17

"How's she feeling?" Misha asks quietly.
"She's been asleep since breakfast." I tell him
"Do you wanna let her rest? I can make you lunch?"
"I've tried getting up she grabs ahold of me tighter."
"Then I'll bring lunch to you." He kisses my forehead and walks away. JJ opens her eyes and looks at me.
"Hey there" I smile brushing the hair out of her face. "Feeling any better?"
"I'm hungry,"
"Well I know a very good chef." I stand up with her in my arms and walk to the kitchen.
"You're up!" Misha claps.
"I think she's getting better." I grin. "I told her I know a really good chef"
"I have the perfect meal. My grandma use to make it for me when I would get sick and within hours I was 100% better." Misha grabs a pot and puts it on the stove. "Luckily your mom asked if I needed anything from the store before she went so I have all of the ingredients."
"Look at that JJ" I rub her back softly "do you want more tea?"
"Yes please." I start to stand up but misha turns the water on for me. I smile to misha and he smiles back. I didn't really think that I'd be dating a guy, ever.
///
///
///
JJ went back to school finally, she has two days left and then west and maison come back up. Daneel is at a photo shoot leaving misha and I alone. And god help me if I don't use this time to get close to him. The only problem is I can't find the damn man. It's like he dropped off the face of the earth. We were having lunch I went upstairs to get some supplies and when I came back down he was gone. "Misha baby?!" I shout opening up every door and looking inside. I get to the end of the hall and look out the window that shows the back yard and there he is. On a yoga mat with his feet up in the air. I walk down the stairs, through the kitchen, and out the back door. Just in time for him to do the downward facing dog. I walk up behind him and rub my crotch into his ass.
"Jens." Misha laughs. "You're interrupting me."
"We could do some other things that will get us stretching?"
"Jensen go" he chuckles rolling his eyes.
"But mish!" I whine. "I'm horny and we're alone!"
"We've fucked almost every second we've had alone, go do something"
"I don't know what to do.." I sigh sitting on the lawn chair.
"What did you do when I was away?"
"I called you!"
"What about when we weren't dating? It was just you and Dan?"
"We would work on our work or watch tv together."
"Okay so go do some work things."
"Finished, I work a lot better alone."
"Go for a swim, its super nice out."
"Nah I don't feel like swimming."
"For fucks sake, jens, I don't know!" Misha shouts.
"God whatever, I'll just go." I stand up and start leaving.
"Jensen I didn't-" misha starts but I slam the door. I toss myself onto the couch and turn the to on. Suddenly in a very bad mood.