16

"Misha!!" I run outside as I see his car pull up.
"Hey!" Misha jumps out. I'm about to wrap my arms around him but JJ jumps in his arms before I could. "Hey baby girl!" Misha grins. I cross my arms and push my lip out.
"JJ you stole him!"
"He's mine, daddy." She grins happily with her arms around his neck. West and maison are visiting their grandma before coming up, the good part about this is misha and I get a little bit more time alone since JJ still has another week, the bad part about this... mishas mother is driving West and Maison here. Which means she's staying with us for a day or two. I grab his bags out of the car and gesture for him to walk inside with me.
"Alright JJ can I have some time with Jens?"
"Yeah." He sets her down and she goes back to her homework. I take a few steps to him and wrap my arms around his neck happily. Misha pushes his lips to mine with a smile.
"I missed you." I grin.
"I missed you too." I pull him closer and kiss him harder. "I hope you know you're never leaving again."
"I hope you know I'm never leaving again." We both chuckle and kiss eachother again.
///
///
///
I trail my hand down mishas naked beautiful body. "Good morning." Misha whispers. I lean over and kiss his forehead.
"Good morning." I whisper back.
"What time is it?"
"Um," I roll over and check the clock. "4:13."
"Why are you up?" Misha chuckles moving closer.
"I have no idea." I wrap my arm around him.
"You are very warm." He brings my hand up to his lips and kisses it.
"That sounds so creepy." I laugh quietly.
"Go to bed jens." Misha chuckles.
///
///
///
I hear foot steps come down the stairs, "good morning" misha says with a smile.
"Good morning, again." I give him a kiss and hand him my coffee.
"How long have you been up?"
"Since I woke you up, at like four."
"Jensen!" Misha whines.
"I just couldn't fall back asleep!" I protest.
"Next time wake me back up."
"Absolutely not, you need sleep."
"Yes and you do too" i roll my eyes with a small smirk. JJ comes out of nowhere and crawls into mishas lap. "Good morning, Justice." Misha chuckles.
"I don't feel good, misha." He puts his hand to her forehead and looks up st me.
"You are burning up baby girl."
"Let me see." I slide next to them and do the same.
"Are you hot?" I ask her.
"No I'm cold." She replies. "And my back hurts."
"Okay I'm going to make you some tea while misha brings you back upstairs." I tell her getting up from the table.
"No I wanna stay down here with you guys." She grabs onto my hand.
"Ok lets go lay on to couch then." Misha gets up still holding onto her.
"Hey dan." I say quietly.
"Morning." She smiles.
"Do you mind running to the store and getting justice some Kleenex, Gatorade, and chicken noodle soup?"
"Oh no is she sick?"
"We think so" I nod
"Okay I'll be back." I pour the hot water into a mug and dip the tea bag in.
"Sit up baby girl." So much for some alone time with misha.