger, in order to hide his tears) You lost me, Jas'marieé. (walks towards the door and looks at her) Forever.

___________________________________________________________

:OOOOO Emotional.

anyways, what did you like about this one? Is this truly the end of #TeamPrinceMarieé?

1 more chapter (?) before the ending.

Goal: 20 votes, 35 comments.

& OMFG. ♥♥♥

AHHHHH. This keeps getting better - Khalia (Roc's bestie) retweeted me!

had to let that one out.

*Mindless Fact Of The Day*

Roc doesn't like Reese's cups. :o I love them dearly. If they were able to marry, I would. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 102 23
!!!!!!!!!!! Go Ahead and Click The Start Reading !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~Lil Extra Infomation~ This A MB Story Was Inspired By My Bestie.
Step Brother By J

Fanfiction

77.5K 1.3K 36
This story is about a girl from New York named Mikayla Martinez. she is 15 and her moms dates Princeton's from mindless behavior dad..roc royal seems...
313K 1.7K 38
Rica wins the contest to live with Mindless Behavior for 6 months. And she brings along her friends, will they find love or will the just stir up dr...
23.8K 133 26
This story shows four bestfriends falling n love with big stars... it shows that love is strong nd u will fight nd cry ova the person u love... drama...