The Badboy Downstairs

Av helpless_luv23

"Dropping out of school, drinking alcohol under aged, smoking, and having prostitutes come into your room eve... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
Credits

The Badboy Downstairs

16.2K 143 8
Av helpless_luv23

Hello Readers,

Thank you for choosing one of my books into your library to read and enjoy. I hope you enjoy this story!

(Warning: Book has some restricted content like sexual scenes, violence, alcohol and drug use, and strong language. You must be 17+ to read or just mature enough to handle this stuff. Thank you and enjoy reading!)

The book may go a little slow at first, just introducing the characters and showing how they react to one another, but once it's past maybe chapter 2-4 then the story begins. Hope you enjoy!!

(Story has been updated. First update was March 8, 2015.)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

22.7M 775K 50
"Your problem is that your heart is too big, it leaves you vulnerable and makes you weak." He spoke in such certainty that it brought tears to my eye...
333K 6.3K 56
"Why aren't you scared?" I whine and he laughs. "Come on, you wouldn't dare hurt me with that. It's too risky, and I can get out of this easily...
9.2M 423K 79
"You know, it won't physically hurt you to be nice for once." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and groaned. "I don't want to take a chance." t...