10

I hear a glass break and then lots of yelling. I jump up from my desk and run down stairs. "You're sleeping with my husband you fucking slut!" Daneel screams.
"Hey!" I shout grabbing the broom from her. To my surprise she doesn't have it pointed at misha, she has it pointed to our gardener, Emily. "What are you doing you crazy-"
"Jens" misha warns. I sigh and throw the broom down.
"What are you doing?!"
"You're sleeping with her I know you are!" She shouts crying.
"I am not?!" I shout back and then notice JJ is still in the room. "Hey sweets come here." I bend down and open my arms. Justice runs into them crying. "Shhhh shhh you're okay." I whisper patting her back. "Mish" I hand her off to him.
"Come on, darling." He says patting her back as she clings to him. "Lets go upstairs." Misha whispers.
"Emily I'm so sorry."
"There's obviously some serious drama going on here" she says. "I can't be involved in this." She shakes her head walking to the door. "I'll pick my check up next Friday and Daneel, get some help." Emily walks out. I look at Daneel and she looks away.
"What the hell?"
"You're sleeping with somebody. I can tell."
"How?"
"You're, you're happy and you have stupid white whine in the cupboard and you're sneaking out at night and-"
"What?" I squint trying to understand this.
"You're happy! Jensen you're happy! You haven't been this happy since well since I told you I was pregnant!" She shouts. "And you only have white whine when you're trying to impress someone! And I went into your room my first night back and you weren't there! Who is she!? Please tell me!"
"Misha!" I shout and it goes quiet.
"What?"
"It's misha. I'm- i- we're, we're together." I sigh.
"You're gay?"
"Bisexual." I correct.
"You're sleeping with misha? The man upstairs?"
"Yes! Daneel you left me and he was there! He put me back together and he's still helping me! He's making sure I'm eating and getting Justice to school on time! He's helping when you wouldn't!"
"Do you love him?"
"No! Yes? I don't know!" I shout. "I don't want him to leave and I don't want JJ to get confused on why uncle misha is sleeping in my bed and why I'm kissing him in the mornings and why you don't live here anymore and I don't want to explain myself to social media and I don't want the show to change!"
"Then stay with me."
"I can't do that."
"Well why not?!"
"Because it's misha! It's always been misha! Maybe not love at first sight, I thought he was a dork and he wouldn't last but he did! And he proved everybody wrong he's my best friend and- boyfriend."
"Boyfriend?" She scoffs. "I'm taking JJ and going back to my moms."
"You can't do that." I tell her.
"JJ is mine just as much as she is yours."
"I'm paying for her school and clothes and everything she needs right now. She's my daughter and you can't and won't take her away."
"Fine. I want a divorce and custody over her." Daneel pushes past me.