18

Misha throws himself on the couch besides me. "I love you." He says. I don't reply. He reaches for my hand but I grab the remote to change the channel. "Jensen come on," misha scoots closer. "I wanna have sex now."
"No you don't." I scoff. "Fuck misha you can't just yell at me and except I'll be a-o-k with everything because you wanna fuck, which I know you don't. You're only saying that so I won't be upset anymore."
"I didn't mean to yell at you but it seems like every time we're alone we gotta have sex!"
"Then say no!" I shout.
"I do and then you whine about it so I just give in!!" We stand up and start yelling at eachother louder.
"You're into it as much as I am!! Don't give me that!"
"It's like all you want from me is my body!! Do you even know anything about me!?"
"Do you know anything about me!!" I shout back. How dare he think I know nothing about him.
"Of course I do Jensen I love you!!" The front door opens and then shuts, we turn around to see dan and JJ.
"Are you guys fighting?" JJ asks. I look at dan and remember how we would always tell JJ we weren't and look where that ended up.
"Yeah sweety." I nod. "Were gonna go upstairs and work things out, okay?" We both walk upstairs and into my office.
"So you're just not gonna apologize?" Misha crosses his arms.
"I'm sorry BUT stand up to me okay if you don't want to do something tell me, refuse to do things with me if you really don't want to."
"Jensen I love you and I love seeing you happy and giddy that's why I always go along with it. Because I know how much it means to you to do things with me." Misha uncross' his arms and walks a little closer. "But sometimes I need time alone."
"So you wanna have sex now?" I joke, mishas face drops and he tries pushing by me but I grab him. "I'm kidding!" I laugh. "Come here, I love you." We push our lips together. "How dare you ask if I actually know you."
"Well..." misha says softly looking down.
"We've been best friends for like 4 years! I know so much about you misha!"
"Well.. like what?"
"I know that you tell everybody you don't like chocolate but in reality you love it, I know that your favorite thing to do with your alone time is to work out, I know that you would do anything for your kids even if that meant staying with your wife for 20 years, I know that you don't get along with your dad that well because when you were-"
"Okay!" Misha chuckles brightening back up.
"And I know that I love you so damn much I could go on for hours about you."
"Thank you" misha leans up and rests his lips on mine.