8

"Good morning." Misha groans.
"How's you sleep?" I look at him sleepily.
"Well, after you came in, a lot better."
"Good." I smile and roll onto my back. "I guess I should get JJ up, deal with whatever Dan has to say today."
"Well I will be in the shower." Misha gets up and walks to the door. "I'd ask you to join but you have your hands full."
///
///
///
"I am making Veggie burgers with grilled asparagus fries," misha tells me
"Sounds good."
"And!"
"And!" I laugh, "there's more?"
"And! Ice cream."
"Is this also some healthy kind of junk food?" I chuckle setting the grocery bags down on the kitchen counter.
"No. It's Ben and Jerrys."
"Mmmhmm" I nod
"Hey jen?" Mishas voice softens
"Yeah?"
"Are you going to tell Dan about what happened?"
"Yeah.. I am."
"Do you wanna get back together with her?"
"I don't know.. she's my wife and mother of my child," I sigh "but you're... I don't know the first person that has made me actually have a good time while also holding responsibilities."
"So.. where does that leave us?"
"Maybe another date could help us decide?" I walk over and run my hand down his arm. "I do really like you"
"I just thought we were already dating.."
"Oh, well yeah I suppose we are."
"You obviously didn't think of it that way, I'm sorry! I'm just gonna uh-" misha points behind him, accidentally poking Daneel in the eye. "Oh I'm so sorry! I- I didn't mean to! I uh I-" misha stands up and stumbles out
"Misha wait." I follow him out the door.
"I don't wanna get in the middle between you and Daneel." Misha says quickly.
"You're not in the middle of anything." I grab his arm stopping him.
"Yes I am! You and Daneel have history, a kid, chemistry! You and I have a drunken hook up!"
"And a date and another time together and a couple nights ago when I couldn't sleep I went to you not anybody else?"
"Okay so yeah we have chemistry I guess but you and Dan have more."
"I don't give a damn what She and I have. Im dating you and you need to know that I like you more then her." I step closer resting my hand on his cheek.
"You love dan."
"Yes but I don't care about that anymore;" I wait for him to reply but he doesn't say anything "fuck it we're going to dinner tonight!"
"But my-"
"We can do it tomorrow. You and I need time alone." I tell him. Misha looks me in the eyes and then smiles.
"She's going to find out."
"I'll deal with it then." I whisper and pull him into a kiss.
"Hey guys!" Jared waves walking up the drive way.
"Hey." I grin pulling away.
"Have you told dan about.. well you know." He laughs.
"Not yet but I do plan on doing it!" I point at both of them. "Eventually.."