2

"Good morning!" Misha smiles with an apron around his waist.
"I forgot you stayed the night." I chuckle. "What are you making?" I sit down with a cup of coffee in my hands.
"Pancakes. I thought it'd cheer JJ up a little."
"I should just divorce Daneel and marry you." I sip at my coffee.
"Let's be honest, the sex would be amazing." Misha puts a plate of pancakes on the table. I grin turning red a little. Banging my best friend.. that'd be weird.
"How's Vicki?"
"Good, yeah she wanted time with the kids."
"Yeah I thought you'd bring West up."
"I was going too. But uh she said she wanted to spend time with them. She feels like she's constantly working and knows nothing about them so." He shrugs.
"I'm sorry."
"I get to spend time with you and Jared so it's not all that bad."
"Mmm more family drama." I grin. I feel a tug on my pant leg and I look down to see JJ. "Hey morning girly." I pick her up and put her on my leg.
"Good morning JJ." Misha smiles. She gives him a glare.
"Hey don't be so grumpy." I chuckle.
"I made pancakes?"
"With chocolate chips?" She asks.
"Taste and see." He sits next to me. Is it just me or is he giving off some strong "Fuck me" vibes?
///
///
///
"Hey." I smile as Dan answers the phone.
"Hey.."
"How's your moms?"
"Good..good."
"Good!" I nod. A few moments of silence past before I finally speak up again. "Daneel I know losing the twins was hard. But when are you coming home?"
"I don't know Jensen-I gotta go." She hangs up and the phone goes silent.
"I booked a hotel tonight so I won't be crashing on your couch again." Misha chuckles walking in.
"No you can stay here. We have an extra bedroom."
"Are you sure? You look upset."
"It's just Daneel." I sigh rubbing my face.
"Well I can fix that." He walks over to the cupboard I keep all the liquor in and takes down the tall green bottle of Jameson whisky. Irish whisky to be exact. The best there is, it has a touch of honey and God could I use some right now. "JJ is down at Jareds and we have 4 hours until we have to go down for dinner so until then-" he holds it up "cheers" misha puts the bottle to his lips and takes a swig then hands it to me. "Spill all your secrets, Jackles." I take a big swig and start talking.
"I get losing the twins was hard. Are you kidding I had the bedroom ready, it was green and had dinosaurs and trees everywhere, I bought a 3 thousand dollar light that makes it look like space at night. And-and she left me to deal with it alone. We're married we should've gone to therapy and talked and had late night cuddles but no. She went to her moms." I take another drink and then pass it to misha. "There was so much fucking blood, mish." I whisper remembering it. Remembering Dan in the bathroom crying as blood poured out of her. Remembering the way her face looked, hearing her scream, "so much fucking blood."
"Hey it's okay.. it was... it sucked I know." Misha lays a hand on my shoulder. "And that's why I'm here."
"You're here because your wife told you to leave." I chuckle trying to lighten the mood but failing making myself tense up hoping he takes it easily.
"True." Misha laughs. "But now we can talk."
"To talking." I grab the bottle and chug probably a glass or two of it.
"To talking." Misha repeats