13

"I love your lips so much." Misha slightly laughs against my own lips.
"Yeah?" I smile.
"And I love how soft your hands are."
"What else?"
"I love your eyes, how green and beautiful they are," Misha runs his thumb down my cheek while looking me in the eye, "i love your freckles."
"Misha I love you." I finally say. He smiles widely.
"I love you too." He leans up and kisses me. I grip onto his hip with my free hand and grind onto him with my own. "JJ should be home soon." He mutters moving his lips from mine to my neck.
"We have about 15 minutes." I reassure him. I sit up on my knees and start taking off his boxers right when the door opens. "OH FUCK!" I grab the blanket from the couch and cover my naked torso.
"Jesus Christ." Daneel sighs.
"Daneel." Misha nods pulling his shirt over his head.
"We were just uh-"
"Having sex?" She asks obviously annoyed. I nod my head not sure how to explain. "Have fun." She walks down the hall way.
"Wow." I whisper putting my shirt back on.
"I told you." Misha says.
"I got caught up in the moment, that was the first time we've said we love each other and I just got so hungry to feel you more intensely."
"I know." He leans over and kisses me softly.
///
///
///
"Alrighty!" Misha pulls the cake out of the oven.
"Can we decorate it!!??" Tom and JJ ask excitingly.
"Let it cool off first." Misha chuckles. I look up from my book and smile. "Why don't you two go wash your hands one more time." Misha says making them hop off the stools and run away. He walks over to me and leans over the table. "Hey there handsome."
"Hey." I smile.
"You sure you don't want to help with jareds birthday cake?"
"I'm positive." I chuckle lightly.
"Hey! Sorry we're late!" Gen walks in holding shep. "He had an accident on the way over so I had to walk him al the way home again and it was a mess but he is here to help." She kisses his forehead and sets him down.
"Well the cake is cooling off but if you wanna go find your brother and jj they will tell you what to do." Misha tells shep.
"Whine?" I ask.
"Yes! Please, oh god it's been a rough day." She sighs obviously exhausted. I slide her a glass filled to the top and then do the same for misha.
"I gotta-" he starts declining the offer.
"Baby, sit and relax." Misha obeys and sides into the chair across from me.
"So how are you guys?" She asks.
"We're good so far, misha keeps talking about taking a trip to see west and maison again but he keeps putting it off." I raise an eyebrow at him.
"Jens-" he starts but I change the subject to jareds birthday. I know why misha keeps putting it off, he's scared what Vicki told his kids about him. Why he left, he's scared she lied and told them something like he doesn't care or he needed a break. He's scared west and maison forgot about him.