Finding love again

Galing kay JUSTxAxREJECT

Daneel miscarries and leaves, leaving misha to clean up the mess or make a mess... find out and see!!!! Higit pa

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

1

2.1K 81 4
Galing kay JUSTxAxREJECT

"I need space Jensen" my wife of seven years says quietly.
"Oh.. ok..."
"I'm sorry it's just.. after losing the twins I- I can't."
"I understand.. it's...its okay." I reach for her hand but she pulls away.
"I'm going to my mothers."
"What about Justice?"
"I was hoping you'd take her." She stands up shakingly. I feel the heat rush to my face and anger builds in me.
"Dan I know you- you lost the twins and it hurts, it hurts me too. But we have a daughter and she needs both her parents.. running away is- is going to hurt her." I grind my teeth trying to keep calm.
"I just need to be alone. I'll fly JJ out if I'm gone longer then a month."
"When are you leaving?"
"My plane flys out in two hours."
"JJs at school! She's going to come home to no mom!?" I shout standing up.
"Stop yelling at me jensen!"
"Fuck you Daneel! Fuck you!" I flip her off. She grabs her bag and rushes out crying. I clench my fists and turn around trying to calm down. I slam my hand into the wall with a yelp.
///
///
///
I walk into the school and see JJ grabbing her pink bag from her cubby. "Mr. Sickles hi!" Her teacher, Katy, smiles.
"Hey." I smile back. "How is she?"
"Good, she's doing very well with her math."
"She gets that from her mom."
"Daddy!" She runs over to me.
"Hey baby!" I pick her up and kiss her forehead. "How was school?"
"Good."
"Well you two better get going." Katy waves is off.
"I heard you're doing good in math?" I smile walking off with my daughter. She shrugs shyly. "Do you wanna go get ice cream? I sorta need to talk to you..."
"Yeah!" She nods. I help her into the SUV and buckle her up.
"Did you hear mishas in town?" I ask JJ.
"Does that mean west is town!?"
"Yeah! Do you wanna have a play date with West and-"
"Tom and shep!!!" She cheers
"Okay" I laugh. I know I should tell JJ why daneel won't be here for the next- however long but I can't..

meet @ Dairy Queen in 20 minutes?

I send a text to Jared and misha in our group chat.

Mish- omw
Jared- be there soon

"Alright let's go!" I clap my hands and turn the key.
"Is mom coming?!" JJ cheers happily.
"No um actually hunny moms... uh.. moms visiting grandma."
"Why?"
"She's having a tough time."
"Why?"
"I don't know darling."
"When is she coming back?"
"She said she'd call."
"Ok.." JJ whispers and looks out the window.
"Wanna listen to some music?" I ask trying to cheer her up.
"No."
"What flavor of ice cream do you want?" She doesn't answer. "Chocolate?" Nothing. "Mint?" I try again. I pull into the parking lot and see mishas car. "Look who it is!!" I sing trying to get JJ a little more happy. Misha runs over and taps on the hood of my car.
"Hey good looking!" He grins as I roll the window down. "Where's daneel?" And here's the water works in the back seat. JJ starts balling. "Oh.. did I-"
"It's fine." I jump out and open her door. "Hey Justice you're okay." I give her a hug. "I know, I know." I whisper.
"I want mommy!" She cries.
"Shh shh." I pat her back.
"Hey JJ." Misha reaches out for her. I pass Justice into mishas arm. "It's okay." He says.
"But mommys gone!" She sniffles.
"She'll be back." He says. "How about we go in there and I buy you whatever you want?" He raises his eyebrows. "You could have 10 different flavors!"
"Ten!" I gasp trying to make her cheer up.
"I'll even throw sprinkles in it." Misha sets her down and wipes her eyes. "Would you like that?" I forgot how good misha is with kids.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

516 64 13
Just like the title says, but will have some platonic Cockles and some Sam and Dean brotherly shots and all
508 20 19
Danneel sets her best friend up with her ex husband in hopes to get them both out of their workaholic tendencies, and it worked for the most part, bu...
9.2K 325 20
With Their marriages falling apart, Misha and Jensen find themselves leaning on one another for support, with each of them being a good sport and sho...
56.1K 939 32
Destiel and cockles one shots, some with smut, some with fluff, and even better some with both. There's also a few Sastiel, Sabriel, and Samifer one...