5

My chest rises as I look at my lock screen. We ended the night at his bedroom door. He went in, I got dressed and now I have
Misha
1 attachment:

I slide my thumb across the screen to see a picture of misha in his boxers.

I was hoping you'd at least kiss me.

I sallow and lick my lips not sure what to say.

You didn't exactly give me a chance now did you?
Sent~

You didn't give me a sign you wanted a chance

I want to do a lot more then kiss you
Sent~

A smile appears on my face hoping he'll respond with something better.

Misha is typing*

My door slams open and misha jumps into my bed attacking my lips. I moan as I bite his lip.
"Why the Fuck didn't you kiss me before?" He asks running his hands up my chest.
"This is much more fun." I grin throwing him off me.
"You sneaky bastard." Misha grins out of breath. I slide my shirt over my head pinning his hips down with my own.
"I'm not a bottom by the way." I lean down and push my lips to his again.
"Good because I am." He lifts his hips up and grinds into my leg. "And it's the subs job to get his partner as hard as possible." Misha pushes me off of him and starts kissing down my chest. I gasp loudly as he takes my boxers off. I'm so ready for this.
///
///
///
"Scrambled eggs and toast for the princess." I hear misha say as I walk down the hall.
"Is daddy up yet?"
"He had a long night... I'm sure he'll be up soon."
"Why do you have a bruise on your neck."
"Uh-"
"Misha and I were wresting." I pat her back.
"Did you win?"
"I'd say we both won." Misha hands me a cup of coffee. I can still see the hunger in his eyes.
"How are you doing?" I ask him.
"Well I haven't wrestled with a guy in a while so a little soar but I'm good. I'm really good actually." Misha looks at the wooden stool and sighs.
"I'll be back." I go to the living room and bring back a throw pillow. I set it on the stool and he smiles happily st me.
"Such a gentlemen."
"I always treat my opponents with respect." I run my hand down his back. "Alright JJ! It is 9:45 you have to be at school in 15 minutes, are you ready?"
"Uncle Jared said he'd take me."
"I did say that." Jared walks in.
"Good morning" misha and I smile each.
"Good morning?" Jared gives us a weird look.
"What?" I ask.
"Nice hickeys." We both turn bright red.
"They wrestled all night!" JJ says happily.
"No nope no we did not." I give her a smile.
"They both won."
"Okay justice hunny go get your bag." I push her out of the room.
"So nothing between you guys? Huh?" Jared nods.
"I did not mean for this to happen."
"Oh you didn't?!" Misha says defensively.
"I didn't mean it like-"
"You sure said you did last night!"
"Oh my god." I cover my face.
"Bye daddy!" Justice gives me a kiss.
"Yeah bye Jensen." Misha stomps upstairs.
"Bye Jensen..." Jared gives a soft concerned look and walks out the door.