7

"Hey." Misha walks up behind me and rests his hands on my hips.
"Hey." I grin turning around.
"You look so good today."
"You say that everyday." I chuckle.
"You look good everyday."
"Have you talked to West lately?"
"Yeah, I was thinking of flying out and seeing him."
"Or.. bring him up here?"
"I don't want to invade you. I don't even know if we're dating."
"You sleep in my bed now and I'm not asking you to move in I'm asking you to take care of your kid."
"Oh so you don't think I'm a good dad?"
"Oh my god. You are such a wife! Misha I'm not saying that but you miss him I know you do."
"I am not invading you and JJ." He crosses his arms.
"I'm glad you know that now!" I kiss his forehead.
"I do miss him.."
"So it's settled. Good."
///
///
///
I hear the door open and closed. "Hello?" I peak my head around hoping it'd be misha but it's not. "Daneel." My breath hitches.
"Jensen.."
"What are you doing here?" I ask.
"I... I wanted to come home."
"I uh... I- I need to go get JJ."
"Can I?"
"Um.. no.. no I think it'd be best if-"
"Jens!" The front door opens and shuts. "I found organic honey, it's so good, I bought some in-" misha stops when he sees Daneel.
"Misha, what are you doing here?" She asks.
"I'm moving up here... Jensen said I could stay here until I find a place... I'll leave if you want.."
"No! I want you here!" I say loudly.
"Okay.." he nods
"Misha can Jensen and I have some time alone?"
"Yeah I'll just go to Jarred's." I watch misha leave the room and then I look back at Daneel.
"I don't want you here..."
"I want my husband again."
"You left me dan. And I'm assuming you slept with someone else while in Jersey."
"I... I uh I was drunk.."
"I was taking care of JJ and paying the bills while also dealing with this alone, Daneel there's nothing to fix."
"But I'm here now please let me show you I'm better." She begs.
"Fine, but I don't want you to act like we're getting back together."
"We were never apart..?"
"Well to me we were." I push past her.
///
///
///
I wake up and look to the side of me. For the past two nights misha has been sleeping in the bed with me, now that Daneel is here nobody is next to me. I told Dan she needs to stay in the second spare bedroom. The farthest away. From me and JJ. I sit up and rub my face with a loud sigh. I could just.. sneak into his room? That's what I'll do. I love tip toe my way across the hall and into the bedroom. "Mish?" I whisper. "Hey, are you up?" No response. I lay down next to him and to my surprise he rolls over and hums pressing against me. I kiss his forehead and close my eyes, trying once again.. to fall asleep.