14

"Good morning." Misha smiles laying next to me.
"Morning." I lean over and kiss him sleepy.
"Last night was fun." He says running his hand softly against my chest.
"Gen always throws Jared the best birthday parties." I chuckle.
"Remember in 2013 when we went on that boat?"
"I do," I nod smiling. "It was really fun."
"It was, it would've been better if we were dating then." Misha kisses me.
"I agree." I grin kissing back.
"Well we should probably get J up." He starts to get out of bed.
"Misha." I say.
"Hmm?"
"You need to go see your kids."
"Jen-"
"I know you keep saying you will but misha... they need their dad."
"What about you?"
"I'll be right here." I sit up and run my hand down his arm. "I love you misha and this is why I'm telling you you need to go."
"I'm scared, Jensen." He whispers.
"I know baby." I wrap my arms around his shoulders and kiss his bare back. "I know." I whisper.
///
///
///
Misha exhales loudly and shuts his laptop. "I ordered my ticket." He says softly.
"That's good."
"Are you sure you want me to leave?"
"No, I wish I could keep you here forever but they need you more."
"And you promise we'll visit eachother until I can find an actual place to live?"
"Oh my god," I walk over to him with a chuckle. "Every chance I get I am coming to see you." I lean down and kiss his temple. "And you'll be moving up soon anyway."
"I leave tomorrow afternoon"
"So we have 24 hours, you and I are going to have a hell of a day." I grin.
"Wait Jens." Misha sighs.
"Can we just.... watch a movie together?" I ask softly.
"Yeah," I grab the bottle of wine and then his hand. "Come on, mish." I whisper with a small smile.
    We end up 3 hours later cuddled on the couch softly nipping each other's lips and sipping the wine, with the movie on the play screen. "Why don't we just fly your kids up?" I mutter happily.
"I don't know." Mishas fingers glide down my torso. "Because you think I need to go down."
"Well as much as I love you being here you do."
"I know I do." Misha kisses me again.
///
///
///
"So i haven't seen misha in a while." Daneel says walking into the kitchen with just her robe wrapped around.
"Yeah he went back to L.A yesterday." I tell her while I take the orange juice out of the fridge.
"Is everything okay between the two of you?"
"Yeah, he just needed to see his kids and work things out with Vicki."
"Work things out?"
"When will she get them and how are they going to get them to eachothers place, you know all that."
"Aren't they living together though?"
"Mishas actually moving up here." JJ comes down stairs in her pajamas with her teddy bear in her hands. "Good morning." I pick her up and kiss her cheek.
"Daddy I miss misha."
"Me too baby girl."
"When is he coming back?"
"Soon," I reassure her. "Is there anything I can do that he use to do?"
"He would always give me a really big hug in the morning."
"Well I can do that." Daneel takes a step closer but jj shakes her head.
"I liked mishas way."
"Well I'm going to call him tonight and maybe he can teach your mom or I how."