DC Legend's Of Tomorrow Images

By AziraphalesBoi

Rip Hunter Ray Plamer Leonard Snart Mick Rory Harrison Wells Cisco Ramon Barry Allen Not all DC character... More

Captin Cold
Mick (Heatwave)
Rip Hunter
Harrison Wells
Cisco Ramon
Ray Plamer
Barry Allen p1
Calming (Earth 2) Harrison Wells
Leonard
(Earth 1) Harrison Wells
Insecure Cisco X Reader
Caitlin X Reader
Cisco X Reader
Mick Rory X Reader
Rip X Reader
Rip X Reader
Mick Rory X Reader
Sara Lance X Reader
Ray Palmer X Reader
Leonard Snart's daughter p1
leonard Snarts Daughter P2
Mick Rory X Reader
Mick Rory X Reader
Ray Plamer X Reader
I was tagged
Athors Note
Leonard X Reader
Meh
author's note
A/N
NEW BOOK
A/N
A|N
New Book?
Another A/N

Depressed Rip X Reader

1.1K 18 2
By AziraphalesBoi

I walked by Rips office when I saw him crying with blood on his legs and arms. "Rip Oh my god what are you doing?" I asked running over to him. "I-i-i am so sorry Y/N." He said crying. "Shh its OK don't worry Its going to be OK." I said healing his cuts with my healing powers. "Thank you Y/N." He said quietly trying to get up. "Rip stop stop." I said softly. I placed on of my hands on his chest. I wrapped the other  around his waist and helped him up. "Come on let's get you to bed." I said. "I don't have a bed I sleep in my chair." He laughed softly. "Well you can sleep in my bed then." I said walking out his office. I took him to my room and placed him in bed. "Thank you Y/N." Rip said. "How many times have you said thank you." I laughed. "Not enough." He said. I smiled sweetly at him. "Get some sleep Rip I can take care of the ship." I said. He nodded and closed his eyes. I lent down and kissed his for head.

*TimeSkip to when Rip wakes up*

"Miss Y/LN Captain Hunter is awake now." Giddion said as I drank my milkshake. "OK thanks Giddion." I walked to my room and walked I to find Rip staring at the celling. "Hey Rip I bought you a milkshake just how you like them." I said walking over to him. "Thanks." He said. "What's wrong Rip." I asked sitting in the edge of the bed. "I am just sad." He said sighing deeply. "Why are you sad?" I asked. "Because I love someone and I know they will never love me back." He said sitting up. "Who?" I asked. He shook his head. "I can't say its embarrassing." He said blushing. "Ohh pleaseee come on your my best friend." I said slapping his chest. "Um you." He whispered. "Really me?" I asked shocked. He nodded. "Why do you like me I am ugly and worthless." I said looking down. "Y/N you are beautiful and kind and sweet and funny and you are certainly are worth everything in the world." Rip said caressing my cheek. I blushed and looked into his blue eyes. "I love you Y/N." He said softly. "I love you to Rip." I said smiling. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back running my hand through his hair. "Come lay down with me." Rip said. I nodded and laied my head on his chest.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 192 21
just a bunch of d.c. one-shots. mostly arrow, legends of tomorrow and the flash but yeah!
102K 2.5K 43
{BOOK ONE} Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Lightning, and Ice. These are the six main elements of the world. Fire to defend you. Water to calm you. Earth...
1M 13.9K 88
Just a few imagines and smut🥀
2.6K 181 19
I don't own pics music or show.